Page 1 of 3 123
    Guru
    01-10-2010, 06:31 PM #1

"Britain shivers through coldest winter in decades."

http://www.wickedlocal.com/bridgewat...ter-in-decades

Ho yes, And watch those same twits that got cought falsifing data still say this is another "hottest year in decades".

They must think Russia and China are faring better, right. Opps I guess not.

"China battles coldest winter in 100 years."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/idUKPE..._.242020080204

Well maybe the cold weather skipped right over Russia to the north of China, what do you think Havasucker?

Legend
    01-10-2010, 10:49 PM #2
    Read the difference between climate changes and short term weather.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wea...ory?id=9505043

Guru
    01-11-2010, 12:07 PM #3
    Once again Havasucker you have not looked into any research and taken what you have been told as gossble. Now try to read this, it maybe confussing for you so read it 3 or 4 times if you need to.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/1...ature-debacle/

Next Havasucker what your link and you missed is that while some of that is true you forget they never last that long and are very short term as in a day or 2 not like what we are having now which is going to last for the whole season as metorologist are projecting.

Also while I know you dont stay cuurent, I have explained (and given the links to support it) to you ALREADY, that NASA has corrected their old data and for the last 10 years the earth has cooled. There was only one year that stuck out and that was 2006. The graphs shows the rest of the years had a small but very clear DECLINE.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 12:28 PM #4
    So lets make a bet about what the overall temperature for the year 2010 will be. Ok?

For the 2009 it was the 5th hottest year ON RECORD.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 01:29 PM #5
    Dumbass you are getting your information from the same people that have already been caought lying about the data and are unwilling to show 2/3s of the data they collected. They are also still using the old data NASA has already changed.

So I'll tell you what, I will make that bet but we go by the same person that found out NASA lied about their data inwhich they were forced to change it, you know Steve McIntyre and the bet is on. So come on pussy, I can set up the bet at the New York hotel in Las Vegas and all you have to do is post the 10,000 and sign the documentation. I will even cover any fee there is for it.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 01:39 PM #6
    LOL.
    I knew it caveman. No matter how official the figures are you wont bet. LOL>

You are the biggest talker with the least amount of action to back up that talk. You always have an excuse just like most crybabies.

YOU WANT TO BET ON THE % OF HYBRIDS THAT WILL BE SOLD IN 2020 AND 2030? NO ONE IS MANUFACTURING FIGURES SO WHATS YOUR EXCUSE ON THAT ONE? LOL.

Nothing but a big chicken.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 04:20 PM #7
    I just want the real information. I guess unlike you. Steve McIntyre has never been proven to be wrong unlike the place you want to take the information from. Yes havasucker unlike you facts mean something and in a bet they mean everything.

Here because you are a twit let me give you an example: It would be the same as you wanting to bet me on a horse that you know has been doped up. Now if I know from the evidence that that horse has been doped would I or anyone take that bet, I can tell you noone would dumbass.

As for the other bet I am still waiting pussy, come on put your 10,000 were your mouth is. Just post the bet and send me the information for conformation and I will do the same it is that simple.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 04:30 PM #8
    LOL. "real information". How about i find several sources of official info. Even climate deniers say weather balloons give accurate data.

You are afraid arent you that the data is going to show 2010 to be a warm year much like 2009 was arent you? Shaking in your boots. looking for any snake like way to escape. Wont accept any figures except your own huh? Most men i know can agree to accept some official sources for accurate info.
    You mean you are going to accept the car companies figures and not claim that Toyota is lying. LMFAO. Your a goddamn joke.

i just got you on my 10 to 12% figure so cough up the dough putz. LOL.

Guru
    01-11-2010, 06:52 PM #9
    hey anyone that has not openly admitted to falsiying data or found to have manipiulated it would doue just fine by me the prolem you have is you dont have any.

I have nothing to be afraid of when you get a institution that doesn't have Russia saying hey they are only using data from weather stations that shows global warming and NONE of the data from the stations that show global cooling then bring that institution on. Here and I should not have to say this but with you, I must. I also expect that same institution to be willing to release all they data from all the sourses, AS IS NORMALLY DONE IN ANY SCIENCE and not just 1/3 of it. The only men I know that would except anything from anyone as accurate info from any institution that has been found to be untruthful and not forthcoming with all the data have an agenda like that of those same untrustworthy institutions. Let me put it this way there is no science in the world except that which you have would be let to get away with not showing ALL their data and if they were found to have even be the SLIGHTEST little bit untruthful would be ostracized by that same community. In all of history of science ONLY your institutions is it ok to only show some of the data and to "use tricks" to get the result they want. I know of no other case where that was ok.

Like I said that was not your projection before your projection was 25 and 30 %. Only you could think you can just flip flop that and say something different. Then again knowing you and what you have excepted on global warming you dont see any difference between when you said 25% and the 13% you just started to say. Why dont you go back about 7 months and find what you were saying then.............Yea thats right 25% Caught you lying again no big deal though thats just the way you are.

Legend
    01-11-2010, 07:00 PM #10
    Dec. 4 i gave you my estimate of 10 t0 12%. You said today i NEVER said anywhere near 13%. Do you want me to produce your quote? LOL.

Your a liar.

Page 1 of 3 123