Page 22 of 24 ... 122021222324
    Mentor
    12-31-2009, 07:23 PM #211
    To all:

Hope everyone has a safe New Year's Celebration!

Bill- have an extra Makers for me tonight and stop dreaming about the lady and the hot tub!

Julie - Have a great 2010 and remember...Ice fishing can be hazardous to your health!

Chuck - keep trading my friend, love your profit is profit mentality!

Dr Dave - wish you would please learn to speak english in 2010. don't have a clue about half of what you say! LOL on second thought...maybe I should learn alittle bit about charting, options, calls etc.

Bass - Good luck in 2010 with the poker tournies! no guts, no glory!

Andy - Happy hunting/fishing in 2010. Give Sarah a big "you betcha" for me!

Shots - keep saving lives my friend! We have the greatest Dr's (Dave included) in the world!

To anyone that I inadvertently left out. Have a very prosperous New Year's
    love you guys like brothers and sisters!

Jeff

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 10:34 PM #212
    HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!! our goal for 2010 is to turn everyone into millionaires here!!! be safe and have fun!!!

01-01-2010, 09:28 AM #213
    To all my wonderful friends here.

Happy, Healthy, Wealthy and Blessed
    New Year to everybody!

What a great group of guys you are!

Julie

Mentor
    01-01-2010, 10:35 AM #214
    Happy New Year everybody!

Julie, I just noticed you got demoted to Moderator, congratulations!

It's a thankless job ... I know something of it after many years of getting beat up, roasted, threatened ... dragged through the mud, having both knee caps broken, you get the idea ...

But I am sure you will do just fine

On a Sirius note ... You are an absolute delight to be in the midst of all these comedian\curmudgeon's otherwise known as 'men' and not only go toe to toe with them\us but outwit to boot!

What a year it was ... 2 cyber-divorces that started here and somehow the child custody arrangements got worked out, for the most part, everyone seems to have found their particular home and ... the analogy is starting to fall apart so ... I am glad for it in the long run, the DRAMA last year!

This little niche here, you guy's are special in that non-short-bus kind of way! I have learned a ton from everyone, paid some traders dues by utilizing that overdeveloped part of the cranium, the stupidity-lobe, bought some really crappy stocks that were recommended by my 'friends' (Thanks!) and hope to pay it forward this coming year ...

I shouldn't attempt these things this early in the morning, trying to be cute - In all honesty, this is a great group and I hope this year we can cover each others butt's with our choice stocks, be more diligent and observant, catch those red flags (like really bad pictures of oil wells), crafty CEO's, criminals and other charlatans with their particular odor and sketchy past\present business acumen.

Charles and Tyler or Spencer - Thanks for providing us with this great comedy club to gather at - May you both prosper in health, wisdom and substantial increases in your portfolios this year!

Wheres Bill?
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 01-01-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Correction: 2 not 3 cyber-divorces

01-01-2010, 10:58 AM #215
    Dear LosTib,

Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Several months back when I happened upon this site,
    little did I know how much of an impact it would have
    on me. No way would I ever imagine friendships could
    be developed through online communication. But they
    have, much to my delight. All you guys are special to
    me, in one way or another.

I have learned so much, and not only about Sirius.
    I am the lucky one, all these great men in my
    extended family. What a blessing.

Julie

Mentor
    01-01-2010, 11:08 AM #216
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Dear LosTib,

Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Several months back when I happened upon this site,
    little did I know how much of an impact it would have
    on me. No way would I ever imagine friendships could
    be developed through online communication. But they
    have, much to my delight. All you guys are special to
    me, in one way or another.

I have learned so much, and not only about Sirius.
    I am the lucky one, all these great men in my
    extended family. What a blessing.

Julie
    Dear Juile,

You are a blessing!

Mentor
    01-01-2010, 11:18 AM #217

Are there enough sponges in Spongeville to mop up ...

Yikes ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Current report filing (8-K)
    Date : 12/31/2009 @ 5:02PM
    Source : Edgar (US Regulatory)
    Stock : Spongetech Delivery Systems (OTC) (SPNG)
    Quote : 0.05 0.0 (0.00%) @ 2:05AM

- Current report filing (8-K)

UNITED STATES
    SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
    WASHINGTON, D.C. 20549

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM 8-K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT REPORT
    Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the
    Securities Exchange Act of 1934

Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported): December 31, 2009 (December 24, 2009)

SPONGETECH DELIVERY SYSTEMS, INC.
    (Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)

Delaware 333-100925 54-2077231
    (State or other jurisdiction
    of incorporation) (Commission File Number) (IRS Employer
    Identification No.)

