Page 9 of 24 ... 789101119 ...
    Addict
    12-21-2009, 02:34 PM #81

Evrm gigantic news!

EVRM Contract with HONEYWELL: Evermedia Group Affiliate Announces Subcontract Agreement With Division of Honeywell International

NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/21/09 --

The Evermedia Group (PINKSHEETS: EVRM) affiliate System Technology Solutions, Inc. (STS) announced a task order driven subcontract agreement with Honeywell Technology Solutions, Inc

(Honeywell), a division of Honeywell International. Under a $22,426,474, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity, cost-plus-fixed-fee, performance-based prime contract, STS will provide engineering support to the Navy, Department of Defense (DoD), and other government agencies, including the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). This development follows the Department of the Navy approval of STS's capabilities to accommodate The Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR); this authorization required a technical review of STS conducted by Department of Defense

Previously mentioned in a late August press release, STS recently received approval to identify Honeywell as prime

By its terms, the subcontract agreement indicates STS will perform a broad range of SPAWAR services directed toward the commission of Automated Fuel Handling Equipment (AFHE). Specifically, the majority of tasks within STS's capabilities will include automated equipment installation for fuel handling facilities pursuant to the Phase IIB Automation Program and Automated Tank Gauging (ATG) replacement program. Under the subcontract, STS technicians are responsible for the installation of ATG and automated fuel service station equipment in accordance with DLA-established standards and guidelines. Additionally, STS must coordinate these tasks between existing field devices and legacy Business Systems Modernization (BSM) software systems, formally known as Fuel Automated Systems (FAS). Although AFHE represents the primary focus of the subcontract agreement, other tasking available to STS includes installation and maintenance of enhanced security systems and automated information system development such as database, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), and web-based systems

According to Dick Weitzel, CEO of STS, "We're enthusiastic the Honeywell subcontract will demonstrate its value in both the short and long term

Currently, we're preparing to perform issued task orders, bearing in mind the importance of our continued relationship to Honeywell," said Weitzel

"We greatly appreciate the opportunity to participate in this renovation effort; STS will perform our ATG tasks such that Honeywell will extend us more opportunities."

12-21-2009, 03:12 PM #82
    Here is our bad boy, arrested Saturday night by HPD's finest.

You can read up on him at www.wvrja.com and search for the last name of "Dupree".

He was out on bond, awaiting a trial for…wait for it… breaking and entering. He was also caught with some illegal pills in his pocket.

Preliminary hearing is set for December 29. I'll be there with bells on. He gets to spend Christmas in jail. Probably won't get bond for this one, so he's in the pokey at least until April, the next time the grand jury meets.

I feel good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Addict
    12-21-2009, 03:21 PM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post

You can read up on him at www.wvrja.com and search for the last name of "Dupree".

He was out on bond, awaiting a trial for…wait for it… breaking and entering. He was also caught with some illegal pills in his pocket.

Preliminary hearing is set for December 29. I'll be there with bells on. He gets to spend Christmas in jail. Probably won't get bond for this one, so he's in the pokey at least until April, the next time the grand jury meets.

I feel good.
    HAHA! Less than a week.
    You've sold me on the value of a home security system. If I ever buy a house, it'll be my first improvement to the property.

Congrats on busting this prick. I'm sure the entire board is happy for you as well. Merry Christmas.

Mentor
    12-21-2009, 03:39 PM #84
    Solar stocks looking good... some breaking out, some almost there... game on if KWT can get past $16

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-21-2009, 03:39 PM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHerdGreg View Post

I feel good.
    Cheers to you Greg. What a great way to start the week!

Hey, maybe you could you spread a little of your luck towards our investments.....LOL

Mentor
    12-21-2009, 04:45 PM #86
    Not sure if you guys want more - as seen on tv plays... but I just bought a little ZVTK... it's a penny

12-21-2009, 07:12 PM #87

Yeah!!!!!

Way to go Greg, let's hope he get what's coming to him!!!!! I hope this brightens up the Christmas spirit around the house!!!!

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Years!!!!

Andy

12-21-2009, 07:23 PM #88
    LosTiburones,

No, I am not the original author. I received it in an email and thought it was funny concidering the political environment these days. I was just trying to bring a little humor to the board. I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and Very Healthy and Wealthy New Year.

12-21-2009, 07:35 PM #89
    Candleman,

Man, I love the OBX. I grew up in Buxton by the Coast Guard Base. I could stand on the front porch and see the Light House (from its old location). My brother is an EMT in the Nags Head, KDH, and Kitty Hawk area. I wish I could get up there more often to visit. Anyway I hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas

Stacy

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-21-2009, 07:43 PM #90
    Quote Originally Posted by stacyl14 View Post
    Candleman,

Man, I love the OBX. I grew up in Buxton by the Coast Guard Base. I could stand on the front porch and see the Light House (from its old location). My brother is an EMT in the Nags Head, KDH, and Kitty Hawk area. I wish I could get up there more often to visit. Anyway I hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas

Stacy
    Hey Stacy, thanks for the well wishes this holiday season. And a Merry Christmas to you too.

If you ever find a way to get here for a visit, make sure you look me up through Sirius Buzz before you come. We'll get together for a walk on the beach. There is no place I'd rather live then on the Outer Banks.

My wife and I spent the day in South Nags Head checking out the damage from the Veteran's Day Storm. There are 70 to 80 houses that just got washed into the ocean. It is just amazing! The same thing happened here in Kitty Hawk during Hurricane Isabel about 7 years ago. I think we're all nuts for living here. It can just go away anytime God wants to take it! But, in the meantime, what a wonderful place to wake up everyday!

Chuck

Page 9 of 24 ... 789101119 ...