Page 2 of 7 1234 ...
    Guru
    12-16-2009, 06:07 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Your stupidity just keeps shining through John. If you knew how to read, you would have read that I didn't vote for President Obama.

I'm here with my wife and we're laughing our asses off at you. And I imagine that other Buzz members are too. You really are the dumbass that you like calling everybody else. What a twit you are John, you crack me up.

You want to know how I know that is total bullshit because of what you have said before. As being laughed at by your wife, that just means she is as dumb of a twit as you are. She obviously has not noticed you have yet to even answer the original question. As for the rest I have gotten PM after Pm and email after email of how dumb I make you liberial twits look.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-16-2009, 06:14 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    You want to know how I know that is total bullshit because of what you have said before. As being laughed at by your wife, that just means she is as dumb of a twit as you are. She obviously has not noticed you have yet to even answer the original question. As for the rest I have gotten PM after Pm and email after email of how dumb I make you liberial twits look.
    You make fine entertainment for cocktail hour Johnny Boy....LOL Have a good night, maybe you'll grow some nuts while you sleep. LOL

Guru
    12-16-2009, 06:19 PM #13
    You make fine entertainment for cocktail hour Johnny Boy....LOL Have a good night, maybe you'll grow some nuts while you sleep. LOL

I tell you what when you get a glue, then maybe you can insult others but really until then you just look foolish.

Legend
    12-16-2009, 06:25 PM #14
    Your stupidity just keeps shining through John. If you knew how to read, you would have read that I didn't vote for President Obama.

I'm here with my wife and we're laughing our asses off at you. And I imagine that other Buzz members are too. You really are the dumbass that you like calling everybody else. What a twit you are John, you crack me up.
    We are all laughing our asses off Candleman. Unfortunately John is too much of a narcissist (and a nasty one at that) to know what people really think of him. Its his loss. Shhhhhhh. Dont let him know i came by.

Guru
    12-16-2009, 06:31 PM #15
    Hey wasn't it you who said that lady I talked about the state sending her a letter saying, "No we will not pay for the drugs to extent your life but we will pay for the drugs and doctor to kill yourself", NEVER exsist.

Hey wasn't it you that said you dont have health clinics where you live in NC and I gave you a link that showed you there are a multitude of clinics ALL OVER NC.

Like I said when you get a clue then you can say who is laughing at who or at least try google every once and a while, you dumb twit.

Legend
    12-16-2009, 06:33 PM #16
    Damn i thought i could sneak it by him. Oh well. lol.

Guru
    12-16-2009, 06:36 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    We are all laughing our asses off Candleman. Unfortunately John is too much of a narcissist (and a nasty one at that) to know what people really think of him. Its his loss. Shhhhhhh. Dont let him know i came by.

Havasucker really you are the king of idiots so really you should just shut your hole. There is noone else that has looked dumber here then you.

Lets see here, One of your most recent acts, that has people laughing, you took what Al Gore said as the word of god. Opps I guess you and he should have checked your facts before you spouted that little piece of information, right.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-17-2009, 09:56 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I tell you what when you get a glue, then maybe you can insult others but really until then you just look foolish.
    Johnny, Johnny, poor young Johnny...insult? I don't think so young man. I'm just defending the Leader of the Free World, whom you called a horse's ass.

I am just a very proud Veteran who will defend my Commander whomever it is and no matter what party he represents. Because Johnny, our President was elected by the citizens of the greatest country in the world. And anti-Americans like yourself will never prevail!

So, Johnny, grow up and join the rest of our society and get some respect for our Presidency. Nobody says you have to agree with him. It's just important that you respect the office son. You'll grow up someday and see the error of your ways. But until then, you can expect to be put in place by the rest of us when you get out of line young man.

Guru
    12-17-2009, 11:19 AM #19
    Hey dumbass if people like you were not so closed minded you would have looked into the rumors a little more to find out they were not rumors. Obama was elected by dumbass people that still dont even know who we fought in the Revolutionary War. They dont know who the speaker of the house is. and only 37% of them knew who Biden is and that he is our Vice President. These are the dumb twits like yourself that voted for Obama.

Second I will never stop insulting a man that insults me and the rest of America evertime he speaks outside of the USA. I'll tell you what when Obama stops apologizing for the USA being a bad place, I will stop insulting him. Your dumbass doesn't realize evertime he does that kind of shit, Obama insults you. The president of France thinks higher of the USA then Obama.

"The hyperactive French president never hid his love for America. In 2004, he said he was proud to be called “Sarkozy, the American” by some in France."

I would have rather had Sarkozy as our president along with france then have someone with Obamas hate for the USA.

Guru
    12-17-2009, 11:24 AM #20
    Yes and I could not do that without dumb twits like yourselves to make fun of.

Page 2 of 7 1234 ...