Mentor
    03-03-2010, 01:20 PM #1

NASDAQ Delisting Extension Approved

but-but SRK, how do you know that?

where are you reading this?

I didn't see that news released anywhere?

CORPORATE POLITICS 101

Remember that day in August 2009 when Mel said he was writing a letter to the NASDAQ objecting to the mandatory delisting and that:

"A reverse split should be a decision of the company . . . and 10 $1 bills is the same a 1 $10 bill and Berkshire isn't delisted because their SP is too high and blah-blah-blah"

That is not how real business is DONE . . . Bernie Madoff once sat on the Board of the NASDAQ . . . that is how real business is SPUN.

So any day now, Mel will whip out that crumpled little piece of paper from his back-pocket and say "oh, btw, I almost forgot but NASDAQ has granted us the extension and we have always maintained that a R/S should be a decision of the company"

Buy now - buy today before the SP runs to $1.15 on that news

SRK
    Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 03-03-2010 at 01:25 PM.

04-29-2010, 01:27 PM #2

hi

great info

Mentor
    04-29-2010, 11:24 PM #3

Talking Hey, I'm quoting myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    but-but SRK, how do you know that?

where are you reading this?

I didn't see that news released anywhere?

CORPORATE POLITICS 101

Remember that day in August 2009 when Mel said he was writing a letter to the NASDAQ objecting to the mandatory delisting and that:

"A reverse split should be a decision of the company . . . and 10 $1 bills is the same a 1 $10 bill and Berkshire isn't delisted because their SP is too high and blah-blah-blah"

That is not how real business is DONE . . . Bernie Madoff once sat on the Board of the NASDAQ . . . that is how real business is SPUN.

So any day now, Mel will whip out that crumpled little piece of paper from his back-pocket and say "oh, btw, I almost forgot but NASDAQ has granted us the extension and we have always maintained that a R/S should be a decision of the company"

Buy now - buy today before the SP runs to $1.15 on that news

SRK
    Hmmm, I had forgotten that I made that post . . . .

Just went back and checked . . . when I made that post on March 30 the day's close price was $0.84

The close price on April 27, which is the day Siri achieved orgasmic compliance, was $1.14

On April 28, the day the NASDAQ confirmed compliance and canceled the appeals panel hearing, the close was $1.16

See Pluc . . . you left $0.31 on the table or a gain of 36.90% by not acting on March 30

Plus, I gave you a second chance to get in at $1.03, but nooooooo, you'll just wait for the big pullback after the Q1-CC

Be careful this time Pluc . . . be very careful . . . this conference call will be way different . . . and you might be left on the sidelines wondering about what coulda been

Remember that gap at $0.38? The gaps always fill?