Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...
    Legend
    02-02-2010, 11:20 AM #61
    Do pigs fly?

Guru
    02-02-2010, 01:16 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Do pigs fly?
    I suppose they do. This is a great run. Do we see a buck by the end of the week?

Legend
    02-02-2010, 01:18 PM #63
    It certainly seems as if its going to try.

Guru
    02-02-2010, 01:19 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    The chances of it going back to .68 are very good.

Big Ben
    68 is starting to get really small in the rear view mirror. At some point someone is going to "take profit". Actually, profit taking is happening now.

Legend
    02-02-2010, 01:32 PM #65
    Ben, you're statements are starting to seem more and more contradictory on second viewing. What gives? You say "the chances of it going back to .68 are very good" but you buy at .87. Why didnt you short at that price?

02-02-2010, 06:11 PM #66
    I haven't been in here for a while. Glad I went long on SIRI though. Bought in at around .07, then .11, then .17. and .22. Sold some around .60, but kept most of what I had bought. SIRI has pretty much been my only real stock purchase, aside from a couple buys and sells that were short lived. I'd say my confidence in buying SIRI at least partially came from reading this forum, so thanks to you guys for the information. I didn't invest much money, but it did turn into a good bit with how the pps has gone up over the year.

Any way, I came on here because I was curious as to the reason the stock is moving so much.

Guru
    02-02-2010, 08:27 PM #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Keln View Post
    I haven't been in here for a while. Glad I went long on SIRI though. Bought in at around .07, then .11, then .17. and .22. Sold some around .60, but kept most of what I had bought. SIRI has pretty much been my only real stock purchase, aside from a couple buys and sells that were short lived. I'd say my confidence in buying SIRI at least partially came from reading this forum, so thanks to you guys for the information. I didn't invest much money, but it did turn into a good bit with how the pps has gone up over the year.

Any way, I came on here because I was curious as to the reason the stock is moving so much.
    Good to have you check back in. SIRI Buzz has had some massive "defections" in the last year, so iit is not nearly as active as it had been in the past. There are now 2 other sites that feature SIRI. I've checked them out, and I don't know. I'm simply partial to this site. When shit hit the fan, this is where I found out what was going on. Hopefully, this site has the resilience of SIRI LOL.

I bought several shares in the $2.00+ range, but have since averaged down. I now regret not picking up some insurance shares at 5 cents, but I was soooo pissed at the prospect of BK, that I wasn't going to spend 50 lousy bucks for 1000 shares. Live and Learn.

Things have finally turned for SIRI. Good news is topping good news, and volumes are crazy high. Congratulations on your investment!! As Big Ben would advise, you may want to cash in on some of your profit - a dollar in the pocket is worth two in your portfolio LOL.

Oddly enough, the conference call date has not been determined yet. Does anyone know anything????

Legend
    02-03-2010, 01:45 PM #68
    Picked up another 2500 shares at .8675 on the dip. Lets see how this plays out.
    What do people think about whats happening today?

The conference call date is supposed to be sometimes toward the end of Feb.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 02-03-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    02-03-2010, 01:51 PM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Picked up another 2500 shares at .8675 on the dip. Lets see how this plays out.
    What do people think about whats happening today?
    I think we ran up too quickly. There is going to be a period of profit taking and the price will slide downwards for a awhile. I think it's going to be hard to call a bottom though.

It seems like in no time at all, the stock price rose by 50%. Now, investors will have to decide if Sirius is worth 3 and a half billion dollars. I have no doubt that in a few years, we may be worth 5 or more billion. But, that will take a few profitable quarters to get us there.
    Last edited by candleman; 02-03-2010 at 02:16 PM.

Legend
    02-03-2010, 02:25 PM #70
    I think what you say Candleman makes total sense. I probably jumped in a little quick without waiting to observe where this thing was likely to settle. I couldnt resist.
    I always said slow and steady was the preferred path, now lets see what happens after this relatively modest (considering how far and fast we have come to this point) pullback.

Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...