Page 1 of 2 12
    Guru
    01-10-2010, 06:16 PM #1

"Ford 2009 F150 Review - Can It Be a Best Seller 32 years in a roll.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 11:44 AM #2
    Yes I know havasucker cant rap his little mind around the fact a gas sucker like the F-150 is the best selling model for Ford so hummm I wonder how SUVs are still doing??????????? yep they are still selling about 10 to 1 compare to his tin cups.

Hey anyone remember the Ford "Pinto" or what ever happen to it.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 12:35 PM #3
    Earth to John. The Ford Fusion Hybrid won car of the year.
    In a major shift Ford is putting all their effort into the the ford focus as the car they want to push world wide. How much longer before those cars overtake SUV's? It dont happen overnight now does it? LOL.

in 2003 21% of cars sold were small cars, That figure is now up to 32% and climbing to at least 36% within the next 3 years. What does that tell you about the direction of the size of cars in this country? Duh! It takes a lot of work to make that change when everything has been geared to the SUV but its happening at a faster pace than anyone would have expected (especially the car companies)

Now look at Ford's announcements. They are pushing HARD to build small and mid size cars. Dont take my word for it. Read what the CEO says.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20100...neration-Focus
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-11-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 01:00 PM #4
    Dumbass thats because the government is pushing them to have a minimum average of 35 mile per gallon. It is not because that is what people want, if it was they all would not have fought tooth and nail against the government to raise the MPG stantards.

Only a twit would not understand that when the government forces you to have a 35 MPG average that to save your other more popular bigger cars and trucks and SUVs that you have to push out the smaller ones. Thats the whole reason for the government doing what they did in the first place, you dumbass.

God dont you ever get anything, are really that stupid. People like you are the reason I worry about the future of my kids.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 01:04 PM #5
    Hey Caveman times are a changin. Both from the govt and the people. Sorry i know it upsets you but you better get used to it. HYBRIDS are going to take over in the next 20 years. just the facts.

You did hear the Ford Fusion HYBRID and the Ford Transit Connect, A SMALL EUROPEAN VAN JUST WON CAR AND TRUCK OF THE YEAR.

Yes i understand people dont want better mileage.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 01:18 PM #6
    Thats right dumbass people want comfort and safty on the road and they dont want the government telling them what kinds of cars and trucks they should be driving. I know Havasucker as a communist you hate capitalism and free market gos against everything you believe in but that is how America is supposed to work.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 01:21 PM #7
    Damn John you are just so smart. How did you figure out that i hate capitalism? I will never doubt you again. LOL>

You want to make that bet about how many hybrids there will be in 2020 and 2030?
    You're not chicken now John are you?

Guru
    01-11-2010, 01:51 PM #8
    Well first of all I already proved it with this:

"Finally only a dumbass twit would atually fall into another trap and say that democrat libs are basically communist, LMAO. Read what you said again you just tried to compare Russian Communists to democrat libs and how both fought Hitler.

Hey dumbass your democrat Speaker of the House (Nancy Poloce) proudly calls herself a LIBERIAL DEMOCRAT.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    havasucker actually just said this:

"The fact is that people on the extreme right supported (and continue to in the form of right wing neo nazi groups) the Nazis, and people on the extreme left didnt. Just the facts. Remember Mussolini, and Franco supported Hitler. The Russian Communists fought Hitler."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was you who actually said that right.

Second of all here it is pussy:

Dumbass JPMorgan Just told you their estimate. I am willing to go with that. It still sucks 13% in ten more years is terrible and I and evryone else would not even be in SIRIXM if that was their projection for the next ten years.

As for your bet dumbass I will set the whole thing up because unlike you have the extra 10,000 and I will forgo the interest on 10,000 for the next ten years. So set the bet up in Las Vegas and you cover the fee for it because ten years is a fee I am not going to take on and it is your bet so you cover it and once I get confirmation that you have deposited the 10,000 I will do the same. So come on bitch lets go. You got the 10,000, you got the ten years to wait, lets go bitch.

Somehow I think I will be waiting a very very very long time (on second thought most likely never) for the information and conformation of the bet. Because your all talk and no substance. So come on back your mouth up with your check book, pussy.

So come on pussy, put your money were your mouth is or are you all just all talk.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 02:01 PM #9
    I am just waiting for you to set your own pathetic hybrid figure and not mine of 10 to 12%.

Oh and what are you betting on the 2030 time frame? Now do your own thinking and dont take the industry's projection or mine cause remember you said that Hybrids wouldnt be economically or technically viable until 2030. That would suggest that you dont think many will sell. Isnt that a logical conclusion. LOL.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-11-2010 at 02:04 PM.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 04:00 PM #10
    You need to have a better memory because I know what you have said and well before I posted that thread from JP morgan, you had said hybrids would be 25% and 30% in 10 years. You better go check the siri stock talk thread arguement we had.

Weather they are economically or technically viable does not mean people will by a tin cup or they will buy something else that they feel more comfortable in. Do you get it yet dumbass, here because you are a dumbass I will give you a clear example even you can understand:

I think we can agree SUVs and trucks suck a shit load more gas then a small car right. I am sure we also agree with the evidence, that SUVs and trucks by far out sold small cars. Do you get it yet you dumb twit.

Am I arguing with a child are you really 12 to 16 years old. Am I wasting my time on a kids dumb arguement.

I already told you punk ass that I will post 10,000 on a 2030 bet, I say it is closer to 13% you said that you think 50%. SO NOW JUST POST THE MONEY ALREADY PUSSY and when you give me the information to confirm the posting of the bet I will do the same. Its that simple unless you are a pussy that cant back his mouth up with his check book.

P.S. I noticed you never answered your own words about you being a communist. A little piece of advise dumbass everything you write on this site I can pull back up.
    Last edited by john; 01-11-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12