Page 6 of 10 ... 45678 ...
    Legend
    02-01-2010, 10:52 AM #51
    Ben,
    You did short SXM at 87 correct? If so did you sell it on Friday?

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    02-01-2010, 05:33 PM #52
    We ended the day up 4.5%, not bad for dead money.....

It's beginning to look like the dollar mark may be coming very soon.

With the economy starting to pick up. Imagine how good the subscriber growth will be, considering how good it was during the recession. We should see some profit taking as we climb out of the pennies, but I think we're going to do it!

Congratulations to all of you longs!

Legend
    02-01-2010, 07:21 PM #53
    Yes congratulations to all us longs.
    Some dead money Ben.
    However fast and high its gone, we obviously cant expect it to simply go up in the future. its come a long way in a short time and im wondering when it will retrench even if only temporarily. Who thinks that will occur before it hits $1?
    Candleman did you buy any shares back that you sold or are you just satisfied with the profit you made and riding with the rest?

02-01-2010, 08:00 PM #54

New Upgrades

Latest News Headlines for Sirius XM Radio Inc
    Moody's Cites Continued Expected Improvement In Sirius' Oper Results
    1 minutes ago - T
    Moody's Boosts Sirius XM's SGL Rtg To SGL-2 From SGL-3
    2 minutes ago - T
    Moody's Boosts Sirius XM's PDR To B3 From Caa3
    2 minutes ago - T
    Moody's Boosts Sirius XM's CFR To Caa1 From Ca
    3 minutes ago - T
    Moody's: About $2.3B Of Sirius XM Debt Instruments Affected
    3 minutes ago - T

Legend
    02-01-2010, 08:19 PM #55
    I know its good news but can you explain why in some detail? For instance will this allow SXM to lower the interest rate they have to pay on their debt from 2013 and 2014.
    Thanks!

Mentor
    02-02-2010, 09:02 AM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Yes congratulations to all us longs.
    Some dead money Ben.
    However fast and high its gone, we obviously cant expect it to simply go up in the future. its come a long way in a short time and im wondering when it will retrench even if only temporarily. Who thinks that will occur before it hits $1?
    Candleman did you buy any shares back that you sold or are you just satisfied with the profit you made and riding with the rest?
    I sold at a good price. I'll buy back in if it drops back by 20%. I only sold about 15% of my holdings in the company, so I still have a lot of shares. I wanted to lock in some profits and take them out of the market. We're expanding our business this year and I needed some cash to fund the expansion.

02-02-2010, 10:46 AM #57
    Congrats to all, now quit patting yourself on the back and sell some shares before this pig falls out of the sky back to .59. LOL. The other day I bought 2500 at .875, not short. I will move these shares today if siri goes back to the .93. I am actually glad to be wrong for a change. Move some shares before the party is over.

Big Ben

Mentor
    02-02-2010, 10:52 AM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Congrats to all, now quit patting yourself on the back and sell some shares before this pig falls out of the sky back to .59. LOL. The other day I bought 2500 at .875, not short. I will move these shares today if siri goes back to the .93. I am actually glad to be wrong for a change. Move some shares before the party is over.

Big Ben
    Hey Ben, it takes a big man to say that. Thank you for being up front.

I agree, sell some shares, take the money off the table. There will be another buy in point coming soon.

02-02-2010, 11:05 AM #59
    I just sold my lot of 2500 at .914, I will be looking for the buy in point as well. I do feel a pull back is on the horizon and should take the entire market into the red 3-5% at least. If siri is out of the woods this could be the pull back that would allow a nice entry point, I will look to get back to 10k in shares, for trading purposes, I will wait out the reverse to actually go long in the stock. Good luck

Big Ben

02-02-2010, 11:10 AM #60
    Market is turning and the shorts are picking up steam in volume, FAZ, Fxp are both nice buy in points, if the market continues to be red today these will move a nice %, by days end. The action is pretty fast today, be careful if your moving and shaking. The bears don't have control yet, and the bulls don't want the party to end.

Page 6 of 10 ... 45678 ...