Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 60

Thread: SiriusXM Weekly Stock Thread for March 15, 2010

  1. #11
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Hey Big Ben - the Dow is up 75 pts today!!! GE picked up some more green, and I will sell off another third and TAKE PROFIT.

    I'm buying SPXU today (ProShares UltraPro Short S&P 500 (ETF)). I can't believe the Dow is flirting with 10.8 and maybe soon to be 11.
    The Dow went up again big ben! I didn't get the SPXU purchase done, nor did the GE sell go through. Both went the right way today LOL. I may get 'er done tomorrow. Keep your eye on TCK. It's at its top right now, but it will retrace. Pick up shares at 38 and sell at 42. It'll happen.

    If someone reads this shit, go ahead and post lol. This forum needs CPR.

  2. #12
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Well I will just say it is nice to see Tyler writting new articles again.




    P.S. I was threatened to be banned from Koat because I used "twit". When I told one of the moderators, to go and blow it out his ass, he banned me, LMAO. It was getting ridiculous over there with the political correctness. When I went back before I was promised that kind of thing would not happen there. I guess I put to much trust in what they told me. I bet after seeing the exact samething at SW, that koat will fracture soon also. I remember that was exactly how it started over at SW and I think it is just common sense that that will lead to the samething there.
    Last edited by john; 03-19-2010 at 05:56 PM.

  3. #13
    bababoooie is offline
    Enthusiast
    bababoooie's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 140
    Any opinions on Sirius splitting the refinance for thew two debts to March 18th & April 16th. My take is that the 500M will appear as additional COH for the 1st Quarter. That in itself could be a set up for further refi's this year.

  4. #14
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Well I will just say it is nice to see Tyler writting new articles again.




    P.S. I was threatened to be banned from Koat because I used "twit". When I told one of the moderators, to go and blow it out his ass, he banned me, LMAO. It was getting ridiculous over there with the political correctness. When I went back before I was promised that kind of thing would not happen there. I guess I put to much trust in what they told me. I bet after seeing the exact samething at SW, that koat will fracture soon also. I remember that was exactly how it started over at SW and I think it is just common sense that that will lead to the samething there.
    Oh my and i thought they banned you for using Reimor's comments (in the politics section under GOP Set to Triple Fillibuster: "no way John. You about as brainless as they come. The dumbest of the dumbest twits; I'll let you wonder why your wrong, see if you can figure it out, quick to attack, not quick to learn") against me without crediting Reimor. LOL.

    You sure they banned you for using the word twit? LMFAO

    P.S. i think you set the record for being banned from most sites. You think people are trying to tell you something?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 03-19-2010 at 07:44 PM.

  5. #15
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    It's good to see some folks posting here again. I'm not much on internet message board drama, but this whole thing from SB to SW to KOAT is kind of interesting. Me, I'm kind of loyal to SB, but its kind of dead so I do check out the other sites where there is usually 10 bits of drama for one bit of SIRI. lol.

    If you want real drama; check out google's SPNG board LOL.

  6. #16
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Oh my and i thought they banned you for using Reimor's comments (in the politics section under GOP Set to Triple Fillibuster: "no way John. You about as brainless as they come. The dumbest of the dumbest twits; I'll let you wonder why your wrong, see if you can figure it out, quick to attack, not quick to learn") against me without crediting Reimor. LOL.

    You sure they banned you for using the word twit? LMFAO

    P.S. i think you set the record for being banned from most sites. You think people are trying to tell you something?


    Hey dumbass, sense I see you check out that site then go and see the comment for yourself, it speaks for itself. As for being banned from sites the only one that I have been permanently banned from is zero. Seeking Alpha has even let me back so does that tell you anything (relmor and several others at KOAT have also been banned at SA and just changed their name to get back). Thing is like with Koat I will never post there again. Just so you are aware everyone of the people that were at KOAT from the beginning where banned at SW. I was never banned from there at all and I came down on Brandon harder then most of them. So if as the count gos most of the people that were at KOAT from the beginning have more permanent bannes on their record then me.

    Now as for KOAT they had lied to me to get me to come over there, they had told me that they would never do what they did. That is the way of the dishonest and progressive they will tell you what they need to to get you to follow them and then as soon as they dont need you they will toss you under the bus. My problem is I trusted relmor, and johnny to keep to their words and that is a mistake I made. I should have known relmor still believes 911 was an inside job.


    As for you you dont need to be argued with anymore because as we have now seen all your arguements have fallen apart. How does it feel to have your whole arguement on global warming to be based on a magazine article and a students research paper. Ho least I forget even Jones (one of guys cought in the email scandel) now says among many other things that there has not been any real warming seens 1995. I have done my part in informing people and now we see most sceintist are saying it is not settled and they have to go back over it all again.

