Page 7 of 15 ... 56789 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    02-17-2010, 06:22 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Finally!!!!!! Congrats all...maybe this will squash any talk of a R/S ever again.

Holding on tight to my 20k shares, avg @ .20.

QASP seems to be making a comback as well!!!
    Andy, it is great to see SIRI up over a buck. And it makes a nice 5 bagger for you!

As for QASP, I'm still making money day trading it. Bought 100K shares yesterday at .0166 and sold today for .0199, then I rebought them less than an hour later at .0178 I'll ride this baby up and down all day long. I'm holding 500K shares that I'm not trading just waiting for it to pop up into the 4 or 5 cent range.

02-17-2010, 07:28 PM #62

Nice!!!

Hey chuck....nice job...i'm sitting on 700k shrs of qasp and should be doing the same thing....but can't trade them on my Iphone like I'd like to. I have them split between two accts. Yeah SIRI is what started it all for me...even have a few shares at .07....those were scary times..but I'm glad I held through it all.

Mentor
    02-17-2010, 08:27 PM #63
    hey Andy

Sure feels good to deep in the green with SiriusXM!

We need more pics!

Jeff

Mentor
    02-17-2010, 08:29 PM #64
    Mr Bill

If you are lurking out there...stay thirsty my friend! I pay up on all bets!

And this is one bet I CAN NOW AFFORD to pay now! hahahahaha

Jeff

02-18-2010, 02:54 PM #65

Hey Jeff....

Been laying low up here in the great state of Alaska. I haven't been out in the country now for a few months...but been planning a wolf/bear/muskox hunt later this spring up north on snowmachines and will definatley post pics if I score. Until then, I'm just enjoying life... Take care, Andy

Mentor
    02-18-2010, 06:47 PM #66
    Well...if you haven't been out in the wild in a couple of months...and you haven't been posting here...what the hell have you been upto...making more kids! hahaha

Hell Andy...just some scenery pics would do! Down in San Antonio...nothing to take pictures of...well we are the fattest city in America...next time I'm in a Wal-mart...I'll post some pics of our fine hef...um...women! Picture this...spandex...stretched to the max!

Now...how about our SiriusXM...amazing run...I'm afraid that we will see more consolidation like we did this afternoon. Hopefully, volume will hold up!

JEFF

Been laying low up here in the great state of Alaska. I haven't been out in the country now for a few months...but been planning a wolf/bear/muskox hunt later this spring up north on snowmachines and will definatley post pics if I score. Until then, I'm just enjoying life... Take care, Andy

Mentor
    02-19-2010, 06:22 AM #67
    it has been quiet here...
    SIRI is doing good.

NHPC, one of Bill's old picks I believe, is taking off.
    So is NPZW

BZCN actually had a spike yesterday, may be good for today.

Imromo's EL just keeps climbing

Anyway, trading like a bandit.

Mentor
    02-19-2010, 09:10 AM #68
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    LT

Last year...they had to try and blend the two companies together due to the merger...they were delayed in filing. Also, Mel stated that the CC would be at the end of Feb. Liberty's CC is scheduled for 2/25...so far...SiriusXM has always reported before Liberty.

So I am looking for the announcement for the CC anyday now!

What are the chances that they release final results before CC. Suprise the market with good numbers...Let them be digested...then unload all barrels at CC to finalize the push above and beyond the $1 mark!
    Probably already aware of this but ...

SIRIUS XM Radio to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2009 Results
    Company to Webcast Earnings Call for Investors and Media

NEW YORK, Feb 18, 2010 /PRNewswire via COMTEX News Network/ -- SIRIUS XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) today announced that it plans to release fourth quarter and full year 2009 financial and operating results on Thursday, February 25, 2010.

(Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/...19/NYTU044LOGO )

SIRIUS XM will hold a conference call at 8:00 am ET on Thursday, February 25, 2010 to discuss these results. Investors and the press can listen to the conference call via the company's website, www.sirius.com, and on its satellite radio service by tuning to SIRIUS channel 126 or XM channel 90.

A replay of the call will be available on www.sirius.com.

SIRIUS XM also announced that it and its two subsidiaries intend to file their Annual Reports on Form 10-K following the conference call.

Mentor
    02-19-2010, 09:24 AM #69
    Hey chuck....nice job...i'm sitting on 700k shrs of qasp and should be doing the same thing....but can't trade them on my Iphone like I'd like to. I have them split between two accts. Yeah SIRI is what started it all for me...even have a few shares at .07....those were scary times..but I'm glad I held through it all.
    Hey Andy, same here ... SIRI is what started it all, it's funny I am like your "mini-me" - Have just about half your holdings ... 10K SIRI to your 20 ... 450K of the mighty "Q" ...

I know the old adage about not falling in love with a stock but this shot-gun marriage with the blue dog ... all those long night's of painting and re-painting the deck, the sibling's squabbles and leaving home to start up their own sites ... What to do? With the CC now in sight and the expectation that "This time it will be different" ... Just random thinking out loud. What sticks in my mind is "letting your profits run" and now that we have become something of a darling after being mercilessly crucified for so long I can almost see all this exuberance getting way ahead of itself, pushing it farther than is reasonable ...

Anyway, got my Marty Feldman eye siting on a stand, keeping ... a close eye on matters

02-19-2010, 07:04 PM #70
    Hey Jeff, no more making babies for me...5 is enough!!! Haven't been out in the woods since my moose hunt in Sept, coached pop Warner football till about mid Oct. Nov and Dec was spent relaxing at home as we didn't set our trapline this season. And since January weve been coaching wrestling. Poked my head in every now and then to let folks know I'm alive.

LT yeah looks like we both are in deep with SIRI and the "Q". SIRI's run has been nice...I was expecting a pull back at some point...with earnings coming out next week I hope we move a bit more. I may be avg a bit lower than .20 as I just did the taxes on these. I had as many as 50k shares last year with alot of buys in teens and a few in the .20's and .30's. I sure wish I still had those now.

Let hope we never see this under a buck again!!!!

Have a great weekend all!!!!! I'll try to post scenery pics this weekend!!!!

Page 7 of 15 ... 56789 ...