07-11-2010, 08:04 PM #1

2nd radio discount still given

Have just signed up for this forum. Did a word search, but didn't come up with a recent post on the subject.

Are 2nd radio discounts (used to be $6.99/mo for a second or 3rd radio) still being given by Sirius?

Also have they changed all billing period starts for annual subscriptions to begin on the 1st of the month? Signed up for a two year contract in 2008 on July 14th. Went to the Sirius site tonight and find they have already billed my credit card on file on July 2nd.

Any help is appreciated,

Norbert

Guru
    07-12-2010, 04:01 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernPlus View Post
    Have just signed up for this forum. Did a word search, but didn't come up with a recent post on the subject.

Are 2nd radio discounts (used to be $6.99/mo for a second or 3rd radio) still being given by Sirius?

Also have they changed all billing period starts for annual subscriptions to begin on the 1st of the month? Signed up for a two year contract in 2008 on July 14th. Went to the Sirius site tonight and find they have already billed my credit card on file on July 2nd.

Any help is appreciated,

Norbert
    I am still getting billed that way for my first two subs initiated in 2005. $13.99 for the first one and $6.99 for the second (+ royalty.....). I don't know if this is still offered for new subs.

Enthusiast
    07-12-2010, 09:59 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    I am still getting billed that way for my first two subs initiated in 2005. $13.99 for the first one and $6.99 for the second (+ royalty.....). I don't know if this is still offered for new subs.
    For new subs NO it's $12.99 + Royalty & taxes and for the 2nd radio it's $8.99 +
    Royalties & taxes, if your still being only billed for your old 2005 rate, consider this a good thing