Page 2 of 3 123
    Legend
    01-11-2010, 04:25 PM #11
    Hey Putz (thats jewish again for dick). Here is my quote from Dec. 4, 2009.

"Thats exactly right. its exciting to be a witness to whats going to happen in the next 10 to 20 years. its a revolution in car technology. MY QUESS IS HYBRIDS WILL BE AROUND 10 TO 12% BY 2020".

Now i want my money on that bet. cough it up. LOL.

Guru
    01-12-2010, 12:02 PM #12
    dumbass like I said you never said that before (yes that right I put up the thread) showing what analyst were calling for. Here because you dont get it why dont you show me where you said 10 to 12% before the thread I put up inwhich you said that,twit.

Second your pussy ass is all talk and no action. I gave you a chance to put your money where your mouth was and you slinked away from it. Really are you only 12 and dont even have 10,000 to spare. I mean really my 5 year old could come up with 10,000 if he needed to.

I am still waiting for that information to confirm and to post the bet pussy.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 12:10 PM #13
    Hey dumbass (just had to do that once. Lol) if you look at one comment before yours you will see that i put the date Dec 4. 2009 my quote in which i said and i QUOTE " THATS EXACTLY RIGHT. ITS EXCITING TO BE A WITNESS TO WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 10 TO 20 YEARS. ITS A REVOLUTION IN CAR TECHNOLOGY. MY QUESS IS HYBRIDS WILL BE AROUND 10% TO 12% BY 2020."

So what do you quess for 2020? LMFAO

Absoutely will put up the thread where you said these 2 things. First i want to remind you of what you said. You dont object to that do you? LOL.

1. "HERE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE LONGEST TIME (THAT THE TECHNOLOGY IS NOT HERE YET AND WONT BE
    FOR ABOUT 2O YEARS)..."

John how could you have said something so ignorant and obviously biased. Wow!

You want to bet on that? lol. Can we agree that we can ask a panel of automotive experts to weigh in or do you need your own biased right winger to declare the truth? LMFOA.

2. "I will say that hybrids will not be economically (viable) for at least 10 to 20 years. i will also say something i have been saying in PM'S to people, that i dont think hydrogen will have come to be the replacement for them all".

Wow!

i believe i wrote on another post that these comments were from sept. 18, 2009 but i will double check on that.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-12-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 12:22 PM #14
    Whats your reply when i search for the Dec 4, 2009 comment i just produced for you twice already.

Guru
    01-12-2010, 12:43 PM #15
    You wonder why I call you a twit and a dumbass your last post is another clear reason. I and everyong reading these threads has already read my reply the 5 times I gave it over and over again and gets it, except for you. They also all know now why I call you a dumbass and a twit.

I am quoting llyod (aka: havasucker) here in 2009: "In 5 to 10 years hybrids will take over the car market". Only you would now try to argue 1% a year later and 13 % in 10 more years is taking over the market.
    Last edited by john; 01-12-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 01:33 PM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    You wonder why I call you a twit and a dumbass your last post is another clear reason. I and everyong reading these threads has already read my reply the 5 times I gave it over and over again and gets it, except for you. They also all know now why I call you a dumbass and a twit.

I am quoting llyod (aka: havasucker) here in 2009: "In 5 to 10 years hybrids will take over the car market". Only you would now try to argue 1% a year later and 13 % in 10 more years is taking over the market.

Once again you said that i had "several times" used the figure "25% and 30%" in 10 years for hybrids. You have yet to produce the quote though i have continued to ask you. Now you want to make the argument about this other quote. interesting. But ok since i am a mensch (ask your orthodox friends. lol) i will do my best to answer your question even though you will call me dumbass for doing so. LOL.

I supplies you with the dec 4 quote in which i said that hybrids would be around 10% to 12% in 2020. i gave you the quote and the date.

"take over the market" means to me that hybrids, hybrid plug-ins, electrics, clean diesels etc. are on their way to becoming the new dominant automobiles of the future and in the next 5 to 10 years it will increasingly be clear that is where we are headed. Its really that simple. Maybe its a hyperbolic statement and sounds exaggerated to you but it is really quite simple and was just a way of trying to explain that we have passed a point of no return and we are moving into the electric era in automobiles.
    I dont Ford, or Toyota, or any of the car companies would disagree. It does not mean that we the dominant % of automobiles will be soley gas run for many years to come but it does mean that we are on our way to a new era in the development of automobiles. I think its exciting and i dont understand why you dont think more choice and more competition (you know the good ole American way) is exciting as well.

Know here are you quotes for the 10th time and we will see if you never answer them.

1." Here is a perfect example of what i have been saying for the longest time (that the technology is not here yet and wont be for about 20 years)..."

2. I will say that hybrids will not be economically (viable) for at least 10 to 20 years. i will also saying something i have been saying in PM's to people, that i dont think THEY EVER WILL BE because i think hydrogen will have come to be the replacement for them all."

