Page 2 of 3 123
    Legend
    01-11-2010, 07:08 PM #11
    HERE IS YOUR GUOTE so please read it word by word.

JOHN'S QUOTE!

"YOU NEVER (you do know what never means correct? If you have a probblem maybe you should ask an orthodox jew) SAID ANYTHING CLOSE TO AS LOW AS 13%, THAT IS WHY I, YES THAT'S RIGHT "I" (john.lol) PUT THAT THREAD UP WITH THAT FIGURE TO
    PROVE YOU WRONG DUMBASS..."

WRONG SHNOOK! Boy you must be at least a little bit embarassed right now?

On dec 4. i said 10 to 12%. Did that jog your memory? lol
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-11-2010 at 07:22 PM.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 07:26 PM #12
    Dumbass, that was after I showed IN THAT THREAD that your ORIGINAL projections from about 3 MONTHS before that were wrong. Like I said twit thats why you keep using the same name, otherwise it is easy for dumbassed twit people like yourself to forget what the other name you used had said. Lets not forget you are also known as Lloyd. Now back before the thread I put up on Dec 04 you had said 25% and 30%. You lying beeaatch, like I said you need to imporve your memory skills dumbass.

Jeeesuuuus you think the fact that you said that 12% thing in the same thread I (yes thats right I put up) would have given you some kind of a clue. You are truely the dumbest twit I have ever seen.

Here so ther is no confusion take a look at who started the thread and when you said 12%. Now look closely at the dates you dumbass. Then go back about 3 months on the "SIRIXM stock talk thread" and see what you were projecting then. Haaa yess lier
    Last edited by john; 01-11-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 07:30 PM #13
    Never is never john. Right?

YOU DID SAY I NEVER SAID ANYWHERE NEAR 13% CORRECT.

And i did say 10 tp 12% so you got caught in a lie and just cant bring your embarassed soul to
    apologize. Thats ok John.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 07:52 PM #14
    Havasucker all the deflection you want to try is useless everyone knows you were wrong and tried to say that you always thought hybrids would be 10 to 12%. The fact is you (and I proved) you only changed that when all the analyst were saying differently and I gave you that information and you could not stick to your old prodiction of 25 or 30% anymore. Only you (and maybe a few other twits) would think I was talking about anything else then when I showed the thread I put up and ferenced you to. Dumbass here is a clue for you, why do you think I referenced that thread in the first place.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 07:58 PM #15
    Are you the same guy who said hybrids wouldnt be economically and technologically viable for 20 more years? Good thing you didnt say NEVER.
    LFMAO.

Hey did you hear the Ford Hybrid Fusion won best car of the year. Oh yeah the year is 2010 not 2030. You cant be too detailed with someone like you.

NEVER IS NEVER. PUTZ. In yiddish we call you a shkapeh.

P.S. just so you feel better just put the 25% quote in the next response.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 08:27 PM #16
    Yes and upto the thread inwhich I linked to you had said 25% and 30% not the 10 to 12% you are now trying to claim you said all along.

For those that want, here it is and you can see once again how havasuker works with the facts.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3593

Just goto post 6 which I linked to where havasucker says he NOW says 10 to 12% and then post 9 where anyone with half a brain can see I am directly talking about that link in post 6.

I love this here is the whole paragragh:

"Dumbass the link to that thread was as clear as it could be. No one took your numbers, you had before said 25 and 30% in ten years several times before. So excuse me, 13% is a long way from 25 and 30%. You never said anything close to as low as 13% that is why I, yes thats right "I" put the thread up with that figure TO PROVE YOU WRONG DUMBASS, thats why I did it, because it totally was counter to what you had said before that."

in this paragraph is where I say havasucker never said 10 to 12%. Now I wonder why Havasucker never put the whole pharagraph up. Really we all know why but it just gos to show how havasucker works he is a clear example of the liberial democrat.

Thanks Havasucker for showing us all how liberials work it is very informative.

You see how your lies come back to bit you in the ass havasucker.
    Last edited by john; 01-11-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 08:35 PM #17
    So you see how You lied John. Notice that today you said i NEVER (that means never and not just in some thread months ago) said anything close to 13%.Thats just clearly wrong. You got it wrong. either you forgot or you hadnt seen it but the fact is i posted 10 to 12 % on Dec 4 simply because that was my belief.

You got it wrong but thats ok.

More importantly do you still stand by your comment that hybrids wont be economically or technologically viable for another 20 years. That is obviously embarassing comment to have made so im giving you a chance now to back out of that hole (in your case back out of your cave. )

Legend
    01-11-2010, 08:36 PM #18
    Once again you fail to provide the 25% quote from months ago. Why?

Guru
    01-11-2010, 08:41 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    So you see how You lied John. Notice that today you said i NEVER (that means never and not just in some thread months ago) said anything close to 13%.Thats just clearly wrong. You got it wrong. either you forgot or you hadnt seen it but the fact is i posted 10 to 12 % on Dec 4 simply because that was my belief.

You got it wrong but thats ok.

More importantly do you still stand by your comment that hybrids wont be economically or technologically viable for another 20 years. That is obviously embarassing comment to have made so im giving you a chance now to back out of that hole (in your case back out of your cave. )

GOD are you stupid dumbass goto the thread:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3593

Now look at the posts are you that stupid or do you not realize 6 comes before 9 I linked to the post in 6 and I clearly said that before that you NEVER said 10 to 12% that is not a lie that is the truth it it clearly showed you lied about your projections and what you had said you said and what you are now saying. Believe me havasucker your twitish ass is the only one that doe not get that at this point. Get a clue when someone is referencing post from the past and talking about that post they are clearly talking about that referenced post, God are you stupid.
    Last edited by john; 01-11-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 08:55 PM #20
    Putz,
    Once again i asked for the OLD quote of 25%. I NEVER GOT IT. LOL.

Do you know what OLD means? i know you dont know what NEVER means. lol.

10 to 12 percent is what i said on Dec 4 and what i believed. just the facts. Not changed for anyone or anything. sorry you dont believe it.

Do you still believe that Hybrids wont be economically or technologically viable for another 20 years? I will keep asking this until you answer it caveman.

Page 2 of 3 123