Guru
    12-04-2009, 01:04 PM #1

"Americans Skeptical of Science Behind Global Warming."

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...global_warming

Haaa, it is getting to be real funny how Havasaka likes to say most people believe in man Made global warming. I guess this poll puts that to rest.

Legend
    12-04-2009, 01:08 PM #2
    i have my polls too. The whole point is that the whole world knows we have to do something about climate change and global warming. Its always hard to get all countries to agree on one target but im optimistic that progress will be made on the international scene. i know its being made on the individual level. I have lots of friends who care way more about the environment than they ever did. 28 days left and counting!

Guru
    12-04-2009, 01:48 PM #3
    Hey twit I am not talking about politically bias poll takers, Rasmussen, and Zogby, have been proven to be the most accurate. You would not see me debating or tearing apart their results ether way they call it. There is a reason for that.

Next like I said more and more people have changed their view on man made global warming. Not an easy task when you have the UN and almost every governmental agency (follow the money) doing what those scientist at AWG did. Now that that has been exposed there are going to be even more, just take a look at the poll most of the people that answered it had not even heard of "climategate".

Guru
    12-06-2009, 01:29 PM #4
    Here Is why that is astonge09:

"It is estimated that before the Little Ice Age began around 1400, the sea surface around Iceland was about 4° C warmer than it is now, enabling a man to make a long swim to the island of Hvalsey, off the coast of Iceland, to rescue stranded sheep. It was a swim that nobody in their right mind would undertake today because they would be dead of hypothermia in a short while after setting out, without having a hope of coming even close to covering the distance.2

The time before the onset of the Little Ice Age was so warm that grapes and many other crops could be grown in England that can now not be grown there, but they can still be grown today 300 miles farther south, in France and in Germany.3

The time before the Little Ice Age was when the Viking settlements were thriving in Greenland, while the onset of the Little Ice Age caused those colonies to perish.

The time of the Little Ice Age was a time of very low solar activity. Due to the lull in solar activity then there were consequently no or only low-intensity solar flares during that interval and also less solar radiation that hit the surface of the Earth. In addition, the reduction in solar radiation and in the intensity of the solar wind increased cosmic radiation that penetrated the atmosphere, caused vast increases in condensation kernels, thereby increasing the cloud cover. That caused the Earth to cool off. Now that we had a period of close to 100 years during which solar activity increased (Fig. 2), the Earth began to warm up a little even though annual mean temperatures are still a little below the average global temperature for the last 3,000 years.

However, most likely the current warm spell won't last all that long. After all, if we go by the downward trend in global temperatures during the past 3,000 years, it is bound to get colder, much colder. Most likely the people are right who predict that within about 30 years we'll enter another Little Ice Age and that maybe in about 600 years, give or take about 300 years, we'll be at risk of entering another Great Ice Age, one of those that may last 90,000 years or so.

The climate is constantly changing. Alternate cycles of long cold periods and much shorter interglacial warm periods occur with some regularity. The typical length of climatic cycles in the last 2 million years was about 100,000 years, divided into 90,000 years for Ice Age periods and 10,000 years for the warm, interglacial ones. Within a given cycle, the difference in temperature between the cold and warm phases equals 3°C to 7°C. The present warm phase is probably drawing to an end—the average duration of such a phase has already been exceeded by 500 years. Transition periods between cold and warm climate phases are dramatically short: They last for only 50, 20, or even 1 to 2 years, and they appear with virtually no warning."

http://www.bruderheim-rea.ca/warming5.htm

It is a fact that before the little Ice age average global tempitures were well above what they are today (about 2 to 3 degrees AT LEAST). It is also interesting to note that there was a population explosion due more food being produced and an increase in life expectancy.

Guru
    12-07-2009, 03:44 PM #5
    P.S. I am not saying that we may be on the verge of another Ice age but that the earth has and will always have swings in climate and man is not a factor in that.

Fact: Water vapor is responsible for 90% of global warming gases.

Fact: CO2 is responsible for 4% of the global warming gases.

Fact: 4 other gases make up most of the rest of the other 6%.

Fact: CO2 is created by every living THING that breaths air on the planet (the byproduct is CO2).

Fact: OR what the IPCC (the UNs own studies) says is that cows by themselves create more global warming gases then all the cars on the planet.

Fact: OR what the IPCC (the UNs own studies) says that now dogs are also resposible for more global warming gases then all the cars on the planet.

After the last 2 facts in that post, I am waiting for the next shoe to drop for them. That people by themselves (just by the fact of breathing) are the reason for most of the global warming and that just like the other 2 facts they now want us to curb the birth rate of humans. Opps I am sorry they already have, one of Obamas appointments (John Holdren) has wrote a book on forced:

From The John Holdren Book:

“Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn’t harm livestock”.

http://aconservativeedge.com/2009/07...w-obamanation/

Guru
    12-11-2009, 11:51 AM #6
    Haa yes, this is a rasmussen poll. How would you like to spin this Havasaka.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...global_warming

Guru
    12-12-2009, 04:07 PM #7
    Like I said before the reason Al Gore never debates man made global (that he belives in so much) is because he cant defend it. He and other man made global warming scientist have been asked time and time again and to this day only a few of the offers have been taken. As I have shown before, most after seeing the few debates that have taken place, have changed their minds and dont believe man is responsible or can do anything to stop it.

So the question is if they had so much confedience in man made global warming then why dont they take the skeptics up on their challenges.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 04:27 PM #8
    Yes more polls out to show even less people believe in Man made global warming then dont think anything can be done by man.