Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: Market Watch Mar 15th - 31st, 2010

  1. #41
    SiriMonkey is offline
    Dear Jeff,

    Glad I was there for you in October, here for you now.
    I sent you a PM. You and your family are in my thoughts.

    Julie

  2. #42
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    QASP was up 10% today. That's two days in a row that it's climbed very well. It seems that some of the business plan is coming together now. It's worth taking a look at in my opinion.

  3. #43
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    QASP was up 10% today. That's two days in a row that it's climbed very well. It seems that some of the business plan is coming together now. It's worth taking a look at in my opinion.
    Hey Candles ...

    My, I don't know how you guys (Alaska) keep trumping my share count but I think ... there's that word again ... we may well be compensated for our longevity. Have you seen the picture of Dean? It's just interesting to have a face with the name. Mineseekers has him up with some notable company now after his donation (Which, for some of us makes us wonder if it wasn't our donation).

    http://www.mineseeker.org/patrons_double.html

    The shrub has done a nice job updating the ibox as well:

    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...?board_id=3940

    If all this comes together and I expect it will ... it's a pretty good feeling to be hitched with something that will have a real effect on helping people.

    CCTC - Faired pretty well yesterday, I was really expecting a complete take down. Amazing for the amount of debt, the lack of immediate revenues ...

    KATX - Had a nice little rise yesterday, but I am holding for higher plains - A possible JV, commencement of drilling ...

    CSLI - My sleeper, under the radar pick ... Should be posting numbers today, in fact I expect a few others to be doing the same. Their IR is supposed to be updating shareholders within a week as well.

    MMUH - Churning in oblivion. They did have the odd credibility to recently state they were pulling out of the US market for E-cigs at the moment due to all the FDA\importing issues right now. They are primarily established overseas anyway ... They may be reporting today as well.

    What else am I in? ...

    SKGO - The mini-bar company ... Got trapped in my own 'flip' with this one, but may have an exit soon. There's a Cinnabon convention coming up soon and some murmurings about them doing a buy back, selling off their ... "Shot-in-the-Gas" operations ... A gas pill ... Still chuckling that I bought into this, but they also make plastic wood and ... something or another ...

    SIRI - Time machine back to $1.18 ? Maybe I could pitch the idea to the cinni-mini- guys ...



    (Jeff, my prayers continue ...)
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 03-31-2010 at 09:06 AM.

  4. #44
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey Candles ...

    My, I don't know how you guys (Alaska) keep trumping my share count but I think ... there's that word again ... we may well be compensated for our longevity. Have you seen the picture of Dean? It's just interesting to have a face with the name. Mineseekers has him up with some notable company now after his donation (Which, for some of us makes us wonder if it wasn't our donation).

    http://www.mineseeker.org/patrons_double.html

    The shrub has done a nice job updating the ibox as well:

    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...?board_id=3940

    If all this comes together and I expect it will ... it's a pretty good feeling to be hitched with something that will have a real effect on helping people.

    CCTC - Faired pretty well yesterday, I was really expecting a complete take down. Amazing for the amount of debt, the lack of immediate revenues ...

    KATX - Had a nice little rise yesterday, but I am holding for higher plains - A possible JV, commencement of drilling ...

    CSLI - My sleeper, under the radar pick ... Should be posting numbers today, in fact I expect a few others to be doing the same. Their IR is supposed to be updating shareholders within a week as well.

    MMUH - Churning in oblivion. They did have the odd credibility to recently state they were pulling out of the US market for E-cigs at the moment due to all the FDA\importing issues right now. They are primarily established overseas anyway ... They may be reporting today as well.

    What else am I in? ...

    SKGO - The mini-bar company ... Got trapped in my own 'flip' with this one, but may have an exit soon. There's a Cinnabon convention coming up soon and some murmurings about them doing a buy back, selling off their ... "Shot-in-the-Gas" operations ... A gas pill ... Still chuckling that I bought into this, but they also make plastic wood and ... something or another ...

    SIRI - Time machine back to $1.18 ? Maybe I could pitch the idea to the cinni-mini- guys ...



    (Jeff, my prayers continue ...)
    LT, these pennies could make a guy old quickly!!! LOL
    I'm still holding some big losers, SPNG, BEHL, BCLE, GSAE, OWVI, ACDU, NVSR, and on, and on, and on. I finally sold out of CHB Champion Home Builders after they went bankrupt. That was a 90% loss.

