Page 3 of 10 12345 ...
    Guru
    01-22-2010, 01:45 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Far too quiet in here ...

KATX moving up nicely ... So much for filing the filling the gap in the low .04's
    SIRI doing just the opposite ...
    QASP ... eradict

Blah, blah, blah ....
    Does anybody have some M-80's or a bottle of Tequila? We can liven this place up!

Mentor
    01-22-2010, 01:50 AM #22
    Damn you Bill

You must be a F$%# vampire, and only come out late at night. hahahaha

Frankly, been pretty quiet in here. Really sucks...We use to have some funny ass stuff to kick around. No more real work for you. No more fun...Just serious Bill.

And yes we are still waiting for the pics of the job that you finished along time ago!

Jeff

Mentor
    01-22-2010, 01:52 AM #23
    Bill

With all of the cash that you are making and saving by drinking tecquila instead of Makers...you should have more powder to throw into the market!

BTW - what brand of tecquila are you drinking?

Guru
    01-22-2010, 02:16 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

With all of the cash that you are making and saving by drinking tecquila instead of Makers...you should have more powder to throw into the market!

BTW - what brand of tecquila are you drinking?
    I am drinking Hornitos gold. It is good Tequila. I am not in the Makers league now. The last project, the lady gave me a case of South Australian red wine...D'Arenberg....I haven't tried it yet...I can imagine it is really great. I finally found out what her husband does...He owns diamond mines in South Africa and gold mines. His current gold mine is in Turkey...so take it from there...

She is the nicest lady that ever existed...I will always be grateful to her! She is a great friend!

I hope that you are doing great, Jeff!

Enthusiast
    01-22-2010, 10:02 AM #25

Bill and Tequila

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am drinking Hornitos gold. It is good Tequila. I am not in the Makers league now. The last project, the lady gave me a case of South Australian red wine...D'Arenberg....I haven't tried it yet...I can imagine it is really great. I finally found out what her husband does...He owns diamond mines in South Africa and gold mines. His current gold mine is in Turkey...so take it from there...

She is the nicest lady that ever existed...I will always be grateful to her! She is a great friend!

I hope that you are doing great, Jeff!
    Hey Bill,

good to see you back. despite a painful flight from Houston back home to Charlotte suffering from the after affects of a long night of good friends, good food and sipping tequila...I can highly recommend Herradura tequila.

Fine aged stuff indeed. I prefer the Anejo (aged 2 years), but the Repesado is excellent as well. Just be careful....it's so smooth you can over do it.

Unfortunately, the after affects of fine tequila is exactly the same as the rot gut stuff...lol.

Have a good weekend!

Sandy

01-22-2010, 11:19 AM #26
    QED Connect Inc. Signs Letter of Intent for Merger: Forms Holding Company

MANCHESTER, NH -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/10 --

QED Connect Inc. ("QED Connect") (PINKSHEETS: QEDN), an innovative, software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for the information security market, today announced that the company has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to acquire Nazz Productions Inc

QED's Board of Directors has expanded its direction of the corporation to become a holding company and make acquisitions as wholly owned subsidiaries to complement its revenue. Tom Makmann, CEO of QED Connect, stated, "In order to enhance shareholder value during these difficult economic times, the company needed to look for ways to increase revenue and minimize risk

Through acquisitions the Company will be able to diversify into new markets and realize the benefits as the portfolio business grow. QED believes that its future is in acquiring companies with strong potential and helping them achieve their plans."

Nazz is an independent producer and distributor of film and television entertainment content. The Company focuses on producing artistic films that emphasize complex storylines and character development while curtailing overall production costs associated with feature film cinematography. Nazz intends to establish both national and international channels for distribution of films to both theaters and on television and to establish an entertainment library. It is expected that post-release distribution of the content of such a library will generate recurring revenues by distributing film directly to retailers, the expanding online distribution network, and television

The Company is currently in post-production on its latest film "Good Day For It," starring Academy Award nominee Hal Holbrook, Robert Patrick, Lance Henriksen, Robert Englund, Kathy Baker, Samantha Mathis, Mika Boorem, Joe Flanigan, Christian Kane and Richard Brake. Past films include "The 24th Day," starring Scott Speedman and James Marsden, as well as "The Florentine," which was a co-production along with Francis Ford Coppola's American Zoetrope

Nick Stagliano, President and CEO of Nazz Productions, stated, "We are excited to be part of the QED organization and see a great opportunity for our core entertainment business. Even in today's times there is a bona fide need for recreation and release. The fact that the domestic box office had its best year ever and surpassed $10 Billion in 2009 is verification that movies are a proven source for that entertainment."

The merger is expected to close within the next 60 days

The previous announced merger with Southeastern Retail Services, Inc., d/b/a "ProRemote Solutions" ("ProRemote Solutions") scheduled to close this month, will also become a wholly owned subsidiary under this structure

-----

Iiiiinnnnttterrreeeesting, to say the least. Now, QEDN is not only merging with the ProRemote company...they are also bringing in an established movie production company (Nazz has been around for 10 years).

Buy? Sell? I dunno'. Still have my measly 238,100 shares of this thing.

Mentor
    01-22-2010, 04:39 PM #27
    All right ... chatter!

Boy, some of these new picks are doing pretty good ...