Guru
    01-12-2010, 07:57 PM #17
    First of all, I told you what you have said you prove me wrong and show were you said anything about any percentage lower then that 25 to 30%before I showed you in that thread on Dec 4th. I know what you have said and I am not going to sift through 520 post of yours looking for it. So just prove me wrong and show me where you said a less percentage and please dont try and use a thead "I" started to PROVE to you that they would not be 25%. BECAUSE DUMBASS YOU CANT TAKE CREDIT FOR A THREAD I STARTED AND SHOWED YOU THEY WONT BE 25%. Dumbass do you get it, you cant say "I said 10 to 12%" AFTER I showed you that was what it was going to be when you where saying 25% before that.

So once again prove me wrong shit head and find one post where you said 10 to 12 percent (before MY Dec 4 thread), and then link to it.

As for hydrogen thats funny because you have been saying something different on the threads then what you say in PMs. I also remember you telling "johnnyIrish"or maybe it was "Dread" that that will not happen. Then again that was when you were Lloyd So I know it is hard to keep track ("Ho what a web we weave, once we start to decieve") You also said the samething to me when I told you about hydrogen. Did you forget about that also when I told you that if there would be anything that would be the future it would be hydrogen because that is an end solution. I think you said something about how much do hydrogen cars cost and get real. I told you, how much did the first hybrid cost you twit. Does that ring a bell. Sounds very fimilar this now talking about in PMs to people about hydrogen being the answer was that also after I told you to about them.

Legend
    01-12-2010, 09:18 PM #18
    JOhN WHAT YOU DONT SEEM TO KNOW IS THAT I HAD YOU ON IGNORE FOR THE PAST SEVERAL MONTHS (look for all my references to not reading a single word of what you say and ask Charles if records exist) SO I HAD NO IDEA WHAT YOU WERE WRITING. JUST THE FACTS.

John's quotes:

1. "i will say that hybrids will not be economically (viable) for at least 10 to 20 years. I will also say something i have been saying in pm's to people, that i dont think they ever will be becuase i think hydrogen will have come to be the replacement for them all."

2. "here is a perfect example of what i have been saying for the longest time (that the technology is not here yet and wont be for 20 years)..."

i laugh every time i post those because i know it makes you squirm. You continue to have numerous chances to defend them but you cant. Poor john. Sorry. :d
    Anyone who stands by the 2 previous quotes is the most ignorant caveman on the planet. I'm looking at you john. Lol.

Havakasha's quote: 1. That's exactly right. Its exciting to be a witness to whats going to happen in the next 10 to 20 years. Its a revolution in car technology. My quess is hybrids will be around 10% to 12% by 2020"

There it is for ALL to see. Still waiting for you to show me those "several times" i said 25% and 30% of cars sold in 2020 will be in hybrids.

I have recieved The hydrogen fuel cell newsletter for more than 5 years. I was a big supporter of hydrogen cars till i saw evidence of the tremendous financial mistake that would be. Did you know that hydrogen was heavily subsidized under the bush administration and when obama wanted to cut the funds the hydrogen lobby screamed bloody murder and they backed down. You should be very upset. Lfmao.
    I remember every word we said about hydrogen.
    Here is a question for you. In what year do you think Hydrogen autos will reach !% of automobiles sold worldwide. My quess is you'll pussy out (your words not mine)
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-13-2010 at 09:30 PM.

Guru
    01-21-2010, 04:28 PM #19
    I never said that first of all I capitalize "I".

I also have said some of what you said I said but not in PM but in the forums.

Second of all I have defended everyone of your stupid comments to me in my threads several times. It is not my fault you are to stupid to understand what you are reading. Believe me most others do.

So lets see what you have said in the forums about hydrogen cars:

"Fuel cell cars way out there in time if ever. How long you quess before there will be 1 million fuel cell cars. 30 years or never? Put your number down
    Johnny. Pretty please? lol.
    In 10 years how many hybrid, hybrid electric, and electric cars will be on the road? Put your number down Johnny. A cherry on top."

Here you dumb twit is the link (goto post 71 and lets all remember you were lloyd Handwerker then):

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...4618#post34618

Thats the problem with dishonest people like yourself you forget what you have said before because you cant remember what name you are using. Here is a saying you should keep in mind: "Ho what a tangled web we weave when at first we start to decieve.

Legend
    01-21-2010, 04:39 PM #20
    Here are EXACT quotes.

1."I will say that hybrids will not be economically (viable) for at least 10 to 20 years. I will also say something i have been saying in PM's topeople, that I DONT THINK THEY EVER BE BECAUSE I THINK HYDROGEN WILL HAVE TO BE THE REPLACEMENT FOR THEM ALL."

2. Here is perect example of what I have been saying for the longest time (the technology is not there yet and WONT BE FOR ABOUT 20 YEARS)"

So here is the question i think John owes us an answer to. if the technology for hybrids wont be there for 20 years (wow he actually said that. The hybrid Ford Fusion just won car of the year in 2010. Only 20 years off. lol.) and they wont be deconomically viable for 10 to 20 years and hydrogen cars will be the replacement for them all, then when do Hydrogen cars have to reach even 1% of worldwide sales to back your thesis?

Come on John show same integrity and answer the question.
    He wont answer. Watch closely as he tries to change the subject.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-21-2010 at 10:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 123