Legend
    01-11-2010, 11:51 PM #1

Here is the definitive pronouncements on Hybrids.

Here is one of John's famous quotes on Hybrids which he continues to run away from. This one is from Sept of 2009.

" I will say that hybrids will not be economically (viable) for at least 10 to 20 years. I will also say something i have been saying in PM's to people, that I dont think THEY EVER WILL BE because i think hydrogen will have come to be the replacement for them all."

I was joking earlier John when i said, good thing you didnt say hybrids would never be economical, but now i have to laugh because you basically did say that . Hillarious.

NOW WE KNOW HE DOESNT THINK THEY WILL EVER BE ECONOMICAL. LOL.

ON THE DAY THAT THE HYBRID FORD FUSION HYBRID WON BEST CAR OF THE YEAR AND FORD AND TOYOTA ANNOUNCED THEIR PLANS TO GO FULL BORE ON A LINE OF HYBRID CARS ALL I CAN DO IS SHAKE MY HEAD.

WOW! JUST WOW! YOU definitely earned your nickname CAVEMAN.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-12-2010 at 01:22 AM.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 12:05 AM #2
    Now here is an even more damaging one which proves i was right when i said John believed that hybrids werent economically or TECHNOLOGICALLY viable.

This is John's quote for August 18, 2009

"HERE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE LONGEST TIME (THAT THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT HERE YET AND WONT BE FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS)..."

As i said in my previous comment. WOW! Just speechless.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-12-2010 at 01:22 AM.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 11:52 AM #3
    I just wanted to give you an opportunity to comment on your ignorant and ideological biased statements of the past.

Oh and another thing. i asked you several times to give me that quote where i used the figure "25% and 30%" for hybrids in 10 years. I like to know the facts and where and why i might have said something. Could you please supply me that quote. Thanks.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 12:23 PM #4
    John you chicken huh?