Page 3 of 7 12345 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-17-2009, 01:15 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Hey dumbass if people like you were not so closed minded you would have looked into the rumors a little more to find out they were not rumors. Obama was elected by dumbass people that still dont even know who we fought in the Revolutionary War. They dont know who the speaker of the house is. and only 37% of them knew who Biden is and that he is our Vice President. These are the dumb twits like yourself that voted for Obama.

Second I will never stop insulting a man that insults me and the rest of America evertime he speaks outside of the USA. I'll tell you what when Obama stops apologizing for the USA being a bad place, I will stop insulting him. Your dumbass doesn't realize evertime he does that kind of shit, Obama insults you. The president of France thinks higher of the USA then Obama.

"The hyperactive French president never hid his love for America. In 2004, he said he was proud to be called “Sarkozy, the American” by some in France."

I would have rather had Sarkozy as our president along with france then have someone with Obamas hate for the USA.
    John, it is so obvious that you hate America and all that We stand for. Such a shame. Maybe if you had a life and stopped watching so much TV and YouTube, you'd feel better about yourself and our country.

Hey John, I'll bet the people of France would find you just as funny as the rest of us do here. Maybe you could migrate there. Then you would be with people that you feel comfortable with. The problem with that idea is that they wouldn't want a worthless piece of crap like you there either. So, I guess we'll just have to keep putting up with you here. At least you're cheap entertainment!

Guru
    12-17-2009, 02:34 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    John, it is so obvious that you hate America and all that We stand for. Such a shame. Maybe if you had a life and stopped watching so much TV and YouTube, you'd feel better about yourself and our country.

Hey John, I'll bet the people of France would find you just as funny as the rest of us do here. Maybe you could migrate there. Then you would be with people that you feel comfortable with. The problem with that idea is that they wouldn't want a worthless piece of crap like you there either. So, I guess we'll just have to keep putting up with you here. At least you're cheap entertainment!

You once again have got to be one of the biggest twits I have ever seen (after Havasucker). Lets see who hates America here and I will be as clear as I possible can because you are a twit.

Look at who I put up and what he has said about America,

"The hyperactive French president never hid his love for America. In 2004, he said he was proud to be called “Sarkozy, the American” by some in France."

Now lets check out your guy,

Now compare that to Obama who has spent TWENTY YEARS in a church listening to a man say GOD DAM AMERICA, ect., ect. Obama has called this same man a MENTOR (you do understand what a mentor is you fricking retard). He used this same man as inspiration for one of his books. Obama even uses qoutes of Rev. Wright as things he agrees with, so you know he heard what Wright was saying. Only a dumbass (and a dumbass would believe Obama) when Obama said, Ho I never heard those kinds of things being said over the last TWENTY YEARS I was in his church, and after he writes a book using some of the very same hateful racist remarks from Wright in the book Obama wrote.

As for the people of France, as to the young your most likely right. They have already forgotten about WWII and who it was that save their asses, Sarkozy has not. The young have all forgotten who it was who was resposible for bringing down the Berlin wall. As proof in all those speeches not one mention of Reagan. Now many say it was because many of them were against Reagans polocies and they dont want to admit they were TOTALLY wrong. So you know what, I call all them dumbass twits also. This is the same problem you are dealing with. You cant admit Reagan type polocies were totally correct, so you would like to try and rewrite history.

Mentor
    12-17-2009, 03:26 PM #23
    You once again have got to be one of the biggest twits I have ever seen (after Havasucker). Lets see who hates America here and I will be as clear as I possible can because you are a twit.

Look at who I put up and what he has said about America,

Now lets check out your guy,

Now compare that to Obama who has spent TWENTY YEARS in a church listening to a man say GOD DAM AMERICA, ect., ect. Obama has called this same man a MENTOR (you do understand what a mentor is you fricking retard). He used this same man as inspiration for one of his books. Obama even uses qoutes of Rev. Wright as things he agrees with, so you know he heard what Wright was saying. Only a dumbass (and a dumbass would believe Obama) when Obama said, Ho I never heard those kinds of things being said over the last TWENTY YEARS I was in his church, and after he writes a book using some of the very same hateful racist remarks from Wright in the book Obama wrote.

