03-18-2008, 08:25 AM #1

Talking Vinnie Does Channel 126

Hello Everyone!

I wondered if anyone had a chance to listen to Sirius' Channel 126 Client #9 programming this past weekend? What did you think? Not bad for putting together programming on the fly! Although, personally, I thought the subject suffered from burnout as the days went by. There's just so much you can discuss on a certain subject before all the questions have been asked and answered.

I hope some of you had a chance to listen to Vinnie Politan's segments. No matter what the subject, Vinnie can pull it off! And, he did it with class. No off color language and with a legal spin on the scandal. And, frankly, isn't that what great radio hosts are made of?

Okay, I am biased towards Vinnie but if any of you did hear Vinnie Politan and don't agree with me, nows your chance to take a swing at me! LOL

Head Honcho
    03-18-2008, 02:33 PM #2

Caught most of the show

I caught most of the show, and also got to speak to Vinnie on the air during the last segment of the show.

I think they did a good job with the concept, and hope that they continue groudbreaking content decisions such as this.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

03-18-2008, 03:35 PM #3
    Hey, Tyler. MN and I were chatting during the show and we thought that was you!! You sounded great. Did you hear me on Saturday? I was the second caller. I was so excited I sounded like a goof, but who cares, right? I was thrilled to talk to Vinnie and so happy to hear him on-air again. Vinnie, of course, was wonderful, as usual. He sounded so "up" and happy to be back on Sirius. I'm very, very hopeful that he will soon be back with a regular show, 5 days a week.

03-19-2008, 05:01 PM #4

Talking Vinnie's Back!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Vinnie Politan will be back on Sirius 110 beginning Monday morning from 6-9. If you haven't heard him yet, be sure to tune in for a real treat. You won't be sorry you did!!!

03-25-2008, 09:12 PM #5

Vinnie is back!!

I was so shocked this am when I got in my car to hear vinnie back on the air!! I love the format , lots of great subjects, great callers!!! My sales job has me in and out of my car and Vinnie keeps me sane!!!

Welcome back Vinnie!!