Page 3 of 3 123
    01-26-2010, 11:36 PM #21

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Faz up 9% today, three day total nice
    FXP up 2% today, three day total nice
    Dog up 2% today, three day total nice

Bull market is over, dow 6500 is not to far off, the sky is falling! If Bernake does not get reappointed, look out! He saved the country and might get his walking papers, what?

The next 35 minutes should be very interesting.
    Siri down 2% today, and a whole lot more over the past few days, its dead money folks. If the stock pops ever again sell some, homie...the clown that is. Siri will trade in the .5 range again, trust me. If you care at all about your money sell some shares people, its not prudent to sit there like a sucker while the fast money takes your money.

Big Ben
    Big Ben The dead money seems not so dead now does it. Not sure who the sucker is??

02-06-2010, 10:56 AM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Siri...I don't own any. Sold the last lot a week ago at .6725...2500shares. 1-12-10. I must apologize for criticizing your strategy, especially with 70k....I thought you had a few hundred thousand, 400k to be exact.
    I confused you with another gentleman on here that is holding around 400k with a monster profit and refuses to cash any. You have under 50k in value that changes my opinion a little bit. If its your spec play, fine, I will post my siri trades over the past year, you might be shocked. I had 17k cash value...went down to $1800...invested 5k new money in Jan two years ago...bf bankruptcy...bought at bottom..not easy to do..ran the $6800 up to 17k and ran that up to 25k cash in less than one year. From there jumped off all long positions, invested all 25k in short positions...ran down to 20k..cost averaging the entire way down...now its pay day and its back to 29k with 5k of new money going in....so I am not going sizzler yet but the past three days I have made over 3k....I have 1000 shares of FAZ, 900 shares of FXP, and 30 shares of DOG...thats my portfolio right now..to the t. I sent out an email to my group of friends saying get to cash or short...no long positions..its not worth taking a 20% hit....the market rewards the first people at the exit...it burns down the building and locks the doors after a few hours, so if your last to the exit or don't even try to leave, good luck.

I think I am going to write a book on the new market, it is a very confusing animal. I might write the entire thing without proper puncutation....I love the dots...some thoughts can not be conveyed without a paragraph worth of info..the dots let you get from one thought to the other....the dow is going out on its lows..not good...the strategy of holding though corrections has been completely wiped out if you invested from 99-today. The old school has a new decade of data to prove this.

Big Ben
    So big Ben Why would you give people advise on stock trading? I am reading here you sold and don't own @.67 Well today is Sat the 6 th even with a huge pull back the stock is at I don't know .83. It was as high as .95 4 days ago.

If your going to write a book make it a SHORT one with pictures so we can all understand your invesment advise. Let me help this stock will have up's and down it will disapoint I am sure . But in the long run the truth will allway be that the truth. In this case the company is doing a good job with income it is going up in a bad economy. Just think when the economy turns a corner what will happen?

The company is doing a good job with cost controls. It has reduced it's spending in every area. The company has telent in managment. seasoned vetrens that know how the game is played .Yes too much debt I know, that area is getting better as subs are added, and 2 million subs is no drop in the bucket. To me Ben this is a LONG term investment. My hope is we will be at 3 bucks next December.

My other Guess is there will be some merger or anouncement with World Space Liberity and Sirius in 2010 eather way this will be a $3.00 stock. In my view point why jump off at .67 when you have all of this going on.Thats just dumb and I'am not buying your book.My question about the Street is a honest one Not sure why that company keep their investors from being part of a 600% run. I mean whats their payday?? I can undertand the debt problem with Sirius but this should not be a sell at least a hold.
    Last edited by Roncool; 02-06-2010 at 11:07 AM.

02-07-2010, 06:05 PM #23
    I sorry Big Ben Just got the news on Mel and the extention , Save a chapter in your book for that. It's not to late for you to get back in I'am sure it will be up another 4 cents before you do that on Monday. My point Ben is stop playing Sirius as a dumb ass penny stock or slot machine, it's not at least not anymore . It's a long stock . Way too much good stuff going on here.

Page 3 of 3 123