As for the people of France, as to the young your most likely right. They have already forgotten about WWII and who it was that save their asses, Sarkozy has not. The young have all forgotten who it was who was resposible for bringing down the Berlin wall. As proof in all those speeches not one mention of Reagan. Now many say it was because many of them were against Reagans polocies and they dont want to admit they were TOTALLY wrong. So you know what, I call all them dumbass twits also. This is the same problem you are dealing with. You cant admit Reagan type polocies were totally correct, so you would like to try and rewrite history.
    Johnboy, you need to get your finger out of your ass and start thinking straight young man.

The topic of this thread was you calling the President of the United States a horses ass. And going on to point out how honest he is. Remember Johnboy? That's right! You posted the video that pointed out that the President was honest enough to say right outloud that cleaning the air would raise our electric bills. That's the topic John.

Then you went on to say that you'd rather live in France under the leadership of that country.

Johnny, you are one sorry excuse for an American. You are a good example of an asswipe though.

Each day on Sirius Buzz you show all of us just what an idiot you are. You can't stay on topic. You hate America and you point that out everyday.

Any of us that has worn the uniform of our coutry will defend to the death the office of the President. He is our Commander John. And you continually try to defame him.

We all read your ridiculous posts on a daily basis. Most of us only laugh at you and never say a word. But when you behave in such an asshole way as to call the Leader of the Free World a horses ass, somebody has to respond to you.

So you little asswipe. You owe all American Service Members past and present an apology for your words against our Leader. You'll never be much of a man John, but an apology will at least make you a little less of an asshole.

Legend
    12-17-2009, 03:52 PM #24
    OUCH!
    John actually loves the French more than the Americans? lol. Better not let your compatriots on the right hear that. They might kick you out of the teabagger movement.

America love it or leave it! John you are up a creek without a paddle. I demand you get out of my country now.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-18-2009 at 10:01 AM.

Guru
    12-18-2009, 10:38 AM #25
    Ho boy where do I start. It figures you would not understand what I said even though it was very clear to most (that is most likely the reason you two dumbasses think I am the one being laughed at). It is clear you dont even get the most basic things. So here I will point out why you are dumbasses and cant be trusted to explain or understand what the hell you just read.

First the topic of the thread was that Obama wants electric bills to skyrocket putting this country in even worse economic turmoil. Now while that is one of the reasons he is a horses ass there are plenty of others. Like putting a half a dozen states that depend on the coal industry into bankrutcy. Like saying he is not concerned with how high gas prices are (when they were at 4 dollars a gallon) just at the speed they got there. for saying that Cap and trade will only cost 186 dollars a year, after HE ALREADY HAD THE STUDY HIS ADMINISTRATION DID ON IT, THAT SHOWED IT WAS GOING TO COST 2,780 DOLLARS A YEAR (hey dumbass number 2 (candelman) how honest was that for Obama to do, dipwad). Hey and the list gos on and on. But I will give you the latest one (and I will put it in its own thread). This dumbass would sign a agreement to provide 20 to 30% of that 100 BILLION PER year for man made global warming. Well dumbasses where is the USA going to get that money from because we dont have. So we have to borrow it and who have we been borrowing from lately, thats right China. Well, well it just so happens China is eligible to recieve some of that 100 billion. Now here is were it gets confusing for dumbasses (you actually have to put 2 and 2 together). The end result will be the USA will be BORROWING money from China, to GIVE money to CHINA. Obamas willingness to do that alone, would make him a horses ass.

As for Obama being honest that is a joke right. Do you really need me to repost all the crap he blantantly lied about again. He wasn't being honest he was being a horses ass, just like when he said the comment about "speading the wealth". The fact is, without a teleprompter Obama is an empty suit. Obama has been nailed more times for things he has said then any other president I have seen.

Now back to why you two are the biggest, dumbest twits I have ever seen. I will break what you said down to show even you two how you cant even get what was written in one post right.

candleman said this:

"Then you went on to say that you'd rather live in France under the leadership of that country."

