Guru
    01-12-2010, 11:52 AM #1

"Weather Channel Founder Wants To Sue Al Gore For Global Warming Fraud."

http://www.infowars.com/weather-chan...warming-fraud/

Yes as I said the tide is turning and it will have such a big angry wave that anyone cought up in this fraud will pay with their job, look out democrats in office, what do you think will happen when people finally realize you just tried to tax the hell out of them on a myth.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 11:58 AM #2
    I quess i was right about just how big a chicken you are. You trying to run from your past wildly inaccurate statements about Hybrids? LOL.

Wow John can you believe you said such ignorant things?
    Just to remind you. i know its embarassing for someone who claims as much intelligence and research as you but its time to deal with it.

From August 18, 2009. Johns comment on Hybrids.

1. HERE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I HAVE SAYING FOR THE LONGEST TIME (THAT THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT HERE YET AND WONT BE FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS)..."

This after the day in which the Hybrid Ford Fusion won Car of the year. LOL.

2." I (yes John. lol) will say that hybrids will not be economically (viable) for at least 10 to 20 years. i will also say something that i have been saying to PM's to people, that i dont think
    THEY EVER WILL BE BECAUSE I THINK HYDROGEN WILL HAVE COME TO BE THE REPLACEMENT FOR THEM ALL."

John you better warn Ford quick because they just committed to a PLATFORM of many hybrid cars. Caveman you never cease to amaze me with your bias.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-12-2010 at 12:03 PM.

Guru
    01-12-2010, 12:37 PM #3
    Hey dumbass while I know what you do when you lost an arguement, you want to change the subject but the thread is about "Man made global warming" being a fraud.

You could have pulled any one of these type threads up and discussed it there instead.

I have many threads of:

1) How hybrids are only 1% of global sales.

2) The myth of skyrocketing hybrid sales in 2009.

3) The only reason car companies are offering Hybrids is because the government is forcing their hand with raising the average MPG to 35.

4) The only reason hybrids have even the sales they have is because the government is giving 7,500 dollars to buy one.

You should be asking yourself some very simple and logical questions:

1) Why are they still, after 7 years, only 1% of total global sales if they are so great. Really believe me, only you think 1% after 7 years is a great thing.

P.S. Simple question: Would you be invested in SIRIXM if they had ONLY 1% penitration after 7 years, or for that matter 13% after 17 years of being out on the market.

2) If hybrids are so much better, then why after being force onto the market with so many new models (by the government) have the sales dropped more then much of the rest in 2009. The fact is for all the new models that have come out they should have had much much better sales then they do. THATS A CLUE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.

3) Would car companies even have a hybrid if the government did not force the MPG average up to 35.

P.S. We all know the car companies fought it tooth and nail. So why is that if Hybrids were going to be their saving grace.

4) If hybrids are so great that everyone wants them then why is the government giving 7,500 dollars to buy one.

P.S. You should ask yourself what would the sales of any other model be if the government gave that same 7,500 dollars to buy that model.

You will never answer any of those questions with anything that even makes the least amount of sence because you have none. Everyone else with a little common sense already gets it. There are a few like you that will never get it, hence those that buy hybrids thinking they will save money on gas (yes they forget that it cost them more to buy the car then they will ever save in gas), hence the reason why they are dumbass twits like you.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 12:49 PM #4
    You are what is called in psychology a projector onto other people. If you would examine the fact that i have responded on your threads each and every day and you refuse to answer on mine YOU would understand it is you who tries to change the subject at all costs.

In addition i have asked you for the past day to comment on your statements below. You made them and maybe you realize now that they
    are completely absurd and you are therefore embarassed by thembecause otherwise why wouldnt you simply respond to them? Why avoid responding? i can surmise you would rather not.

Here are your quotes once again and for the umpteenth time i am asking you to respond.

1."Here is a perfect example of what i have been saying for the longest time (that the technology is not here yet and wont be for about 20 years)..."

2. "i will say that hybrids will not be economically (viable) for at least 10 to 20 years. i will also say something i have been saying in PM's to people, that i dont think THEY EVER WILL BE because i think hydrogen will have come to be the replacement for them all".
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-12-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 01:08 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey dumbass while I know what you do when you lost an arguement, you want to change the subject but the thread is about "Man made global warming" being a fraud.

You could have pulled any one of these type threads up and discussed it there instead.

I have many threads of:

1) How hybrids are only 1% of global sales.

2) The myth of skyrocketing hybrid sales in 2009.

3) The only reason car companies are offering Hybrids is because the government is forcing their hand with raising the average MPG to 35.

4) The only reason hybrids have even the sales they have is because the government is giving 7,500 dollars to buy one.

You should be asking yourself some very simple and logical questions:

1) Why are they still, after 7 years, only 1% of total global sales if they are so great. Really believe me, only you think 1% after 7 years is a great thing.

P.S. Simple question: Would you be invested in SIRIXM if they had ONLY 1% penitration after 7 years, or for that matter 13% after 17 years of being out on the market.

2) If hybrids are so much better, then why after being force onto the market with so many new models (by the government) have the sales dropped more then much of the rest in 2009. The fact is for all the new models that have come out they should have had much much better sales then they do. THATS A CLUE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.

3) Would car companies even have a hybrid if the government did not force the MPG average up to 35.

P.S. We all know the car companies fought it tooth and nail. So why is that if Hybrids were going to be their saving grace.

4) If hybrids are so great that everyone wants them then why is the government giving 7,500 dollars to buy one.

P.S. You should ask yourself what would the sales of any other model be if the government gave that same 7,500 dollars to buy that model.

You will never answer any of those questions with anything that even makes the least amount of sence because you have none. Everyone else with a little common sense already gets it. There are a few like you that will never get it, hence those that buy hybrids thinking they will save money on gas (yes they forget that it cost them more to buy the car then they will ever save in gas), hence the reason why they are dumbass twits like you.
    i have no problem to answer all of them. i asked you first a question about your two statements which on the face seem absurd. Why wont you simply answer to your own statements?

I think you know what my answer to your questions will be dont you? Your technique is to change the subject from your own absurd statements and to throw out a lot of questions which will then dissolve the argument into a discussion with numerous different threads.

But since i am a mensch (ask your orthodox friends. lol) i will tackle them briefly. Dont have time to deal with it all at this time. These are discussions that could go on forever obviously.

I know you will call me a dumbass and complain but here are some quick and simple answers to your good questions ( i actually think they are legitimate and interesting questions just as i think my question about your 2 unsupportable statements is as well).

Any new technology takes a long time to develop. Doubly so when you are taking about an item as expensive and as mechanically complex as an automobile. That is why no one in our lifetimes has tried until recently to challenge the big 3 car companies in this country.
    The hybrid has come a long way in a short amount of time. Partly because of high oil prices, partly because of a desire to get away from foreign mideast oil, partly due to environmental concerns, and partly due to gas mileage issues. People like myself have gravitated to it for all those reasons and because we wanted to challenge the auto industry which has been reisistant (understatement) to change in all forms.
    Govts subsidize nuclear, coal, oil, and gas so i find it interesting that you are upset that the govt is now subsidizing alternative energy. Those other idustries might not be the dominant ones they are if they werent subsidized and lobbyed for all these years. So i think they started with HUGE advantages and its only fair that the balance shifts to alternative energy.
    I know so many people in this country that WANT to find alternatives in energy sources and automobiles. For lack of a better expression "its in the air".
    You probably dont hang in the circles that i do () but its a fact.
    Hybrids would make inroads into the market even without subsidies but its obvious that those subsidies will speed up the hybrid market at a much aster rate. I approve and dont have a problem with it as i indicated before.
    i for the life of me dont understand are so angry with the idea of alternative energy in all its forms. The large bulk of new investment is pouring into that field. That is capitalism and the free market at its finest. China is going to take over this field and has advantages even at this early stage. The sooner the U.S. gets going in this field the better it will be for this country. Sorry you disagree but THE FACT REMAINS THAT IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS ALL KINDS OF ALTERNATIVE ENERGY VEHICLES WILL "TAKE OVER" THE MARKET. HYBRIDS, PLUG-IN HYBRIDS, ELECTRICS, CLEAN DIESEL, HYDROGEN, ETC. ITS AN EXCITING TIME AND ONE I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD EMBRACE. So in conclusion i just wanted to say that new automobile technology was inevitable.
    It would have happened sooner or later. Its just getting speeded up and i am really glad about that. i think you should think that as well. More choice is always a better thing.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-12-2010 at 01:16 PM.