Guru
    01-05-2010, 12:16 PM #1

Did the Obama ever answer why he had a commumist, advising him, "Van Jones"

Really is it enough that Obama had him resign or shouldn't Obama be asked why he even hired a communist (Van Jones) in the first place.

"Van Jones is President Barack Obama's newly appointed "Green Jobs Czar."

Jones' official title is Special Advisor on Green Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation for the White House Council on Environmental Quality.

The 41-year-old Yale Law School graduate and civil rights lawyer is also the founder of California's Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, "a non-profit agency for justice, opportunities and peace."

Sounds idyllic, but Jones' past isn't so pastoral.

The Ella Baker Center was connected to STORM (Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement), a "multi-racial activist collective with Marxist influences" with which Jones was involved.

In 1992, Van Jones founded another STORM project, Bay Area PoliceWatch, a "hotline and lawyer-referral service for victims and survivors of police abuse." This is fitting, perhaps, since Jones was himself arrested and detained briefly during a protest after the Rodney King verdict that same year.

Jones told the East Bay Express in 2005:

I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th [1992], and then the verdicts came down on April 29th. By August, I was a communist. (...)
    I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary.
    Like a character out of The Big Chill, Van Jones seems to have evolved from radical activist to Establishment insider. Perhaps only a left-wing administration incapable of recognizing irony would put a self-described communist in charge of creating jobs.

Luckily for Van Jones, and Obama's many other "Czars" with dubious credentials and troubling backgrounds, his new job was not dependent upon making it through Congressional hearings"

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read...nist_arrested_
    Last edited by john; 01-05-2010 at 12:20 PM.

Legend
    01-05-2010, 01:19 PM #2
    Is it because Obama is a Communist? LOL.
    You are wacky for cocoa puffs.
    Even though we are now teammates how did you like the fact that i beat you at the stock price prediction for year end? Gotta hurt a little huh. lol.
    Have a nice day buddy.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 01-05-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Guru
    01-05-2010, 03:48 PM #3
    Maybe he is, we know his history from what he has said in his books, as the people he has looked up to, they are almost all radical marxist. He has been seen teaching Saul Alinsky's writtings. So at the very least he is a Socailist and at worst a Marxist. The evidence is to clear and to much for it to be any other way. It is sad to say but yes Obama dubbed many dumbasses into voting for him, I can say that because before the election many said they were going to vote for Obama, now it is hard to actually find anyone that will admit they did to your face.

Now dont side step the question Havasucker why else would Obama have Van Jones as an advisor to him if he did not agree with the way he thought. So please, just answer that question. You got a better answer then use it.

I will not even get into Anita Dunn (Obamas commications director) and what she has said about her love for Mao Tse-tungs (you know the Chinese dictator) Philosophies. I will leave her and the multitude of others Obama has as his advisors for later.

P.S. As for predictions I have said time and time again they are no better then trying to guess lottery numbers and get less likely to be correct from that point to the earlyer they get.
    Last edited by john; 01-05-2010 at 03:51 PM.