Really, I would like you to show me what phrase lead you to that. If you dont have the memory skills to even remember what you read and wrote a few post earlyer then I suggest you reread them before you post again. I never said I wanted to live in France you dumbass, I said I would rather have Sarkozy as the president of the USA then Obama at least then we would have someone who loves America as president. Hence this part of my post to your dumbass:

Hey you dont have to be that smart to realize when some of the French people said that about Sarkozy, they were not meaning it to be kind.

candleman said this:

"Johnny, you are one sorry excuse for an American. You are a good example of an asswipe though"

No Obama is a sorry accuse for an American as proof why dont you look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlt2GE4EYo4

Then ask yourself when was the last time you ever heard Obama give a speech like that one, talking about Americas selflessness, sacrifice for others and greatness. The fact is I dont know what made me tear up more the emotions it brings out OR the fact I have not heard that kind of a speech in over a year OR the fact that just about the only thing we get from our own president is that, America does bad things, I apologize for America, please forgive Americas arogance, America has been selfish, ect., ect.

Candelman said this:

"Each day on Sirius Buzz you show all of us just what an idiot you are. You can't stay on topic. You hate America and you point that out everyday."

No you got that wrong again, not surprising to most (this post explaining the last post should prove that). As for the, getting off topic issue, it was you that got off topic right from the beginning (second post you made). Why dont you go take a look, you forgetful dumbass.

Candelman said this:

"Any of us that has worn the uniform of our coutry will defend to the death the office of the President. He is our Commander John. And you continually try to defame him."

Hey you dumb old forgetful twit, It is; "I will defend the Constitution of the United States, from all enemies foreign and domestic." Not the President. There is a reason for it being that way and not the president, I think they call your way communism.

Candelman said this:

"We all read your ridiculous posts on a daily basis. Most of us only laugh at you and never say a word. But when you behave in such an asshole way as to call the Leader of the Free World a horses ass, somebody has to respond to you."

Like I said before I guarantee you it is not me most are laughing at it is people like you and Havasucker. I mean really if you dont believe me about the PMs and Emails then just look at it from a common sense stand point. Which one of us has been proven to be correct time and time again. I mean really do you want me to list all the things I have been proven to be correct on. So because you are a twit, I will explain this in as simple a way I can. For you to be correct you would have to believe that people are laughing at a person that has been correct. let me tell you the facts people generally laugh at people that are stupid and because they are stupid they keep getting things wrong (you saying what you said in your last post is a clear example of that). Now for example, you could have said that people are laughing at my typos and bad spelling (that I could understand). You see it would be like ME saying to you, that people are laughing at your spelling and typos, when I have worse spelling and typos myself. DO YOU GET IT because I cant make it anymore clear for your dumbass.

Candelman said this:

"So you little asswipe. You owe all American Service Members past and present an apology for your words against our Leader. You'll never be much of a man John, but an apology will at least make you a little less of an asshole."

I'll tell you what................................ YOU CAN KISS MY ASS.

I will show how Candelman is a dumbass twit once again. In his last comment he says what he says as though he wants us to believe him as a defender of the president no matter which party, yet I will bet he cant link us to one place where he spoke (wrote) out against what was being said about President Bush. I can once again guarantee you there was much more and worse being said about Bush then I have said about Obama. So that would have given him amble Opportunity to do so.

Come on candelman here is your chance to prove me wrong and link to a comment you made in defence of Bush, when others bashed Bush with worse. Until then I think you should just shut your double standard, lying ass, pie hole.

Mentor
    12-18-2009, 11:23 AM #26
    Ho boy where do I start. It figures you would not understand what I said even though it was very clear to most (that is most likely the reason you two dumbasses think I am the one being laughed at). It is clear you dont even get the most basic things. So here I will point out why you are dumbasses and cant be trusted to explain or understand what the hell you just read.

