Guru
    12-17-2009, 11:34 AM #1

1 in 5 whop lost their health insurance in the last year have Obama to blame for that

Yes thats right Obama had 787 billion to turn the economy around. Now that is a far cry from the 150 billion Bush used, to have the shortest, shallowest recession in history (and that with the 911 terrorist attacks and tech bubble bursting). He noe wants to spent the TARP money (that was not used and is being paid back) to do the samething as before with the 787 billion. Thats right where have I heard shovel ready jobs and green jobs before, ho yea that is what he was suppose to use the 787 billion for. Only a twit thinks he can do the same thing over and over again and get a different result.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-22-2009, 04:07 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Yes thats right Obama had 787 billion to turn the economy around. Now that is a far cry from the 150 billion Bush used, to have the shortest, shallowest recession in history (and that with the 911 terrorist attacks and tech bubble bursting). He noe wants to spent the TARP money (that was not used and is being paid back) to do the samething as before with the 787 billion. Thats right where have I heard shovel ready jobs and green jobs before, ho yea that is what he was suppose to use the 787 billion for. Only a twit thinks he can do the same thing over and over again and get a different result.
    That's right! Only a twit would keep posting this same mindless dribble over and over again.

Guru
    12-22-2009, 06:25 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    That's right! Only a twit would keep posting this same mindless dribble over and over again.

Hey even you agree you are a twit how nice we agree on something.

Check this link out:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3486

Now didn't you just do what you say I did, dhaaaaa, hummmmm, dhaaaa. If I were you I think I would have just kept my mouth shut or at the very least said it JUST once.

You see why we laugh at you.