Page 2 of 10 1234 ...
    Mentor
    01-19-2010, 07:29 PM #11
    sirius released some numbers today. @ .72 in A/H on HEAVY trading. gonna look for heavy volume pre tomorrow morning as a signal for tomorrows action.

i think tomorrow is a breakout day. such a high risk call LMAO. obv, im keeping an eye on momentum tho. dont wanna see a reversal

Mentor
    01-19-2010, 08:07 PM #12
    I never did double my calls while in the 0.57 range, lol. With some volatility, we could finally start getting a pop on the price.

Mentor
    01-20-2010, 06:36 AM #13
    I see the banks are estimated on paying out 145 billion in 2009, execs getting estimated 18% increase over last year's pay... Tarp in action! Love it. Also, I know some think these guys need lower income taxes, but at this point, I think it's dumb they should pay any. I'm writing some letters to congress to see if they'll pass a bill to make bank execs exempt from income tax.

Here's another good one... (semi)random pick of stocks beat most mutual funds. After you read the little article, look at the full list - see which little gem may have helped this guys index.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/in...al-f/19322434/

lol, I gotta quit reading the news, stick with the charts!

Mentor
    01-20-2010, 09:36 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    I see the banks are estimated on paying out 145 billion in 2009, execs getting estimated 18% increase over last year's pay... Tarp in action! Love it. Also, I know some think these guys need lower income taxes, but at this point, I think it's dumb they should pay any. I'm writing some letters to congress to see if they'll pass a bill to make bank execs exempt from income tax.

Here's another good one... (semi)random pick of stocks beat most mutual funds. After you read the little article, look at the full list - see which little gem may have helped this guys index.

http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/in...al-f/19322434/

lol, I gotta quit reading the news, stick with the charts!
    That's pretty darn funnny ... if it wasn't so frighteningly true. Speaking of dumb luck ... And to think after siting on SIRI for all these months only to attempt to sell off that over-core yesterday and not have it hit ...

Nice!

Julie, I would box up the sun and send it out to you except for the fact that we are getting bombarded with some much needed rain out here ... expected all week long, not nearly as cold I am certain but it sure makes for a mess out here, that trite saying about California drivers ... All true!

Apparently the power got knocked here yesterday, jacked up the computer and I finally got back up and running late last night, popped in here to see what Bass had posted ... thought I had missed the CC or something, this is unusual isn't it? To PR preliminary numbers like this ... ? Interesting to say the least, checked all the 'other' boards this morning, just to get the addict consensus ... - pre-market currently at .74 - Where might she go today ...

Bill, where are you? Hope you are just too busy and happy remodeling Lady Gaga's digs.

Everybody else ... AWOL is not acceptable!

We have a winner in Massachusetts

Mentor
    01-20-2010, 05:28 PM #15
    First time SIRI has closed higher than open above 0.70
    Looks pretty good, clean break after the fib retracement yesterday on decent volume.

Also note - the number of shares has churned enough at the 0.70 level to let us into the upper gates. We also closed above the 13 ema, month isn't over, but it's a good sign. Even indicators, for what they are worth, are starting to turn up.

Mentor
    01-20-2010, 07:19 PM #16
    Thanks Dr D

Mentor
    01-20-2010, 11:09 PM #17
    Ok did the SIRI calc - estimated about 4 billion shares to be traded for us to hold above the 0.70's, and I'm counting that we rotated out 4.2 billion, but those are mostly between 0.70's peaks - so would be better to have more actually traded out at a little higher price, but luckily, that's were we are starting at now.
    Last edited by Dr. Dave; 01-20-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Mentor
    01-21-2010, 04:47 PM #18
    Far too quiet in here ...

KATX moving up nicely ... So much for filing the filling the gap in the low .04's
    SIRI doing just the opposite ...
    QASP ... eradict

Blah, blah, blah ....

Mentor
    01-21-2010, 06:26 PM #19
    Way to go on KATX - I have so many tickers, I forgot that one yesterday, as I was juggling my other stuff. I need to do a serious purge. I've been rolling even the past couple of weeks, as I can't manage this many stocks.

Anyway, on KATX, you have a good boom. Make sure you make some money. Don't let the price fall while waiting for something someone on the hub says is gonna happen. Just watch the price and get some money out of it, lol.

Siri just testing the line so far, no big deal.

Looks like the general market pulled back, so that will effect the listed stocks.

Guru
    01-22-2010, 01:33 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey Bill ...

What's with this taking the day off business around here anyway? There is money to be made you slackers!
    Tib (my Dear Friend) and all others -

My stocks are all in the shitter, so I am applying myself in other things...they will come up, because there simply isn't any other way for them to go.

Please don't think that I have lost interest...because I have only just lost money...don't read too far into it! Lol.

I am alive and well...I am in the building quotes for work stage (the part that sucks) and everything is heebie jeebie!

Actually, I am trying my damn best to clean up things that I have let go for far too long. It is amazing how much there is to do. A whole bunch of stuff around the house.....looking at it all is really quite embarrassing.

I have a lot of things to take care of....I am here...I just don't appear that much because of doing other responsible things required in life. I don't have a connection during the day to the internet, because I can't see forking out another $XXX.XX a month to my cell provider. It all adds up...I am not a rich man, but I am not poor, but I am closer to poor than being rich, so it requires work, speaking of which......I have a bunch of pics that I took of my last project and will post them here pretty quickly....."Great job, Bill!".
    Last edited by billhart22; 01-22-2010 at 01:44 AM.

Page 2 of 10 1234 ...