First the topic of the thread was that Obama wants electric bills to skyrocket putting this country in even worse economic turmoil. Now while that is one of the reasons he is a horses ass there are plenty of others. Like putting a half a dozen states that depend on the coal industry into bankrutcy. Like saying he is not concerned with how high gas prices are (when they were at 4 dollars a gallon) just at the speed they got there. for saying that Cap and trade will only cost 186 dollars a year, after HE ALREADY HAD THE STUDY HIS ADMINISTRATION DID ON IT, THAT SHOWED IT WAS GOING TO COST 2,780 DOLLARS A YEAR (hey dumbass number 2 (candelman) how honest was that for Obama to do, dipwad). Hey and the list gos on and on. But I will give you the latest one (and I will put it in its own thread). This dumbass would sign a agreement to provide 20 to 30% of that 100 BILLION PER year for man made global warming. Well dumbasses where is the USA going to get that money from because we dont have. So we have to borrow it and who have we been borrowing from lately, thats right China. Well, well it just so happens China is eligible to recieve some of that 100 billion. Now here is were it gets confusing for dumbasses (you actually have to put 2 and 2 together). The end result will be the USA will be BORROWING money from China, to GIVE money to CHINA. Obamas willingness to do that alone, would make him a horses ass.

As for Obama being honest that is a joke right. Do you really need me to repost all the crap he blantantly lied about again. He wasn't being honest he was being a horses ass, just like when he said the comment about "speading the wealth". The fact is, without a teleprompter Obama is an empty suit. Obama has been nailed more times for things he has said then any other president I have seen.

Now back to why you two are the biggest, dumbest twits I have ever seen. I will break what you said down to show even you two how you cant even get what was written in one post right.

candleman said this:

"Then you went on to say that you'd rather live in France under the leadership of that country."

Really, I would like you to show me what phrase lead you to that. If you dont have the memory skills to even remember what you read and wrote a few post earlyer then I suggest you reread them before you post again. I never said I wanted to live in France you dumbass, I said I would rather have Sarkozy as the president of the USA then Obama at least then we would have someone who loves America as president. Hence this part of my post to your dumbass:

Hey you dont have to be that smart to realize when some of the French people said that about Sarkozy, they were not meaning it to be kind.

candleman said this:

"Johnny, you are one sorry excuse for an American. You are a good example of an asswipe though"

No Obama is a sorry accuse for an American as proof why dont you look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlt2GE4EYo4

Then ask yourself when was the last time you ever heard Obama give a speech like that one, talking about Americas selflessness, sacrifice for others and greatness. The fact is I dont know what made me tear up more the emotions it brings out OR the fact I have not heard that kind of a speech in over a year OR the fact that just about the only thing we get from our own president is that, America does bad things, I apologize for America, please forgive Americas arogance, America has been selfish, ect., ect.

Candelman said this:

"Each day on Sirius Buzz you show all of us just what an idiot you are. You can't stay on topic. You hate America and you point that out everyday."

No you got that wrong again, not surprising to most (this post explaining the last post should prove that). As for the, getting off topic issue, it was you that got off topic right from the beginning (second post you made). Why dont you go take a look, you forgetful dumbass.

Candelman said this:

"Any of us that has worn the uniform of our coutry will defend to the death the office of the President. He is our Commander John. And you continually try to defame him."

Hey you dumb old forgetful twit, It is; "I will defend the Constitution of the United States, from all enemies foreign and domestic." Not the President. There is a reason for it being that way and not the president, I think they call your way communism.

Candelman said this:

"We all read your ridiculous posts on a daily basis. Most of us only laugh at you and never say a word. But when you behave in such an asshole way as to call the Leader of the Free World a horses ass, somebody has to respond to you."

Like I said before I guarantee you it is not me most are laughing at it is people like you and Havasucker. I mean really if you dont believe me about the PMs and Emails then just look at it from a common sense stand point. Which one of us has been proven to be correct time and time again. I mean really do you want me to list all the things I have been proven to be correct on. So because you are a twit, I will explain this in as simple a way I can. For you to be correct you would have to believe that people are laughing at a person that has been correct. let me tell you the facts people generally laugh at people that are stupid and because they are stupid they keep getting things wrong (you saying what you said in your last post is a clear example of that). Now for example, you could have said that people are laughing at my typos and bad spelling (that I could understand). You see it would be like ME saying to you, that people are laughing at your spelling and typos, when I have worse spelling and typos myself. DO YOU GET IT because I cant make it anymore clear for your dumbass.

