Page 9 of 15 ... 7891011 ...
    02-21-2010, 07:17 PM #81
    Dear Bass,

I just sent a pm to Charles with your request.

I wagged my tail just for you, to try and persuade him.
    Hope it works or I've lost my touch. lol

Julie

Head Honcho
    02-21-2010, 08:45 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    im looking to continue my thread here at SB. if people are interested , petition charles to change the settings so i can post charts and add a chat feature , im willing to make a donation to cover the costs.
    Why can't you post charts now? Posting images in threads should be no issue. See my chart below. I am happy to help, I just need someone to clue me in on the issue that needs to be solved.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 09:02 PM #83
    the charts come out too small. last time i pm'd you, you replied to me that you will try to fix it but it will change the dynamics of the board. obv i dont want that to happen. i think dave has a good idea so im waiting on that.

this is how my chart shows up sc.jpg

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 09:04 PM #84
    its too tough to decipher anything from that.

btw, i tried using jing, and all that other photo hosting softwares. i cant do it. im just a knucklehead at that stuff. people tried walking me thru it also and no luck.

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 11:17 PM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by bassmaster View Post
    its too tough to decipher anything from that.

btw, i tried using jing, and all that other photo hosting softwares. i cant do it. im just a knucklehead at that stuff. people tried walking me thru it also and no luck.
    I won't be registering for webspace until sometime this week, but if you can send me a link to your jing thing where you have a pic, I can likely sort it out so you can post like I usually do.

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 11:21 PM #86
    Actually, I'll just write it out too, in case I don't log in, going out to eat.

On your photosharing site, click on one of the charts so that it's the only image.

Then you should have some type of URL in your browser, like:
    http://www.jing.com/bassmaster/album...siri-chart.jpg

So if you end up with something along those lines, then in your message here, just hit the button <insert image> above where you write your message in the text box. A little window will pop up that says "Please enter the URL of your image:" - underneath, it will say "http://" - so here, you'd just copy in the URL of the image... the http://www.jing.com/bassmaster/album...siri-chart.jpg

Then just hit ok.

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 11:34 PM #87
    test....

no luck, when i put in the url, i get an error saying remote file is too large.

Mentor
    02-21-2010, 11:36 PM #89
    can you guys see the chart if you click the link? if so, then this is good enough.

02-21-2010, 11:43 PM #90
    Hey Bass I can see it when i click on the link. with photobucket can can copy and paste the IMG code and it embeds its but if you dont want to mess with it the link works too

Page 9 of 15 ... 7891011 ...