Guru
    12-14-2009, 08:16 PM #1

China the country that says no to climate change agreements

Yea thats right both China and India both did not sign KOTO and will not sign on to this agreement ether.

Hey Havasucker how much you want to bet on that.

Legend
    12-14-2009, 08:43 PM #2
    i know damnit China has us over a barrel. We have to find a way to put int'l pressure on them so they will agree on a Climate change initiative. This Copenhagen conference should tell us a lot about their intentions.

Of course no matter what they do with regard to climate change they are going full bore on alternative energy investment because it not only helps them energy wise in the future, its a huge opportunity to be part of a major money making industry going forward

Glad to see you crawled out of your cave but i wish i could get you to understand just how much money the US could make off of alternative energy.
    At some point in the future you will tell us all how you always supported the
    alternative energy fields. LOL>
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-15-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Guru
    12-16-2009, 11:32 AM #3
    Hey dumbass, they put out more coal powers plants and spent 10,000 times more on them then they do on alternative energy.

Once again as long as coal is in good supply (which it is and will be, for at least another 150 years). Why would anyone want to spent 98 times as much on alternative energy (if you take out the government subsidies). Your such a twit you will never get it will you.