    QASP is a light in this very murky tunnel. We may see last fall's numbers again very soon. Hopefully above 3 cents very soon. I bought a lot of shares in the .013 to .016 range so I'm planning on this making up for most of the losses from other penny stocks. Some shrubbers are talking of 10 or 20 cents a share before too long. I'm holding long on this one for right now.

    With the others, I'll just hold and wait.

  5. #45
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    heyyyyy

    hey dave i just read your post.i can't believe you remember that i bought some saro
    it was only 200$ tho and i got in at .0016 i think :/

    my account got blocked because i dropped below the minimum amount in my acccount but maybe if saro does good i can get back in the game (it'd have to do really good)


    -Sean
    Now that I have a much better grasp on how these pennies work, I hope it gets pumped by the pump companies, then when a second PR comes out, it may close the gap for you. It was an easy trade the other day if one were not to get greedy, the plan was 0.0006 to buy 0.0009 to get out, that's it, no it's going to the moon, just 50%. No worries.

    I had kind of a rough last few weeks, been logging account values daily, month started off great, then turned around almost back to ground zero for the month, but the last 2 days brought me back up to finish pretty good. Trying to be consistent, not a gambler these days. Pretty tough, cause I like to gamble, but I"m getting confident in keeping in it for the long haul, so that means discipline, which is a word I never really liked, lol.

    Anyway, glad to hear you hanging in there. What else do you have? I hope they PR the crap out of this SARO so you can get back to ground zero.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  6. #46
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,879
    Jeff - hang in there buddy, do what you have to do. Don't worry about us, that sort of thing is way more important!

    Dave
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  7. #47
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,879
    LT!!!!

    That was the big white candle I was hoping you'd post about!!!!! On the 30th!!! Did you miss it during the trading day???? Next time, say "Dave here's the big white candle you were waiting for!!!" Ignore the charts, you're killing me, lol. Consolidation, big day on big volume, get in EOD... that's the plan!!!!!

    Man, it's too risky now, now have to see if it breaks 0.095.

    Look at my ticker list, it's empty, I'm READY!!!
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 04-01-2010 at 01:09 AM.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  8. #48
    Sean is offline
    Senior Member
    Sean's Avatar
    Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 395
    hey dave

    mglg blce and saro
    if i remember right this guy on ihub keeps saying saro could hit .0165 (but thats like 50x for pple who got in at .0003 so i don't know if that's really possible...)
    if it does tho i'll be back in the game and bugging you guys every day again lol
    Last edited by Sean; 04-01-2010 at 07:15 AM.

  9. #49
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    hey dave

    mglg blce and saro
    if i remember right this guy on ihub keeps saying saro could hit .0165 (but thats like 50x for pple who got in at .0003 so i don't know if that's really possible...)
    if it does tho i'll be back in the game and bugging you guys every day again lol
    Man, MGLG is likely close to dead. And, to top it off, you were the one who google mapped that thing and found a street with a couple of houses on it right? At least BCLE is still trading and flatlined. At least you didn't have $10K in those guys. If you ever get back in it again, keep the buys at 10% of your capital or less. When you have a decent amount of money, you may want to keep it as less, but in the beginning you can afford to risk a little more on a trade in hopes of bumping up the accounts, so 10% or even a little more is fine, but not something like 30%, that's total gambling.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  10. #50
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,879
    Bass,

    If you're out there.... man you were pretty much on the money with earnings. I had a position in BGP. I closed it on the 9th at $2.03. I saw it jumped 40%+ the other day... prior to that, it had a big run down. It was earnings, it was taken down, then came thru.

    I was thinking of how last season, the volatility plays worked so well... but wasn't repeatable this season. So you recognized the pattern way early on for this season. The last volatility play I had in my iCal alarms set for was RIMM. I just looked at the chart, it was climbing up, and got smashed down on earnings. You nailed that one right too.

    As long as the system works 60% of the time, I'm up for it, so next earnings season, keep an eye out for anything that sticks out again. Last time it was volatility, this time it was run the opposite way. I'm going to go over a decent handful of charts, see what the percentage was.
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •