Page 9 of 10 ... 78910
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    01-29-2010, 01:12 PM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    SIRI is looking pretty today. Only holding 20K shares which is my core. Sold off as many as 30K of overcore in the .30's and .40's and now am wishing I held on to those .
    Andy, I took off 30K shares today at .874

I think we may have topped out for the near future and I wanted to lock in a good profit.

01-29-2010, 01:28 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    andy, i took off 30k shares today at .874

i think we may have topped out for the near future and i wanted to lock in a good profit.

very nice!!!!

01-29-2010, 01:49 PM #83
    Hello,

I found this website on the facebook page for Cord Blood of America and have interest in connecting with investors of CBAI.

Looking through some of the messages here, it appears that there are a lot of folks that take investment seriously. At least, it appears to not be like other forums.

A little about myself - I am relatively new to investing & don't exactly know a lot. I am hopeful to catch on quickly and to be able to contribute to discussions.

In any case, I bought CBAI as a long term investment & likely will not be looking at it too much on the day-to-day level. Ultimately, I believe that America's future is in the sciences that the average person cannot begin to comprehend.

There will be a day, however, that bio-type marvels are spoken of with such common vernacular as Tylenol is today.

Thank you for having such a forum for like-minded investors to join and share information.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    01-29-2010, 02:18 PM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Figment View Post
    Hello,

I found this website on the facebook page for Cord Blood of America and have interest in connecting with investors of CBAI.

Looking through some of the messages here, it appears that there are a lot of folks that take investment seriously. At least, it appears to not be like other forums.

A little about myself - I am relatively new to investing & don't exactly know a lot. I am hopeful to catch on quickly and to be able to contribute to discussions.

In any case, I bought CBAI as a long term investment & likely will not be looking at it too much on the day-to-day level. Ultimately, I believe that America's future is in the sciences that the average person cannot begin to comprehend.

There will be a day, however, that bio-type marvels are spoken of with such common vernacular as Tylenol is today.

Thank you for having such a forum for like-minded investors to join and share information.
    Welcome aboard Figment. It's great to have you join us. We are pretty much a group of fun loving people who just happen to invest in the market. The important word around here is FUN. This investing biz can be an emotional roller coaster. So, from time to time, feel free to offer up weather reports, recipes, or your favorite youtube videos, as well as your investing ideas.
    Many of us either own or have owned CBAI. Good luck with your investing and let's make some money!

Mentor
    01-29-2010, 04:57 PM #85
    Chuck

She really cant be that ugly...a five bagger!!! LOL

Actually...at my age...I'll take a five bagger any day of the week...profit or whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I think they call that a five bagger!!!! That's GREAT!!!

Mentor
    01-29-2010, 05:00 PM #86
    I too took alittle of the table...only 5700 @ .8685 Tidy 3 bagger on that one!

Mentor
    01-29-2010, 05:01 PM #87
    How the hell can you go from .8417 to .826 in a split second! Bastards

Mentor
    01-29-2010, 05:02 PM #88
    Bid .84 ask .8405 sale .826! Fu%k!

Legend
    02-01-2010, 07:13 PM #89
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    I too took alittle of the table...only 5700 @ .8685 Tidy 3 bagger on that one!
    Did you buy any back?

02-05-2010, 03:18 PM #90

dollar by 3.1.10 ?

I'm just out here thinking my little wins and losses are going ok, but after March 1, unless the world explodes, the $1.00 ceiling will break, due to the listing requirements. What u think?

Page 9 of 10 ... 78910