Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Mentor
    03-07-2010, 08:51 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Dr. D--

I do have my finger on the trigger of ANX. Your post about doing TA just sums up my approach to buying a stock. In short, you are trying to predict the future. In order to do that, here's the input(s) I rely on to make the initial decision:
    1. I look at the Penny Stock Guru's site, read his picks. I look for one that has a compelling story, is a somewhat real company. The trick to using his recommendations is to GO BACK at least one week and see how his previous picks are doing.
    Usually, you can find that his timing was off, or see what truly happened (versus his prediction/recommendation).
    2. Go to The Shrub (and Google, etc.) to see what the overall feeling is of the lemmings. The word on the street, in other words. I get the overall sentiment here.
    3. Read the iBox on The Shrub to see share structure, etc.
    4. Look at the chart, at least going back one year. See how the stock has performed.

Wad all those up and see how you feel about the stock at that moment. If I'm still interested, I may go through all that one more time (a day later), and if there are no major red flags, I will make a buy.

I then immediately set a sell order for where I want to exit (in a perfect world).

For ANX, I set my sell at $.28 (remember that I bought in at $.18). To me, that's a decent gain for my money. If things flatten out, I'll accept less. If things get really hot, I may hold off for more.
    Hey Greg,

Like your strategy there ... Mine is probably bit's and pieces of the same, short of the impulsive and now somewhat regretfully decisions of the last several weeks. Tooling around the shrub has been educational on a number of fronts, I am more inclined towards Sheff's board but the ranges are a bit out of my reach right now ... Still looking to unload a couple of these dogs that I hit too late, the cinnabar consortium's. The great "Q" is still as intriguing as ever ...

Thought this my be of interest to you, re: CCTC -

http://www.pacificstatescapitalcorp.com/stockprice.html

Interesting read as well as an interesting gentleman there.

P.S. Hi Julie! Hope it is finally begining to warm up out there! (The Focus still has that new car smell ... )

P.P.S - Bill? We seem to have lost our connection ... Bill? Can you hear me now?
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 03-07-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Mentor
    03-08-2010, 10:01 AM #42
    I guess this isn't so top heavy to continue for another week? ...

For followers of the "Q" - A piece from a close friend of mine

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=47482521

Some very interesting and intriguing stuff as I carried this out even further. The LZ company I followed over on to the Australian exchange and read through their recent history. At any rate I was able to confirm this gentleman's involvement this morning, albeit unable to further comment which is understandable.

Mentor
    03-08-2010, 10:02 AM #43

Cctc

Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. Announces Agreement with Randall Business Development, Inc. to Develop US Market
    Date : 03/08/2010 @ 6:00AM
    Source : Business Wire
    Stock : Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. (CCTC)
    Quote : 0.145 0.0 (0.00%) @ 7:58AM

Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. Announces Agreement with Randall Business Development, Inc. to Develop US Market
    Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. (Pink Sheets: CCTC), a clean energy technology company, announced today that it has signed a consulting agreement with Randall Business Development, Inc. (RBD) under which RBD will work with CCTI to target specific opportunities for the deployment of CCTI’s technology within the U.S. domestic market.

Randall Business Development, Inc. will augment CCTI’s core capabilities by leveraging its extensive experience in both the U.S. public and private sectors, which have realized some $30M of new projects, including extensive new job creation. RBD's experience within the U.S. Energy and Business Development Sectors include the creation of strategic marketing plans, securing project acceptance and leveraging public and private financing. The company has managed complex public relations issues and has been successful in lobbying the U.S. Congress to obtain benefits for clients.

RBD’s President, Ms. Nancy Randall, was previously Senior Business Recruiter, in the Economic Development Department at PacifiCorp Electric Operations. PacifiCorp is wholly owned by Mid American Energy Holdings Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company. A licensed Oregon Attorney, Ms. Randall has a proven track record of working with all levels of Federal, State and local government, and has been instrumental in assisting companies to secure land use permits, variances, state and federal program benefits, and resolving other complex issues to achieve their respective business goals.

Ms. Randall served as a Lead Contract Negotiator for the U.S. Bonneville Power Administration for implementation of the Pacific Northwest Power Act, which reallocated the seven-State region’s vast hydro and thermal power, and transmission capacity.