Candelman said this:

"So you little asswipe. You owe all American Service Members past and present an apology for your words against our Leader. You'll never be much of a man John, but an apology will at least make you a little less of an asshole."

I'll tell you what................................ YOU CAN KISS MY ASS.

I will show how Candelman is a dumbass twit once again. In his last comment he says what he says as though he wants us to believe him as a defender of the president no matter which party, yet I will bet he cant link us to one place where he spoke (wrote) out against what was being said about President Bush. I can once again guarantee you there was much more and worse being said about Bush then I have said about Obama. So that would have given him amble Opportunity to do so.

Come on candelman here is your chance to prove me wrong and link to a comment you made in defence of Bush, when others bashed Bush with worse. Until then I think you should just shut your double standard, lying ass, pie hole.
    John, I stand by everything that I said. You are a disgrace to our country. While American Forces are at war on at least two fronts, you continue to attack the Commander of our Armed Forces. Shame on you John! While American men and women are dying and being wounded while they attempt to rid the world of criminals like Bin Laden. You sit at your computer and attack the President. What a shame you are John, just a shame.
    Last edited by candleman; 12-18-2009 at 11:50 AM.

Guru
    12-18-2009, 12:02 PM #27
    Ho I see you are going the Havasucker route, That figures and that is why you both think I am the one being laughed at. You all think side stepping will somehow make you look good. I personally never have seen it work and generally makes that person look even dumber then he looked before. I will try to help you, believe me most here to not fall for that tactic, that only works in liberial circles because they are the only dumbass twits that would fall for it.

P.S. You are the one that should be ashamed of yourself defending a man that has had nothing but distane for the military. You say you served then try acting like it. where was the outrage at what Obama said our troops did. Where was the outrage when members of his party where accusing our military of as much and far worse and not once did Obama stick up for the military. Our military has been called terrorist, cold blooded murderers, gulog guard like, Nazis like, careless Dresdin bombers, ect., ect., and all by the party of the president and not once did Obama stick up for them as a matter of fact he made such remarks himself. Your a disgrace to the military and everything it stands for.

By the way I am still waiting for those links????????????? thats what I thought.
    Last edited by john; 12-18-2009 at 12:14 PM.

Mentor
    12-18-2009, 12:25 PM #28
    Ho I see you are going the Havasucker route, That figures and that is why you both think I am the one being laughed at. You all think side stepping will somehow make you look good. I personally never have seen it work and generally makes that person look even dumber then he looked before. I will try to help you, believe me most here to not fall for that tactic, that only works in liberial circles because they are the only dumbass twits that would fall for it.

P.S. You are the one that should be ashamed of yourself defending a man that has had nothing but distane for the military. You say you served then try acting like it. where was the outrage at what Obama said our troops did. Where was the outrage when members of his party where accusing our military of as much and far worse and not once did Obama stick up for the military. Our military has been called terrorist, cold blooded murderers, gulog guard like, Nazis like, careless Dresdin bombers, ect., ect., and all by the party of the president and not once did Obama stick up for them as a matter of fact he made such remarks himself. Your a disgrace to the military and everything it stands for.

By the way I am still waiting for those links????????????? thats what I thought.
    You are a very funny and sick young man John. You make me laugh! I used to feel sorry for you. But, now I just laugh.

Guru
    12-18-2009, 12:30 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    You are a very funny and sick young man John. You make me laugh! I used to feel sorry for you. But, now I just laugh.

Yea have you ever seen nuts in a nut house. They remind me of you, everyone else is wondering what they are laughing at. The sad fact is they and you are the only ones that truely know.

Mentor
    12-18-2009, 06:45 PM #30

Hey Frenchie, I wear the uniform with pride little buddy. The Commander has given our soldiers the marching orders to go get the bad guys in Afghanastan and Pakistan. That's something the former Commander didn't do. There is no disgrace in defending our country, that's why we serve.

Your comments are what we have come to expect from people who say they'd rather live under the leadership of the Socialist State of France.

Such a funny little man you are!

Page 3 of 7 12345 ...