  7. #17
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    It's good to see some folks posting here again. I'm not much on internet message board drama, but this whole thing from SB to SW to KOAT is kind of interesting. Me, I'm kind of loyal to SB, but its kind of dead so I do check out the other sites where there is usually 10 bits of drama for one bit of SIRI. lol.

    If you want real drama; check out google's SPNG board LOL.

    Well I will predict we will have another splinter off of KOAT to add to that tally. I recall the samethings being said about SW. That is the problem when you start to become politically correct. What some think is ok, others do not. Trust me there is no way to keep all happy and before you know it there will be disagreements and those disagreements will be deemed not appropriate. This happens everytime you try to do censorship in any form. There is and was an easy fix they all already had it is the "ignore" feature (I do understand however what SB did to the main page article of Brandon (there was no ignore button for that)). If someone complained to anyone alls they had to do was just say well if you dont like to see what he is writting then here is how to set him on ignore.

    Look heres an example, is it any wonder that a group (progressives/liberials) that says it is the most deversed group is actually the least deversed if you say something they dont like. look at the democrats and how they eat their own, were they not suppose to be the party of the big tent. Just take a look at how the liberials of their party treat the ones that vote against them. I have said myself many times I dont agree with Sen. Snow and many of her votes but I understand that if she was anymore conservative she would not be elected in her state.

  8. #18
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey dumbass, sense I see you check out that site then go and see the comment for yourself, it speaks for itself. As for being banned from sites the only one that I have been permanently banned from is zero. Seeking Alpha has even let me back so does that tell you anything (relmor and several others at KOAT have also been banned at SA and just changed their name to get back). Thing is like with Koat I will never post there again. Just so you are aware everyone of the people that were at KOAT from the beginning where banned at SW. I was never banned from there at all and I came down on Brandon harder then most of them. So if as the count gos most of the people that were at KOAT from the beginning have more permanent bannes on their record then me.

    Now as for KOAT they had lied to me to get me to come over there, they had told me that they would never do what they did. That is the way of the dishonest and progressive they will tell you what they need to to get you to follow them and then as soon as they dont need you they will toss you under the bus. My problem is I trusted relmor, and johnny to keep to their words and that is a mistake I made. I should have known relmor still believes 911 was an inside job.


    As for you you dont need to be argued with anymore because as we have now seen all your arguements have fallen apart. How does it feel to have your whole arguement on global warming to be based on a magazine article and a students research paper. Ho least I forget even Jones (one of guys cought in the email scandel) now says among many other things that there has not been any real warming seens 1995. I have done my part in informing people and now we see most sceintist are saying it is not settled and they have to go back over it all again.
    Lol. Embarassing you got caught using Reimors statements as your own huh? Too clever by half. (now you need to figure out who tipped me off.lol) A guy who believes that hybrid cars will never be technologically or economically viable,or that the earth is cooling should be very quiet just about now. Satellite evidence just confirmed this as the warmest winter on record and even an anti global warming meterologist agreed it was a fact. Arrogance, ignorance and plagarism are not exactly traits to be trumpeted.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 03-21-2010 at 08:42 PM.

  9. #19
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    [QUOTE=john;60671]Well I will predict we will have another splinter off of KOAT to add to that tally. I recall the samethings being said about SW. That is the problem when you start to become politically correct. What some think is ok, others do not. Trust me there is no way to keep all happy and before you know it there will be disagreements and those disagreements will be deemed not appropriate. This happens everytime you try to do censorship in any form. There is and was an easy fix they all already had it is the "ignore" feature (I do understand however what SB did to the main page article of Brandon (there was no ignore button for that)). If someone complained to anyone alls they had to do was just say well if you dont like to see what he is writting then here is how to set him on ignore.

    Look heres an example, is it any wonder that a group (progressives/liberials) that says it is the most deversed group is actually the least deversed if you say something they dont like. look at the democrats and how they eat their own, were they not suppose to be the party of the big tent. Just take a look at how the liberials of their party treat the ones that vote against them. I have said myself many times I dont agree with Sen. Snow and many of her votes but I understand that if she was anymore conservative she would not be elected in her state.[/QUOTE

    Those who want to splinter from KOAT should come right back here where it all began!!

    BM is speculating that SIRI may go into the low 70's. If so, I'm buying.

  10. #20
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    "deversed group" should be diverse group. And actually if you look at the makeup of the Democratic party IT IS WAY more diverse than the Republican Party. No one said you shoudnt argue with those in your own Party when you disagree with them. Thats the nature of a Democratic system. Marching in lock step all the time is not something to be extolled. Just cant help commenting on misinformation, but please lets get back to SXM.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •