Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    01-15-2010, 03:33 PM #11
    Yea Adumbical the only problem I see here is that you actually believe in that crap you just put up. Thats right just keep trying to defend Reid and try to say what he did was any different then what Lott did.

There is only one thing that is different and that is how each of the two men was and is treated.

The only thing different is what democrats said Lott has to do (step down from his leadership) and what they say about Reid.

The only thing different is the standard democrats have.

Thats OK because the people see it and will not put up with it. I guess you and they did not learm your lesson after NJ. and VA. because you are about to get another lesson in Massachusetts. Yes thats right, just keep telling yourselves all those people in those town halls were nothing but right wing grandmas and grandpas. I guess Massachusetts is full of nothing but a bunch of right wingers, right.

P.S. Who was it that warned you dumbasses this would happen, thats right it was me. Yup just amazing isn't it, proven to be correct again. Nothing special just simple common sense that anyone with a brain could figure out. Thats why I call you guys dumbasses and twits.

01-15-2010, 05:13 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Yea Adumbical the only problem I see here is that you actually believe in that crap you just put up. Thats right just keep trying to defend Reid and try to say what he did was any different then what Lott did.

There is only one thing that is different and that is how each of the two men was and is treated.

The only thing different is what democrats said Lott has to do (step down from his leadership) and what they say about Reid.

The only thing different is the standard democrats have.

Thats OK because the people see it and will not put up with it. I guess you and they did not learm your lesson after NJ. and VA. because you are about to get another lesson in Massachusetts. Yes thats right, just keep telling yourselves all those people in those town halls were nothing but right wing grandmas and grandpas. I guess Massachusetts is full of nothing but a bunch of right wingers, right.

P.S. Who was it that warned you dumbasses this would happen, thats right it was me. Yup just amazing isn't it, proven to be correct again. Nothing special just simple common sense that anyone with a brain could figure out. Thats why I call you guys dumbasses and twits.

Wikipedia
    See also: Narcissism and Malignant Narcissism

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, the diagnostic classification system used in the United States, as "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy."[1]

The narcissist is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, and prestige.[2] Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centeredness. It is also colloquially referred to as the god complex.[

Diagnostic criteria (DSM-IV-TR = 301.81)
    The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders fourth edition, DSM IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders, defines narcissistic personality disorder (in Axis II Cluster B) as:[1]

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1.has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

2.is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3.believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

4.requires excessive admiration

5.has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

6.is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

7.lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

8.is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her

9.shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Guru
    01-21-2010, 04:04 PM #13
    Like I said Adumbical dont bother us with your personal problems.

I get your other problem. If you cant answer the question at hand then try attacking the messenger. I also read "Rules for Radicals". So get a clue that dumb crap wont work on me.

So try taking on the question at hand or if not that one then why dont you answer this one:

How is it when Strom Thurmond was a segregationist he was a democrat. Yes thats right so to believe Trent Lott was doing anything more then just praising a man they were honoring is to believe Lott would have voted for a democrat.

Now pay close attention to the dates:

"He also ran for the Presidency of the United States in 1948 as the segregationist States Rights Democratic Party (Dixiecrat) candidate."

"At first as a Democrat and after 1964 as a Republican, switching parties."

"He conducted the longest filibuster ever by a lone U.S. Senator in opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1957".

See the dates you twit.

So now try and answer that for me, dumbass know your history.

P.S I really should not have to mention Sen. Byrd and which party he belongs to (democrat) and the fact he was the head of his KKK faction. So then going from YOUR OWN WORDS we can then conclude any democrat that praises Byrd is a racist correct.
    Last edited by john; 01-21-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 12