Guru
    12-17-2009, 11:50 AM #1

Palin has reason on climate change.

"She was “among the first governors to create a sub-cabinet to deal specifically with climate change,” she said, adding, “While I and all Alaskans witness the impacts of changes in weather patterns firsthand, I have repeatedly said that we can't primarily blame man's activities for those changes. And while I did look for practical responses to those changes, what I didn't do was hamstring Alaska's job creators with burdensome regulations so that I could act "greener than thou" when talking to reporters.”"

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/269368

The fact is even the main man made global warmers are now tring to get away with this: "well even if the science is not there to prove man is responsible or that it is happening, can we take the chance. Every one has fire insurance on their home but that does not mean it will catch fire."

The problem with that is noone has so much insurance on their home that it forces them out of it. Like I said and many may not know is that America has already cut its emissions down by 12% (that is only 2% less then what the KOTO agreement called for by this time) and we did not have to kill our economy to do it.

As for Arnold Schwarzenegger, he was also for Obamacare before he realized it would bankrupt his state. Hummm, I think Palin also reminded him of what going so green has done to his state.
    Last edited by john; 12-17-2009 at 11:53 AM.

Guru
    12-17-2009, 02:08 PM #3
    Hey dumbass she totally explained away that bloomberg article. did you not read this:

"She was “among the first governors to create a sub-cabinet to deal specifically with climate change,” she said, adding, “While I and all Alaskans witness the impacts of changes in weather patterns firsthand, I have repeatedly said that we can't primarily blame man's activities for those changes. And while I did look for practical responses to those changes, what I didn't do was hamstring Alaska's job creators with burdensome regulations so that I could act "greener than thou" when talking to reporters.”"

I know you like to not see things like that and that is why you are the last to get shit and why you look like the twit, I said you are.