Page 3 of 15 1234513 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    02-09-2010, 12:45 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    For all you Q watchers. Just noticed JSUP is gone from MM list. They sat at .05 for months on the sell side. Conspire!

Hey Tib: I'm celebrating the green with you. I've been in and out of this a few times and made some nice coin. I got caught being too aggressive on the last run and bought at .026. Do you see an exit above .03 on this run?
    Sandy, I got out this morning at .0285

I love this stock...I'll buy back in below .025

02-09-2010, 01:30 PM #22

Qasp doing well.....

I shaved a little at .0234 awhile back...never dipped below that so I picked up almost twice as many shares of behl @.012 and .0095. Definately nice to see green guys!!!!

Mentor
    02-09-2010, 01:49 PM #23
    OCNF is rising today.
    This has not been one of my better investments. Anyone have any thoughts on OCNF?

Enthusiast
    02-09-2010, 02:07 PM #24

Ocnf

Thoughts? No, Prayers? Yes. I've swung in and out of this one a couple of times, but got caught high.

Hopefully I can exit this one with a profit once it gets back over a dollar.

s.m.

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    OCNF is rising today.
    This has not been one of my better investments. Anyone have any thoughts on OCNF?

Mentor
    02-09-2010, 04:19 PM #25
    QASP just dropped below 2 cents shortly after it hit .0289

I unloaded 150,000 today above .0285 and I just replaced them at .02

You gotta love a stock that swings that much!

Mentor
    02-09-2010, 04:29 PM #26
    I hope some of you have been buying JBLU, JetBlue,

It's up 42 cents today, so anyone buying a 1400 share block yesterday and selling today would have made a nice 550 bucks or so......

Mentor
    02-09-2010, 05:22 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    That's funny Dave, what confuses me is all those squiggly lines you guys are always drawing ...

There just may be something to the MM conspiracy business after all with the great "Q" - Ever since HDSN got off their ask (Read a pun right into that) it has been gradually making this climb - Either way, after all these months to finally be green for more than a minute or two ... fabulous! If we get some news while this is going ...
    LOL, squigglies coming thru... got a key close, just over 0.01 -> 0.101. I put in a record amount for the pennies, though, it was basically what I cashed out earlier, so it's almost to the point of nerve racking, lol... it's still pretty small compared to the stuff you guys do. Now let's hope the confusing ebita a/s o/s r/s 8k 10Q crazy business doesn't take me down.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 02-09-2010 at 05:25 PM.

Mentor
    02-10-2010, 09:12 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    QASP just dropped below 2 cents shortly after it hit .0289

I unloaded 150,000 today above .0285 and I just replaced them at .02

You gotta love a stock that swings that much!

Man, I am still trying to get a grip on what happened yesterday. We got tipped off on the shrub by about ten minutes, maybe less ... In the mere minutes it took me to read the link to the SOS detailing the A\S increase, a quick glance back to Etrade Pro ... it was already down to .019 and the PR hadn't even hit ...

Was hoping to come 'home' here and find our superior intelligence all over this thing, making sense out of it ... Maybe we are all just as a perplexed. The big question in everyones mind is whether or not these new shares are restricted, it's a bit confusing ... I think the following may be the most plausible;

Posted by: stockinvestor01 Date: Tuesday, February 09, 2010 10:57:23 PM
    In reply to: None Post # of 80102

Based on my calculations, I have a few questions. If they issued Class B preferred stock equal to 40% of the outstanding in order to receive the $350 million loan, then I understand why they raised the AS. However, this doesn't mean the OS has increased. The OS will only increase if the Class B series is converted, which may never happen if the company pays the loan back over the next several years.

Am I correct that the OS may not increase based on this deal. It will only increase if the shares are converted. Am I missing something?

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=46476650

Granted, it is more in the form of a question ... I don't know, will post all the pertinent info if anyone wants to give it a go, can make sense of it ...

Mentor
    02-10-2010, 09:15 AM #29

QASP PR - Tuesday 2/9/2010

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. CEO Announces Increase in the Corporation's Authorized Shares

ShareThis| Respond to Editor | Print

Comtex JACKSONVILLE, FL, Feb 09, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) ----Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP) -- Dean Bradley, the CEO of Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. hereby informs the public that the Board of Directors of the corporation has approved unanimously a resolution increasing the number of Authorized Shares (A/S) of common stock from 750,000,000 to 1,500,000,000. The officers have filed Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State for Colorado effecting this change.

The reason for this change is that the terms of the funding of the balance of our $350,000,000 financing requires us to issue Class B non-voting shares equal to forty percent of the total outstanding common stock to the lender.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. under take no obligation to update such statements.

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc.
    IR@quasaraerospace.net

Mentor
    02-10-2010, 09:19 AM #30

Q-Links

Posted by: Triforce Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 6:08:29 AM
    In reply to: None Post # of 80114

Amended and Restated Articles of Incorporation
    http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/ViewI...Id=20101084326

Amended and Restated Articles of Incorp pgs 1, 2
    http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/ViewI...t=1&attachLoc=

Amended and Restated Articles of Incorp pg 3
    http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/ViewI...t=2&attachLoc=

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Seperated these, the first 3 above pertain directly to yesterdays news - LT)

Statement of Change
    http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/ViewI...Id=20101005264

History and Documents
    http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/Busin...d=passgo&pi1=2

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=46479970

Page 3 of 15 1234513 ...