Page 5 of 10 ... 34567 ...
    Mentor
    01-26-2010, 12:34 AM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post
    Alright, I have put up my 283,100 shares of QEDN on the market at $.0005. I paid just $.0001 for them, so no complaints.

If either QASP or BEHL make a move in the next 1-2 weeks, I will exit those with a decent profit and then move on.

Most likely, I will start following the picks of Penny Stock Guru's blog. His track record is pretty damn solid, IMHO.

Just under the flaming dog poop ...

"The WORST Penny Stocks

EWRC
    EVFN

QEDN"

See he has KATX on the radar there ... Will be following along, are you thinking of going for the sub?

He was off there on MMUH it seems but interesting to see some of the same plays there ....

01-26-2010, 12:06 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Wow ... CBAI ... 0.0090 ?
    LT, if you read the Penny Stock Guru's postings about CBAI...you'd know why it is falling (and will fall further). Really crappy stock.

Just like QEDN. I hope to make my whopping $113 today on it.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    01-26-2010, 05:06 PM #43
    Hey guys, anybody have any feelings or ideas on GSAE. I think a few of us got into it last fall when it was around 60 cents. It's not there anymore....LOL

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 01:21 AM #44
    Dr Dave

Any thoughts on SIRI for tomorrow!

JS

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 01:33 AM #45
    Just got back from brazilian jiu jitsu, gonna hop in the shower, but looked at world markets, asia kind of even, not solid red like the last few days, so things look ok. I haven't paid much attention to siri, as long as it's trading where it is, I'm ok with it, but I'll look at it in a bit. Nice test of the flag so far, but would like to see closes higher than opens. Also, need to keep an eye on how aapl does tomorrow with that tablet coming out.

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 07:14 AM #46
    Ok - well I usually don't think it's worth trying to figure out where the price will be day to day, as I think that's kind of unpredictable. But, I do like it when multiple patterns have roughly the same target. The shortest term and closest to current price are these two (though I didn't check the channel or ascending triangle, I just popped up a chart and drew what I saw short term):

Both had decreasing volume during pattern formation, both had the price near or below the 9 ema prior to breakout (that statistically is better), both had above average volume during breakout. Their price targets are near short-term resistance. Since they line up, there's a decent probability it'll hit. But.... as you can see, though I know a lot don't believe me, that when the market dumps, siri will pull back too, siri in my opinion isn't exempt from market moves...

Anyway, hopefully, we'll get a bounce in the market and continue to at least hit this first set of targets at the nearterm resistance. When? Maybe not tomorrow, but give it a week or so.

Not every pattern completes, but Siri is pretty good at it. Looking at past charts, it appears that if you play all the patterns you'd definitely be way ahead, would have gotten an entry at the exact bottom, and wouldn't have to worry about whatever ebita is, lol.

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 07:15 AM #47
    Lol, this older chart of mine I found has about the same target for the channel break - the black line, so add that to the list as the third pattern matching price resistance. The duration of the pattern is about due. If we get a spike up there to the resistance, then I'd expect it to turn around.

Last edited by Dr. Dave; 01-27-2010 at 07:20 AM.

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 07:21 AM #48
    I hate it when my textboxes don't come out like I set them up, it should read "match".

A lot of times "target" becomes
    "targe
    t"

drives me nuts.

Anyway, a little help from the market, or aapl, or siri itself should prop the price up there.

Mentor
    01-27-2010, 11:00 AM #49
    thanks dave...really appreciate it!!!

01-27-2010, 01:40 PM #50
    Hey all! Nothing to report on my end. Not doing alot of trading. Just waiting for some movement on my stocks. Only thing that's keeping me interested, is my 20k shares of SIRI!!!

Talk at you folks later! Andy

Page 5 of 10 ... 34567 ...