Page 7 of 7 ... 567
    Guru
    12-22-2009, 04:37 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Hi John, you seem very defensive these days.

I guess that comes from being wrong. I hear that France is looking for a few good men. That might make you a happier young fellow if you were to be a Frenchman.

But John, even in France, traitors aren't welcomed. So, I guess we'll just keep you here. After all, we kept Cyndi Sheehan another traitor like yourself.

Just remember sonny. We are at war. This is not the time to be calling the Commander of our Armed Forces names. It's fine to disagree with him. I disagree with a lot of what he's doing and has said. But only a traitor like yourself would attack Our President like you do at a time of war.

Veterans of war, like myself, spit on you.

Have a Merry Christmas John. May this wonderful season begin to soften your heart and bring peace to your soul.

Chuck

Ha yes, your sure your name is not havasucker. Once again side stepping the question at hand are you. Not being defensive here, just showing your stupidity for what it is so even dumbass twits like yourself can laugh at you.

As for keeping Cindy Sheehan is this what you are talking about:

“And you look at somebody like that (note: me) and you think here's somebody who's just trying to find some meaning in her son's death. And you have to be sympathetic to her. Anybody who has given a son to this country has made an enormous sacrifice, and you have to be sympathetic. But enough already.”

ABC Nightly News Anchor, Charles Gibson August 18, 2009

"But enough already”, Is that what you guys like to call keeping her.

You all loved her when she was bashing Bush but now that it is Obama being bashed by her she is a nut job right. Candleman, you and Charles Gibson should get a room. All 4 of your faces would have alot to talk about, you know because your both two faced.

As for Veterans of war, I know 99% of them would spit on you as you have loved a man and party that has called our troops, cold blodded murders, terroist, Gulag guards, Nazis, liers, Dresdan bombers, ect., ect., The list gos on and on and on and on. I dont know what service you were in but in the Marine Corp we would kick peoples asses that said the things Obama and the rest of his party has said. If you think I am wrong then why dont you goto a VFW and say, "Our troops are acting like terrorist going into peoples homes in the dead of night.", "Our Marines are cold blooded murders.", "Our troops are air raiding innocent Afgans.", and then see if you dont get carried out. I know I am positive I can go into a VFW and say the things I have said about Obama and have several drinks bought for me. So like I said you goto a VFW and say those things or even try to defend them for saying them and when you get out of the hospital, tell me how it went for you, OK.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-22-2009, 04:52 PM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Ha yes, your sure your name is not havasucker. Once again side stepping the question at hand are you. Not being defensive here, just showing your stupidity for what it is so even dumbass twits like yourself can laugh at you.

As for keeping Cindy Sheehan is this what you are talking about:

“And you look at somebody like that (note: me) and you think here's somebody who's just trying to find some meaning in her son's death. And you have to be sympathetic to her. Anybody who has given a son to this country has made an enormous sacrifice, and you have to be sympathetic. But enough already.”

ABC Nightly News Anchor, Charles Gibson August 18, 2009

"But enough already”, Is that what you guys like to call keeping her.

You all loved her when she was bashing Bush but now that it is Obama being bashed by her she is a nut job right. Candleman, you and Charles Gibson should get a room. All 4 of your faces would have alot to talk about, you know because your both two faced.

As for Veterans of war, I know 99% of them would spit on you as you have loved a man and party that has called our troops, cold blodded murders, terroist, Gulag guards, Nazis, liers, Dresdan bombers, ect., ect., The list gos on and on and on and on. I dont know what service you were in but in the Marine Corp we would kick peoples asses that said the things Obama and the rest of his party has said. If you think I am wrong then why dont you goto a VFW and say, "Our troops are acting like terrorist going into peoples homes in the dead of night.", "Our Marines are cold blooded murders.", "Our troops are air raiding innocent Afgans.", and then see if you dont get carried out. I know I am positive I can go into a VFW and say the things I have said about Obama and have several drinks bought for me. So like I said you goto a VFW and say those things or even try to defend them for saying them and when you get out of the hospital, tell me how it went for you, OK.
    Ah yes, another perfectly spoken piece by a youngster who never fought to defend Our Country. You sure know how to show your colors little buddy.

Guru
    12-22-2009, 04:59 PM #63
    One other thing that wont make any sense to candleman but the rest will laugh at it.

Here is what candleman would like us to believe about him. That he was willing to post about 30 times here on this thread defending Obama JUST because he is the President while the country is at war. He would also like us to believe he did not do it for Bush because he ether did not hear or read about the Bush bashing. Or he did not have the time to defend Bush.

Now I dont know about anyone else but that seems very fishy to me. I wont even get into all the other things he has said on other threads which clearly shows which way he leans.

candleman do you understand why people are laughing at you are you that dence. I mean do you really believe most believe the crap you spead. To be honest I dont even know if you REALLY believe yourself.

Guru
    12-22-2009, 05:03 PM #64
    Ah yes, another perfectly spoken piece by a youngster who never fought to defend Our Country. You sure know how to show your colors little buddy.

Like I said puss goto a VFW and say those things and see if you walk out of that bar without getting your ass kicked. Then again I doubt you have the courage.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-22-2009, 05:16 PM #65
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Like I said puss goto a VFW and say those things and see if you walk out of that bar without getting your ass kicked. Then again I doubt you have the courage.
    John, I have been the Commander of a VFW. And son, let me tell you something. We eat little boys like you for a snack. You're such a dip shit, you make us all laugh. Such a funny little boy you are.

Guru
    12-22-2009, 06:04 PM #66
    John, I have been the Commander of a VFW. And son, let me tell you something. We eat little boys like you for a snack. You're such a dip shit, you make us all laugh. Such a funny little boy you are.

First, if I were to believe anything you say then it should be easy for you to do just as I said and see if you dont get your ass kicked.

Second, I will say this, that means nothing. Look at what Obama was able to pull over to become President of the US. That also still would not change you getting your ass kicked, if you say the very same things you approve of Obama and his party saying.

Third, so sorry candleman but I dont believe anything you say anymore because if I were to believe that I would have to believe this:

"Here is what candleman would like us to believe about him. That he was willing to post about 30 times here on this thread defending Obama JUST because he is the President while the country is at war. He would also like us to believe he did not do it for Bush because he ether did not hear or read about the Bush bashing. Or he did not have the time to defend Bush."

You have lost all crediblity here with that. I dont know what else to say to help you candleman you are so lost in your ideology you dont even see how stupid you sound.

Finally I will just say I find what you are trying to protray yourself as is digusting to all that actually served. I say that because I know of noone in the military that would make himself out to be superior to others that did not serve in the military.

P.S. Hey dumbass, I was in the 8th Marine regiment HQ company, when we lost 1/8, not some of 1/8 but almost all of 1/8 in Beirut. So dont act all superior to me or anyone else weather they served or not that is as disgustiing to me and all military people that served as it is to anyone that did not. You my twitish idiot, make us all that served look bad.

Legend
    12-23-2009, 01:03 AM #67
    John have you applied for French citizenship yet?
    One can certainly hope. Lol.

Guru
    12-23-2009, 03:49 PM #68
    Why because after less then a year of Obama, 20% of the population now wants to impeach Obama. I am sure at this point a switch would be easy. The USA gets Sarkozy and the French get Obama. I am sure not only would both of them be more comfortable in each others original country but so would most of the people at this point.

Page 7 of 7 ... 567