Page 3 of 3 123
    Guru
    01-11-2010, 08:01 PM #21
    Dumbass, I got news for you and I will let you in on a little secret everyone else knows already. They all know it was in reference to the thread I linked to. Here so you get it your the only one that doesn't know thats why I linked to my own thread in that post in the first place. Next time and I know it is hard for a lying basterd such as yourself to keep the lies straight, but think with a little common sense and try to put 2 and 2 together.

Hummm, my comment (2) plus (+) the link to to my thread to go with it, (2)=????????? can you figure out what everyone else has figured out, dumbass.

Here dumbass so you get it, here is the thread you are trying to use (please look closely at post 6 and 9 post 6 is where I linked to the thread where Havasucker said 10 to 12% and I was saying he never said that before. Pretty clear for most to follow when they have the whole thread isn't it.):

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3593
    Last edited by john; 01-11-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 08:07 PM #22
    NEVER IS NEVER! You said Never. Got it wrong but it doesnt make you evil just a liar.

its an important word to the jewish community so its one we will NEVER forget.

Were you the same guy who said hybrids wouldnt be technologically and economically viable for another 20 years (2030)? Because im sure you heard that the Ford Hybrid Fusion just won best car of the year. Its 2010 not 20230

What did you think of that Cheney comment about Palin. Wow. Right?
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-11-2010 at 08:09 PM.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 08:14 PM #23
    Dumbass here is the thread AGAIN for anyone that has a brain it is pretty clear.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3593

I did not lie and you are only trying to cover up the fact that you lied about saying that hybrids would be 25 and 30% in 10 years. Why else would I first put the thread up and then say you never said 10 to 12% if not to directly link to that point.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with a 12 year old. You really must be 12 or have the intelligence of a 12 year old, that is the only way to discribe you being as dence as you are.

Havasuker is it any wonder to you that you are the one not willing to link to the actual thread and I am.

As for that book I think you and your democrat party have alot more explaining to do then Cheny dont you. Dont worry now that you brought the subject up though, I will through several of Clinton and Ried qoutes up in several other threads
    Last edited by john; 01-11-2010 at 08:19 PM.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 08:26 PM #24
    You got it wrong because A. you either didnt see it or B.forgot that i had said 10 to 12% in our Dec 4 thread. Then you posted your NEVER comment. You were just wrong out of bad memory or not having read it.

But the fact is that my quote from Dec. 4. was not in reaction to anything other than what i believed.

You are the one who wont acknowlede that you said i NEVER said anything close to 13%. in fact I had said 10 to 12%. I really dont understand you cant admit that you got it wrong and just simply say your memory was faulty and you were referring to something earlier in time.

You still believe hybrids arent economically or technologically viable? Im giving you a chance to correct your earlier comments.

Oh and by the way i still havent seen the specific quote about 25% from you. please put the exact quote in the next answer.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-11-2010 at 08:29 PM.

Page 3 of 3 123