Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    03-27-2010, 09:05 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    LT

Too damn funny! sorry Julie...it really is funny!!!

But I think it actually is Post-Winter instead of Sub-Winter!

Jeff
    Glad you guys are finding this so amusing.

Well when July rolls around, temps reach 105, the soles of your
    shoes are melting on the pavement, and sweat is running down
    your face, I will have to remind you both of this very hilarious post.

And believe me, I WILL NOT forget.

Julie

Mentor
    03-29-2010, 10:02 AM #32
    Sean, you still out there?

I got up this morning, rather stayed awake all night to jump into your stock SARO. I saw it popped friday on news, but after the market close, was too late to get in. I started to put in a buy at 0.0006, but another one of my stocks, a regular one that I had a full position in, BELM, was up 28% premarket, and was trying to figure out the news, by the time I figured that out, and got out, SARO was up to 0.0007, and wasn't sure if I should chase. So far, it peaked at 0.0009, so would have been ok to get out there, but oh well. Not sure if you're still around or have it, but I hope it keeps climbing.

Mentor
    03-29-2010, 10:04 AM #33
    lol, I need more of those types of tickers to watch, then I have to actually *watch* them before the end of the day... that SARO was an easy 50% in 30 min.

Mentor
    03-29-2010, 11:53 PM #34
    To all

Please keep my oldest daughter Whitney in your prayers! She is going through some serious mental issues that have her contemplateing suicide! My wife and I are trying to help her to get the care that she needs at this time! She is a great kid...but troubled!

I won't be around much for awhile!

Thanks in advance for your prayers!

Julie...if you read this...you are an angel her at SB. All kidding aside...I greatly appreciated your kind words last Oct when the issues began with her!

Jeff

03-30-2010, 08:14 AM #35
    heyyyyy

hey dave i just read your post.i can't believe you remember that i bought some saro
    it was only 200$ tho and i got in at .0016 i think :/

my account got blocked because i dropped below the minimum amount in my acccount but maybe if saro does good i can get back in the game (it'd have to do really good)

-Sean

Mentor
    03-30-2010, 08:53 AM #36
    To all

Please keep my oldest daughter Whitney in your prayers! She is going through some serious mental issues that have her contemplateing suicide! My wife and I are trying to help her to get the care that she needs at this time! She is a great kid...but troubled!

Julie...if you read this...you are an angel her at SB. All kidding aside...I greatly appreciated your kind words last Oct when the issues began with her!

Jeff
    Jeff, you have mine ... Hang in there man.

Mentor
    03-30-2010, 08:55 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    heyyyyy

hey dave i just read your post.i can't believe you remember that i bought some saro
    it was only 200$ tho and i got in at .0016 i think :/

my account got blocked because i dropped below the minimum amount in my acccount but maybe if saro does good i can get back in the game (it'd have to do really good)

-Sean
    Hey Sean, good to hear from you again, hope you are doing well.

Mentor
    03-30-2010, 09:01 AM #38

Misc. Stock stuff

Greg, still in CCTC?

The 10K came out after hours yesterday ...

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&...mbol=NO%5ECCTC

Admire the well detailed and honest, forthcoming character of this. But it's pretty brutal ...

QASP - Not sure who is still paying any attention to this but if I dare say it again ... We may be ... 'there'. The loan is supposed to finally close, the pieces seem to be coming together ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    03-30-2010, 10:27 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Greg, still in CCTC?

The 10K came out after hours yesterday ...

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&...mbol=NO%5ECCTC

Admire the well detailed and honest, forthcoming character of this. But it's pretty brutal ...

QASP - Not sure who is still paying any attention to this but if I dare say it again ... We may be ... 'there'. The loan is supposed to finally close, the pieces seem to be coming together ...
    Hey LT,
    I'm still loving QASP. As a near term, I think it is a great buy right now at a penny and half or so. I was swing trading this for the last 6 weeks or so. But now I'm holding on to 600K shares and we'll see where it goes. I'm thinking 2 cents before the end of the week.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    03-30-2010, 10:30 AM #40
    To all

Jeff
    Hey Jeff,
    As the father of 5 grown kids, I can surely relate to your turmoils right now. Hold on tight and give her all of the love that you and your wife can muster up right now. My family will be thinking of yours from here on out.

Chuck

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456