Guru
    12-14-2009, 11:56 AM #1

"North Pole: ice 100% thicker than expected."

http://motls.blogspot.com/2009/04/no...cker-than.html

Boy I wonder how that fits into the man made global warming scientist data. My guess is it wont have to they will just disreguard it like all the rest of the data that does not go along with their ideology.

Legend
    12-14-2009, 12:06 PM #2
    I told you more than once John you got to stop trying the comedy.
    You been living in a cave too long to be funny.

How long you think the Polar ice caps will be around in summer time?

Guru
    12-14-2009, 12:36 PM #3
    Hey dumbass did you even read what it said, here take a look at this:

"Under normal conditions, the ice is formed within two years and ends up being slightly above 2 meters of thickness. "Here, the thickness was as high as four meters," said the spokesperson for the Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research in Bremerhaven"

Did you catch that part about "the ice is formed within two YEARS" that is not 2 seasons. It is for these reasons you look like a twit and why I call you one. If this is how the "man made global warming" scientist do their research is it any wonder why people dont believe them anymore.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 02:42 PM #4
    Like I said before everytime their predictions dont come true they just say oppsie daisey we were wrong but we now know it is another 5 to 7 years away. Havasaka you are to funny, Like I said before only a flat earther would keep believing in predictions that have been wrong time and time again.

You remind me of all those people that still believed that preacher about the end is coming and rapture will be on this date according to my calulations. Humm that day comes and gos and then he says opps my new calculations now show this to be the date. I wonder why he had no one believing him after the second date came and went with nothing happenning.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 03:06 PM #5
    Yep is it any wonder Havasaka has got to try and push the estimate off for another 5 to 7 years. Boy I think I heard something like that before. Ho thats right the UN and Al Gore have made those kinds of predictions before the problem is they made them 10 and 15 years ago and they never came true. Sooooo what did they do, yes that right they just projected them out even more.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 06:48 PM #6
    What no answer to that Havasucker.