Page 6 of 10 ... 45678 ...
    Mentor
    01-27-2010, 07:47 PM #51
    Hey Andy

You don't have to be doing alot of trading to contribute to this thread. Hell...just put up pictures on a daily basis...nothing else going on here anyway!

BTW - Lazard initiates coverage of SIRIUS XM with buy rating and $1 price target

Wundersomebody also initiates coverage of SIRIUS XM with buy rating and $1 price target!

S&P upgrade SIRIUS XM corporate to B from B- basically stating that they are getting their shit together!

up to .75 AH

GOTTA LOVE IT
    Last edited by just sirius; 01-27-2010 at 08:35 PM. Reason: f/u

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 08:25 PM #52
    3.5 cents to go...

got bounce too....

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 08:37 PM #53
    Dave

Do you think that we get that 3.5 cents tomorrow and then reverse with profit taking on Friday EOD?

I would love to take alittle off the table near .80...Are we going their???

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 11:12 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Hey Andy

You don't have to be doing alot of trading to contribute to this thread. Hell...just put up pictures on a daily basis...nothing else going on here anyway!

BTW - Lazard initiates coverage of SIRIUS XM with buy rating and $1 price target

Wundersomebody also initiates coverage of SIRIUS XM with buy rating and $1 price target!

S&P upgrade SIRIUS XM corporate to B from B- basically stating that they are getting their shit together!

up to .75 AH

GOTTA LOVE IT
    And ... I sold the last of my overcore today ... Guranteed to hit a buck tomorrow!

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 11:16 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    LT, if you read the Penny Stock Guru's postings about CBAI...you'd know why it is falling (and will fall further). Really crappy stock.

Just like QEDN. I hope to make my whopping $113 today on it.
    Yeah, only a gazillion shares out there ... But I think the doc is still in it?

Unload that QEDN?

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 11:46 PM #56
    LT

I guess that Bill and I have officially passed on the torch...That used to be our job...sell and drive the price up.

The job sucks...but someone has to do it!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    And ... I sold the last of my overcore today ... Guranteed to hit a buck tomorrow!

Mentor
    01-28-2010, 12:18 AM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    LT

I guess that Bill and I have officially passed on the torch...That used to be our job...sell and drive the price up.

The job sucks...but someone has to do it!

JS
    Happy to be the new bearer

It's really interesting looking back over it all ... Have been holding some of these now for a year and that elusive dollar looks ever so near ... Not even sure what I will do yet with the core ... the possibility of the R\S and the loooong history that the MM's have had ... oops wrong thread!

Mentor
    01-28-2010, 12:36 AM #58
    LT

$1 sound pretty good...should have been there already...the pressure is ready to blow...Holding core for the long haul...have 5700over core will need to cash out in near future...64k question is when...everyday we could have blockbuster news that pushes us higher...getting greedy now...don't want to miss another .01 or.02 you know...

I think R/S is last resort...or maybe after 4th CC if market reaction is good! either way...will probably hold...gotta believe that Malone, Maffei, and Karmizen are a hell-of-alot smarter than this dumbass from Texas!

Have a great day tomorrow!

Jeff

Mentor
    01-28-2010, 02:15 AM #59
    dr dave ...FSLR call option may be the play tomorrow morning... obama hyped up solar panels and dumping money into getting that sector going with employment... looking @ FSLR chart looks like a nice bottom and reversal setting up. timing is right for the up move.

Mentor
    01-28-2010, 04:56 AM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Yeah, only a gazillion shares out there ... But I think the doc is still in it?

Unload that QEDN?
    Yeah, still in CBAI, with 2/5's to sell. First 1/2 buy based on pennant early entry lost me 13%, or I guess half of 13%. Then went in full later based on breakout, so far took out 1/5 sells at 57%, 182% and 233% up. If I were truly swing trading it, I would have taken the last 2/5 out after the close below 0.014, but was curious about the building opening, let it ride. Don't worry, I'm not planning on losing anything, if it looks to close below that sell at 0.009, I'm out. No worries good play, not doing that hold on lets see what happens bit or argue whether its a good company or not.

The only reason I pipped in about that 10 million comment is that Feuerstein, can't stand that guy. He's one that would bring up dilution, yadda yadda, but he never said anything about what he thinks a couple of freezer tanks are worth. Maybe it's cause his background is in real estate or whatever, but every biotech stock I've bought this year he's come out to bash big time, but here's the stupidity of it all.... to me, he waits to find stocks that have a nice heavy run-up, so you already know it's coming down, then he bashes it which may help to put the price down, but I think he does it so he looks right too. So stupid, I don't know of one example of a stock that went el supremo parabolic that didn't come crash down later. That's from the first parabolic moves on AAPL and HANS I saw in like 2005 to current. The guy really bugs me, especially since he doesn't trade either.

Geez Adam, without you, I could never figure out that perhaps I should sell my stocks higher than where I bought them, thanks for bashing them for me. I wish you would have bashed each of them sooner, so I wouldn't have wasted my time getting into these things and making some money. I just bought PIP today, if it runs and starts to peak, would you please put out an article on why I shouldn't put any money into it. LOL, maybe I'll email him when I see the weakness come in, just in case he misses the chart.

Rambling... lol, I can't stand that dude.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 01-28-2010 at 04:58 AM.

Page 6 of 10 ... 45678 ...