Page 3 of 3 123
    Guru
    01-21-2010, 06:00 PM #21
    Yes I still stick by those things.

I have already answered those questions when I discussed:

1) Government subsidies for hybrids and the illogic of, if they were such great sellers they would not need government subsidies.

2) That even with the present government subidies it will take the life of the car to make up for the extra cost of the hybrid over the cost of the fuel.

3) That even as the batteries improve in lifespan. SO GOS UP, THE COST OF THEM. so much so that the cost is equal to greater then the viable economic value of it.

I gave you clear and logical examples even a twit like you should have been able to see.

To 1 = How many other types of cars would sell much better if they also got 7,500 dollars off the cost of that car.

To 2 = That if the Prius cost 7,000 dollars more then a comparible gas model and it takes at least 10, to as many as 14 years to make up on the cost of it. There is no, none, zep, zero, advantage to having it and is a clear disadvantage if god help you, you have an accident at any time between the 1st year and the 14 year. Or you dont plan on keeping it for 14 years.

To 3 = If a battery expands its life span from 5 to 9 to 13 years but the cost of them gos from 4,000 to 7,000 to 12,000 then what is gained??????

Dumbass I have put these all up before this makes the 10th time I have answered your stupid ass.

Also I am still waiting for your excuse to this:

"So lets see what you have said in the forums about hydrogen cars:

"Fuel cell cars way out there in time if ever. How long you quess before there will be 1 million fuel cell cars. 30 years or never? Put your number down
    Johnny. Pretty please? lol.
    In 10 years how many hybrid, hybrid electric, and electric cars will be on the road? Put your number down Johnny. A cherry on top."

Here you dumb twit is the link (goto post 71 and lets all remember you were lloyd Handwerker then):"

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...4618#post34618

What your own words to confusing for you. Maybe you will learn your lesson about trying to use different names. You cant even remember what you have said before using one name, much less two.

Legend
    01-21-2010, 10:57 PM #22
    Changed the subject again.

Still no answer to "IF HYDROGEN WILL BE A REPLACEMENT FOR THEM ALL" WHEN WILL HYDROGEN CARS HAVE TO BE !% OF WORLDWIDE SALES TO BACK UP THAT THESIS? Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.........

Its a FACT that HYDROGEN CARS were HIGHLY SUBSIDIZED under BUSH. Mr. caveman no subsidy is AWFULLY QUIET ABOUT THAT FACT. LOL. The lobbyist for hydrogen fought tooth and nail to keep Obama from killing those subsidies. John was on the lobbying team.

JOHN'S QUOTES.
    1. "I will say that hybrids will not be economically (viable for at least 10 to 20 years. I will also say something i have been saying PM's to people, that I DONT THINK THEY EVER BE BECAUSE I THINK HYDROGEN WILL HAVE TO BE A REPLACEMENT FOR THEM ALL."

2. "Here is a perfect exampe of what i have been saying the longest time (the technology is not there yet and WONT BE FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS)."

So he says the technology wont be there for 20 years even though the Hybrid Ford Fusion was named Car of the Year and Toyota just announced plans to double hybrid sales by 2011.

He is caught in a web of lies so i decided to go in and look at ALL hybrid posts (you know the ones he says he cant go back and look at. LOL.)
    to see what other lies i will find from him. Should take me until next week.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-22-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Guru
    01-25-2010, 07:07 PM #23
    I and several dozens of other I talked to are LOAO. We cant believe you still dont think that those questions were already answered.

Because I need another good laugh here they are again:

Repost:

__________________________________________________ ______

"Yes I still stick by those things.

I have already answered those questions when I discussed:

1) Government subsidies for hybrids and the illogic of, if they were such great sellers they would not need government subsidies.

2) That even with the present government subidies it will take the life of the car to make up for the extra cost of the hybrid over the cost of the fuel.

3) That even as the batteries improve in lifespan. SO GOS UP, THE COST OF THEM. so much so that the cost is equal to greater then the viable economic value of it.

I gave you clear and logical examples even a twit like you should have been able to see.

To 1 = How many other types of cars would sell much better if they also got 7,500 dollars off the cost of that car.

To 2 = That if the Prius cost 7,000 dollars more then a comparible gas model and it takes at least 10, to as many as 14 years to make up on the cost of it. There is no, none, zep, zero, advantage to having it and is a clear disadvantage if god help you, you have an accident at any time between the 1st year and the 14 year. Or you dont plan on keeping it for 14 years.

To 3 = If a battery expands its life span from 5 to 9 to 13 years but the cost of them gos from 4,000 to 7,000 to 12,000 then what is gained??????

Dumbass I have put these all up before this makes the 10th time I have answered your stupid ass.

Also I am still waiting for your excuse to this:

"So lets see what you have said in the forums about hydrogen cars:

"Fuel cell cars way out there in time if ever. How long you quess before there will be 1 million fuel cell cars. 30 years or never? Put your number down
    Johnny. Pretty please? lol.
    In 10 years how many hybrid, hybrid electric, and electric cars will be on the road? Put your number down Johnny. A cherry on top."

Here you dumb twit is the link (goto post 71 and lets all remember you were lloyd Handwerker then):"

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...4618#post34618

What your own words to confusing for you. Maybe you will learn your lesson about trying to use different names. You cant even remember what you have said before using one name, much less two.

__________________________________________________ ________

So lets see what we have here you have just said you dont think Hydrgen will ever be viable. Then you say you have said in PMs that you believe in hydrogen so which is it.

I have always been consistant I still dont think hydrogen cars will need government subsidies and to not agree with that polocy. The reason Hydrogen is the answer and would take off in the future is very simple, it is the end answer. I would also not expect any car company to bring them out in any big number until they are also economically viable. That means that the cost of it is less then the cost of the fuel that would be used in the cars life span.

It is stupid to put out a car before it is economically viable and on top of that depends on a government subsidy to sell. Governments and polocies change and will not be there forever. You cant depend on a government subsidy that may not be there in four years, you dumb twit.

Here because you are dumb twit I will give you an example what do you think will happen if the government stops the 7,500 dollar subsidy and you are now not just paying the extra 6,000 dollars for the car but an extra 13,500 dollars for it. Hey dumbass do you get it that would take your Prius from 22,000 dollars to 29,500 with the regular Focus only costing 16,000. Only a dumb twit would even pay 6,000 dollars more for a car that takes 12 years in fuel savings to make up for the extra expence and only a really really retarded dumb twit would pay for a hybrid that will cost him OVER twice as much for a car then he could ever hope to save in fuel.

Legend
    01-25-2010, 07:22 PM #24
    I ask a simple question. What year does John estimate that hydrogen cars will be 1% of auto sales worldwide?

I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT ANSWER.
    The reason he will never provide an answer is because he already knows he has been caught in contradictions by his previous statements on hybrids.

1. Saying hybrids will not be economically viable for ("10 or 20 years". Then says they will "never" be viable. Which is it? ). Her further states that Hybrids wont be technologically viable for 20 years (can something be economically viable before it is technologically viable? Dont think so but I digress.

Unfortunately for John Hybrids already are technologically viable. Hybrid Ford Fusion was just named Car of the Year. i provided studies they are economically viable.

THE FACT IS THAT HYDROGEN CARS WERE GIVEN HUGE SUBSIDIES BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION. Never did hear the protest during the past 8 years
    Can John provide me with one quote during the Bush administration where he protested the subsidies to hydrogen cars? I think we know the answer is NO.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-26-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Page 3 of 3 123