Been waiting for a pull back on KATX to load up but ... nobody is selling! Shoulda, woulda .... had my shot earlier in the week, just misplayed it and not about to chase ...

Back track to some of the others mentioned ... MMUH - up 61% today (not in that one), wait, scrap that ... 67%

Check out the new and improved QASP site - Much nicer, even if the content is relatively the same ... would post a link but I am all enraptured in watching L2 on the new Etrade toy ...

Good to see some noise in here, happy Friday everybody ...

Mentor
    01-23-2010, 11:16 AM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    QED Connect Inc. Signs Letter of Intent for Merger: Forms Holding Company

MANCHESTER, NH -- (Marketwire) -- 01/22/10 --

QED Connect Inc. ("QED Connect") (PINKSHEETS: QEDN), an innovative, software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider for the information security market, today announced that the company has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) to acquire Nazz Productions Inc

QED's Board of Directors has expanded its direction of the corporation to become a holding company and make acquisitions as wholly owned subsidiaries to complement its revenue. Tom Makmann, CEO of QED Connect, stated, "In order to enhance shareholder value during these difficult economic times, the company needed to look for ways to increase revenue and minimize risk

Through acquisitions the Company will be able to diversify into new markets and realize the benefits as the portfolio business grow. QED believes that its future is in acquiring companies with strong potential and helping them achieve their plans."

Nazz is an independent producer and distributor of film and television entertainment content. The Company focuses on producing artistic films that emphasize complex storylines and character development while curtailing overall production costs associated with feature film cinematography. Nazz intends to establish both national and international channels for distribution of films to both theaters and on television and to establish an entertainment library. It is expected that post-release distribution of the content of such a library will generate recurring revenues by distributing film directly to retailers, the expanding online distribution network, and television

The Company is currently in post-production on its latest film "Good Day For It," starring Academy Award nominee Hal Holbrook, Robert Patrick, Lance Henriksen, Robert Englund, Kathy Baker, Samantha Mathis, Mika Boorem, Joe Flanigan, Christian Kane and Richard Brake. Past films include "The 24th Day," starring Scott Speedman and James Marsden, as well as "The Florentine," which was a co-production along with Francis Ford Coppola's American Zoetrope

Nick Stagliano, President and CEO of Nazz Productions, stated, "We are excited to be part of the QED organization and see a great opportunity for our core entertainment business. Even in today's times there is a bona fide need for recreation and release. The fact that the domestic box office had its best year ever and surpassed $10 Billion in 2009 is verification that movies are a proven source for that entertainment."

The merger is expected to close within the next 60 days

The previous announced merger with Southeastern Retail Services, Inc., d/b/a "ProRemote Solutions" ("ProRemote Solutions") scheduled to close this month, will also become a wholly owned subsidiary under this structure

-----

Iiiiinnnnttterrreeeesting, to say the least. Now, QEDN is not only merging with the ProRemote company...they are also bringing in an established movie production company (Nazz has been around for 10 years).

Buy? Sell? I dunno'. Still have my measly 238,100 shares of this thing.
    Hey Greg,

You may have caught this back around the begining of the year but, just in case ...

A couple of very short articles, be sure to read the second one as it follows up on the first about 6 months later.

http://www.networkcomputing.com/othe...p?type=article

http://www.networkcomputing.com/othe...pink-slips.php
    This CEO has a track record, had some other bit's and pieces at the time and lost them - The old Google search on the name ... Pretty incredible for a company that has ceased operations due to having no revenue is able to acquire another company ... Took a gander over to the board and it appears even the mods have bailed or that seems to be the assumption ...

Mentor
    01-23-2010, 11:34 AM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Tib (my Dear Friend) and all others -

My stocks are all in the shitter, so I am applying myself in other things...they will come up, because there simply isn't any other way for them to go.

Please don't think that I have lost interest...because I have only just lost money...don't read too far into it! Lol.

I am alive and well...I am in the building quotes for work stage (the part that sucks) and everything is heebie jeebie!

Actually, I am trying my damn best to clean up things that I have let go for far too long. It is amazing how much there is to do. A whole bunch of stuff around the house.....looking at it all is really quite embarrassing.

I have a lot of things to take care of....I am here...I just don't appear that much because of doing other responsible things required in life. I don't have a connection during the day to the internet, because I can't see forking out another $XXX.XX a month to my cell provider. It all adds up...I am not a rich man, but I am not poor, but I am closer to poor than being rich, so it requires work, speaking of which......I have a bunch of pics that I took of my last project and will post them here pretty quickly....."Great job, Bill!".
    Hey Bill,

Great to hear from you again, yesterday was a drive by at lunch while stratgizing some money moves, buy's and sells ... If I dare say it ... starting to get a better feel for some of this, the lessons are getting imbedded quicker ... I think I will nip that ramble in the bud before I choke on my foot ... Maybe time to flush those guys and move on?

Shots, your mention about Sheffs board ... These guys are pretty good, the two mods as well, especially 911 - Straight shooter and following him around, just riding his coatails as more than a few have been doing ... watch his picks is all I can say.

Off to work, got stocks on the brain, might have to do a dump later ...

Mentor
    01-24-2010, 03:58 AM #30
    BEHL is on the stockcharts dot com ticker cloud. You guys looking at intraday charts on that thing at this time of night?

Page 3 of 10 12345 ...