10 West 33 rd Street, Suite 518
    New York, New York 10001
    (Address of principal executive offices and Zip Code)

Registrant's telephone number, including area code: (212) 695-7850

Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:

¨ Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)

¨ Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)

¨ Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))

¨ Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))

CAUTIONARY STATEMENT REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS

SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“SpongeTech”) acknowledges that this Current Report on Form 8-K as well as other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and SpongeTech’s releases issued to the public contain various statements relating to future results, including certain projections and business trends. These statements constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These include statements about SpongeTech’s expectations, beliefs, intentions or strategies for the future, which are indicated by words or phrases such as “anticipate,” “expect,” “intend,” “plan,” “will,” “believe,” and similar language. These forward-looking statements are based on SpongeTech’s current expectations and are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions, including, but not limited to, those set forth in SpongeTech’s Annual Report on Form 10-KSB for the year ended May 31, 2008, which was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 29, 2008. Other important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include the following: business conditions and the amount of growth in SpongeTech’s industry and the general economy; competitive factors; ability to attract and retain personnel; the price of SpongeTech’s common stock; and the risk factors set forth from time to time in the reports SpongeTech files with the Securities and Exchange Commission. SpongeTech’s actual results may differ materially from results anticipated in these forward-looking statements. SpongeTech bases its forward-looking statements on information currently available to it, and SpongeTech assumes no obligation to update them. In addition, SpongeTech’s historical financial performance is not necessarily indicative of the results that may be expected in the future and SpongeTech believes that such comparisons cannot be relied upon as indicators of future performance.

Item 8.01. Other Events

On December 24, 2009, the Staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”) sent a written Wells notice, which was received on December 28, 2009, to each of SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc. (“SpongeTech”), Michael L. Metter, SpongeTech’s Chief Executive Officer, and Steven Y. Moskowitz, SpongeTech’s Chief Financial and Chief Operating Officer. The Wells notices advised that the Commission Staff intends to recommend that the Commission bring civil injunctive actions against them alleging violations of the federal securities laws contained in Sections 5(a), 5(c) and 17(a) of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (“Securities Act”) and Sections 10(b), 13(b)(5) of the Exchange Act of 1934, as amended (“Exchange Act”) and Exchange Act Rules 10b-5, 13b2-1, and 13b2-2 thereunder; and Sections 13(a), 13(b)(2)(A), and 13(b)(2)(B) of the Exchange Act and Exchange Act Rules 12b-20, 13a-1, 13a-11, 13a-13, and 13a-14 thereunder. The recommended actions would seek, among other things, permanent injunctions and civil penalties.

Under the Wells process established by the Commission, SpongeTech, Mr. Metter and Mr. Moskowitz have been offered the opportunity to submit a written or videotaped submission to the Staff setting forth any reasons of law, policy or fact why they believe that the civil injunctive action should not be brought or bringing forth any facts to the Commission’s attention in connection with its consideration of these matters (a “Wells Submission”) before the Staff makes its formal recommendation to the Commission regarding what action, if any, should be brought against them. SpongeTech, Mr. Metter and Mr. Moskowitz are consulting with their counsel with respect to these matters. There can be no assurance that the Commission will decide not to bring actions against them, nor can SpongeTech predict the outcome of any such action(s), if brought.

SpongeTech does not anticipate any material interruption in its business operations by virtue of the Wells notices or any action(s) that may be brought by the Commission. SpongeTech will continue to conduct its operations in the normal course of business, including receiving orders, shipping its goods and servicing its customers and suppliers.

SIGNATURES

Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.

SpongeTech Delivery Systems, Inc.

Date: December 31, 2009 By: /s/ Steven Y. Moskowitz
    Steven Y. Moskowitz
    Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The spin on the shrub ... oh my!

Maybe we should start a support group for penny addicts, denial is the first step to overcome after admitting you have a problem ...

Mentor
    01-01-2010, 11:33 AM #218

Wells Notice

Some interesting follow up on The Wells Notice -

http://www.seclaw.com/docs/wellsnotice.htm

Mentor
    01-01-2010, 02:52 PM #219
    Happy New Year Men, and JulieToo

I'm actually sick - blah - just a cold, not exactly the way to ring in the new year, but I'm happy in the respect that overall I'm generally healthy, so no complaints.

Anyway, I wish the best in your trading this year! Any resolutions?

Mine is to plan the trade, trade the plan, and diligently monitor performance. That and not sabotage any trades, I want to put risk to a minimum.

Outside of trading, eat breakfast.

Mentor
    01-01-2010, 02:54 PM #220
    Ah, the SPNG... I wanted to sell it the first trading day this year to knock down any taxes for 2010. Well, provided it's not restricted now, will follow thru.

Mistake #1 already made, lol... if I want out, get out, don't worry about the taxes. Market exposure is a risk in itself.