Page 4 of 10 ... 23456 ...
    Mentor
    01-24-2010, 10:19 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    BEHL is on the stockcharts dot com ticker cloud. You guys looking at intraday charts on that thing at this time of night?
    Only you Doc ...

Give this a gander, MMUH - Chart is embedded in the article:

http://www.themarketfinancial.com/la...rtunities/1383

Share structure:

http://www.pinksheets.com/pink/quote...sp?symbol=MMUH

Mentor
    01-24-2010, 11:54 AM #32

E-cigs

In case anyone is slightly interested in this whole matter ... The ruling and from a non-stock point of view;

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...round-418.html

Very interesting, the link takes up from the day of the ruling, went back a bit to get a feel ... Obviously the whole matter is volatile and hardly out of the woods just yet, but in the short term it may just be a boon for some of these companies ...

Weighing it all ... low floater ... news coming supposedly ... already making money ... Wait for a dip? Hmmm ....

Mentor
    01-25-2010, 09:48 AM #33

Chatless pants

Dr.D, recently opioned:

I hate it when I go to this page, and I can immediately see I was last to post... someone post something.. anything!!!

Bad enough too be Cybil-like with this stuff ... but to be talking to oneself all the time, out loud ... in public!

I need to rephrase the mention about the board for KATX over on the shrub ... While there is some very good DD and a few, a smattering of intelligent life forms ... They are absolutely destroying the English language! It is downright painful to even skim through the majority ... Surely it's a widespread epidemic not confined to that board alone ...

Just had to get that off my chest ...

Every American child should grow up knowing a second language, preferably English. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 01-25-2010 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Add quote

01-25-2010, 01:17 PM #34
    Alright, I have put up my 283,100 shares of QEDN on the market at $.0005. I paid just $.0001 for them, so no complaints.

If either QASP or BEHL make a move in the next 1-2 weeks, I will exit those with a decent profit and then move on.

Most likely, I will start following the picks of Penny Stock Guru's blog. His track record is pretty damn solid, IMHO.

Mentor
    01-25-2010, 08:46 PM #35
    Bass -

If you're out there... we can have a plan B -

Follow the price tomorrow, and sell the loser when that big candle gets taken out... on either end.

Then just look for patterns/support/resistance for an exit on the winner.

Andy track the 9/39 ema cross and the full stochastic 60,3,1 for an exit on the winner.

Mentor
    01-25-2010, 08:47 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Alright, I have put up my 283,100 shares of QEDN on the market at $.0005. I paid just $.0001 for them, so no complaints.

If either QASP or BEHL make a move in the next 1-2 weeks, I will exit those with a decent profit and then move on.

Most likely, I will start following the picks of Penny Stock Guru's blog. His track record is pretty damn solid, IMHO.
    Nice!!!! I hope you get the sell!!! Even 0.0004 is awesome.

Mentor
    01-25-2010, 08:49 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Dr.D, recently opioned:

Would it be too obvious to say ... I can relate?!

Bad enough too be Cybil-like with this stuff ... but to be talking to oneself all the time, out loud ... in public!

I need to rephrase the mention about the board for KATX over on the shrub ... While there is some very good DD and a few, a smattering of intelligent life forms ... They are absolutely destroying the English language! It is downright painful to even skim through the majority ... Surely it's a widespread epidemic not confined to that board alone ...

Just had to get that off my chest ...
    KATX is showing signs of weakness, are you going to take any off the table?

01-25-2010, 10:52 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Does anybody have some M-80's or a bottle of Tequila? We can liven this place up!
    I think your right Bill
    makers and an e-cig from tripp....I am thinking I am fired from I shrub, today bigbake1 the man,putting up the good fight ...tripp telling me to calm down and carnac doing great behind the scenes, he has big time hard work stats, on pigs dressed like women...go behl..whats next...!!
    Only the Shadow knows.......

Mentor
    01-26-2010, 12:11 AM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    KATX is showing signs of weakness, are you going to take any off the table?
    Hmmm ... Have toyed with the idea but there is other news awaiting ... My luck, I sell ... you know the rest. I am actually hoping to increase my holding to an even 100K, buying on the dips ... Thought about shaving some QASP to fund it ...

Ticked at myself though for low balling MMUH this morning, darn it, blew that one. Had an order in first thing anticipating a dip and ran it down further as it approached my .035 rather than just taking it up a hair to grab it.

It, of course ran to .09 before settling at .076, ... nice work bunky!

Mentor
    01-26-2010, 12:14 AM #40
    Wow ... CBAI ... 0.0090 ?

Page 4 of 10 ... 23456 ...