Doug Hague, CCTI President and Chief Executive Officer stated, "Our company is very pleased to have the benefit of RBD’s experience and associations that CCTI plans to fully leverage in the pursuit of the Company’s domestic agenda, which provides for the signing of at least one new US contract prior to the end of 2010. We are confident that RBD will play a significant role in achieving this objective and look forward to a long and rewarding relationship.”

About Clean Coal Technologies, Inc.:

Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. owns a patented technology to reduce the contaminants and pollutants created by the burning of coal through a patented multi-stage process that transforms coal with high levels of impurities, contaminants and other polluting elements into an efficient, clean and inexpensive source of high energy, low polluting fuel.

Matters discussed in this press release contain forward looking statements. Investors are cautioned that such forward looking statements involve risk and uncertainties, which could significantly impact the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the time frame for production of revenue, product development and commercial introduction, the impact of rapid price and technological change and competition, manufacturing and supply uncertainties and other risks

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&...mbol=NO%5ECCTC

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    03-08-2010, 10:14 AM #44
    LT,
    I'm still loving QASP. It looks to have a bright future. On a monthly basis it swings about 25% which makes it great for trading while waiting for the bigger move.
    I've been selling a lot of my holdings as I raise cash for our business expansion that we're going through right now. But..... I keep loading up on QASP. I think it's a really good long term buy at these prices. A lot of profit can be made on this stock over the next several months in my opinion.

QUOTE=Los Tiburones;60592]I guess this isn't so top heavy to continue for another week? ...

For followers of the "Q" - A piece from a close friend of mine

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=47482521

Some very interesting and intriguing stuff as I carried this out even further. The LZ company I followed over on to the Australian exchange and read through their recent history. At any rate I was able to confirm this gentleman's involvement this morning, albeit unable to further comment which is understandable.[/QUOTE]

Mentor
    03-10-2010, 05:06 PM #45
    Everyone...please sit down...NOW...I've got some breaking news...

MIGGIE HAS COME BACK TO LIFE

Closed up .0002 today...making my 6.4M shares worth $1920 dollars...lookout VEGAS...here I come! WWWWOOOOOO...HHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Mentor
    03-10-2010, 08:49 PM #46
    Wow! 0.0003 today and on a total of $1576 on volume!!!

Are you even allowed to trade that thing? I can't whatsoever, I actually still have shares of that dog, but the symbol isn't allowed to buy or sell, and the price says N/A every day in my account, lol.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 03-10-2010 at 08:52 PM.

Mentor
    03-10-2010, 10:21 PM #47
    Dave

Honestly... I do not have a clue if i can trade it or not. still shows a balance with TDA.

Visited the shrub today to see if anything was brewing...they were trashing Karen Willoughby of PR. Someone got a email response from her basically stating the same crap we got last year about making progress but nothing new to report!

JS

Mentor
    03-12-2010, 10:35 AM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Wow! 0.0003 today and on a total of $1576 on volume!!!

Are you even allowed to trade that thing? I can't whatsoever, I actually still have shares of that dog, but the symbol isn't allowed to buy or sell, and the price says N/A every day in my account, lol.
    Must have been a "head fake"

03-12-2010, 05:13 PM #49

Hello

Hey Gang,

Just been laying low lately. Nothing to exciting on my end, not much trading going on. Most of my plays, with the exception of SIRI, have been stagnant. Of course, still holding out hope that the great "Q" is the real deal, only time will tell...and at this point I have plenty of "time", not to mention a buttload of shares.

Gonna have a busy weekend of coaching wrestling matches and looks like the chatter on the forum is at an all time low...I thought Id check in and say HI and hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'll end this with a few pictures of life in Alaska....take care, Andy

Heres pulling into moose camp Sept 09

Heres my boat sitting in Prince William Sound during a bear hunt

Here is the black bear we took that year

Enjoy!!!!

Mentor
    03-12-2010, 06:38 PM #50
    Andy

Thanks for the pics...good thing you are a hunter...the testerone levels of the young men chasing that beautiful young lady will definetly be depressed knowing your background. I'm sure they wont try a damn thing with her! LOL

have a great w/e everyone!

Gone Skiing for the next 7 days!

Jeff

Page 5 of 5 ... 345