Guru
    12-17-2009, 11:35 AM #1

1 in 5 who lost their health insurance in the last year have Obama to blame for that

Yes thats right Obama had 787 billion to turn the economy around. Now that is a far cry from the 150 billion Bush used, to have the shortest, shallowest recession in history (and that with the 911 terrorist attacks and tech bubble bursting). He noe wants to spent the TARP money (that was not used and is being paid back) to do the samething as before with the 787 billion. Thats right where have I heard shovel ready jobs and green jobs before, ho yea that is what he was suppose to use the 787 billion for. Only a twit thinks he can do the same thing over and over again and get a different result.

Legend
    12-17-2009, 12:14 PM #2
    EVERYTHING is Obama's fault.
    The DO NOTHING REPUBLICAN'S SAY SO. LOL>

Guru
    12-17-2009, 01:59 PM #3
    Hey dumbass the proof is in the pudding Obama had 5 times as much as Bush had to turn the economy around. He is the reason so many are still out of work and HENCE lost their insurance you twit. The funny thing is you want to say hey we need government healthcare because so many are losing it, when it is just those same polocies Obama has, is why they are losing their insurance.

As to the republicans they are the minority the only thing they can do is attempt to delay democrats from bad polocies. I commend them for it. Lets remember who to blame even if the republicans wanted to to anything they CANT they only have 40 votes in the senate that is not enough to do anything. Only a twit would blame the party that has ABSOLUTELY no control for anything.

What happen to Obama and what he said about working with the republicans. They have sent letter after letter to Obama saying they would like to talk with him about this healthcare bill and as of yet he has not even bothered to return a response. Not one Republican has been invited to the CLOSED DOOR talks on healthcare reform (yes what happen to the CSPAN coverage Obama said would happen). Remeber HE said that we would be able to see who was against the people and who was for them. What does that tell you that they are doing everything behind close doors. Let me give you hint if Obama thought what they were talking about looked like what HE and the democrats were doing was GOOD for the people then he would have open discussion on it.

P.S. If Obama cared anything about the people and not more government control, then his job from day one until the problem was resolved should have been jobs. You know the number one thing in all the polls, not healthcare reform that is way down the list.
    Last edited by john; 12-17-2009 at 02:02 PM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-22-2009, 04:11 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Yes thats right Obama had 787 billion to turn the economy around. Now that is a far cry from the 150 billion Bush used, to have the shortest, shallowest recession in history (and that with the 911 terrorist attacks and tech bubble bursting). He noe wants to spent the TARP money (that was not used and is being paid back) to do the samething as before with the 787 billion. Thats right where have I heard shovel ready jobs and green jobs before, ho yea that is what he was suppose to use the 787 billion for. Only a twit thinks he can do the same thing over and over again and get a different result.
    That's right John. Only a twit would post the same thing over and over again, which is exactly what you keep doing. twit twit twit.....I feel like I'm following you on Twitter...LOL

Guru
    12-22-2009, 06:14 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    That's right John. Only a twit would post the same thing over and over again, which is exactly what you keep doing. twit twit twit.....I feel like I'm following you on Twitter...LOL

That is what you get when I am dealing with thick headed people like yourself. For him to have wrote that he must not have got it the first 3 times I put it up.

I used to have the poeople working for me say, ok, ok, I got it you dont need to say it 5 times. I then say well it is obvious you have not gotten it or you would not have done it again and again after I told you not to do it the first few times.

Do you understand that you dumbass twit.