Page 21 of 24 ... 111920212223 ...
    Addict
    12-31-2009, 01:24 PM #201
    Hello guys. Happy New Year!

Anyone watching ANX?? Big news about a New Drug Application supposed to come out today...

Also, for the past few days I've been lurking at a board on the hub that seems very good.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...?board_id=9413

It isnt a board on any given stock. Its just a bunch of guys looking to make money like us. Most of the stocks they purchase seem to be $0.25-3.00 So the stocks might be a bit high for some of us penny chasers. Or maybe not.

Hope you're all well and happy.

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 01:35 PM #202
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hello guys. Happy New Year!

Anyone watching ANX?? Big news about a New Drug Application supposed to come out today...

Also, for the past few days I've been lurking at a board on the hub that seems very good.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...?board_id=9413

It isnt a board on any given stock. Its just a bunch of guys looking to make money like us. Most of the stocks they purchase seem to be $0.25-3.00 So the stocks might be a bit high for some of us penny chasers. Or maybe not.

Hope you're all well and happy.

Hey Shots!

Happy New Year to you as well! Have been over there in my travels as well, seems like I have been all over that place in general ... Think I am gravitating towards that upper eschelon of the pennies "next year" -

Addict
    12-31-2009, 01:43 PM #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey Shots!

Happy New Year to you as well! Have been over there in my travels as well, seems like I have been all over that place in general ... Think I am gravitating towards that upper eschelon of the pennies "next year" -
    Yo Tibs.
    Yeah, it seems to me that these sub-pennies just require too much effort on my part to be done properly. And to be honest, they're beginning to scare the shit out of me. That being said, I'm still holding QASP (waiting...waiting...) and watching BEHL for anything significant to happen.

Instead of buy and hold, I'mma try my hand at swing trading for a few months and see what kind of pockets I can pick.

Since you're one of those here that have a strong enough stomach to tolerate the hub. I recommend you check out the site I linked earlier. They seem to find some really good plays there. Just my opinion.

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 03:48 PM #204
    Yo Tibs.
    Yeah, it seems to me that these sub-pennies just require too much effort on my part to be done properly. And to be honest, they're beginning to scare the shit out of me. That being said, I'm still holding QASP (waiting...waiting...) and watching BEHL for anything significant to happen.

Instead of buy and hold, I'mma try my hand at swing trading for a few months and see what kind of pockets I can pick.

Since you're one of those here that have a strong enough stomach to tolerate the hub. I recommend you check out the site I linked earlier. They seem to find some really good plays there. Just my opinion.
    Yeah, had been by there in passing ... but will have to give it some more attention. I agree with you about these sub-pennies, it's an odd feeling to feel good about dumping them for a loss ... Some psychological quirk of not having to look at them everyday in all their splendidly red gory ... Still Cybil with QASP at any given moment, it's either boom or bust after the outlandish 350 mil PR, am actually happy for it, it really puts this out of the gray area as far as I am concerned.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-31-2009, 03:54 PM #205
    I want to wish everyone on Market Watch and Sirius Buzz a really Happy New Year!

I have very good feelings about 2010. So, I hope it brings happiness and a little green to each and every one of us.

Chuck

Addict
    12-31-2009, 04:17 PM #206
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Yeah, had been by there in passing ... but will have to give it some more attention. I agree with you about these sub-pennies, it's an odd feeling to feel good about dumping them for a loss ... Some psychological quirk of not having to look at them everyday in all their splendidly red gory ... Still Cybil with QASP at any given moment, it's either boom or bust after the outlandish 350 mil PR, am actually happy for it, it really puts this out of the gray area as far as I am concerned.
    Speaking of the big Q... up 20% right now!! I hope its for real. This waiting game is both boring me and exhausting me at the same time.

Also, I bought a bit of ANX this morning. Up a few % right now but nothing significant. Was going to buy into NVLT @ 2.44 but turns out it is a non-marginable security, so my broker wouldnt let me do it. ;.( would be up 20% on that one too... 2.80 at the moment.

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 04:43 PM #207
    Speaking of the big Q... up 20% right now!! I hope its for real. This waiting game is both boring me and exhausting me at the same time.

Also, I bought a bit of ANX this morning. Up a few % right now but nothing significant. Was going to buy into NVLT @ 2.44 but turns out it is a non-marginable security, so my broker wouldnt let me do it. ;.( would be up 20% on that one too... 2.80 at the moment.
    The big "Q" ... I'm watching it on L2 - Incredible, out of left field - Somebody is accumalating, buy's are @ 13mil vs. Sells @ 2mil ...

Diggin it

Addict
    12-31-2009, 04:45 PM #208
    I'm jealous. Would love to see what L2 shows for Q right now.

Mentor
    12-31-2009, 04:57 PM #209
    I'm jealous. Would love to see what L2 shows for Q right now.

Wish I knew how to post it over ... But it looks like it stalled out at .018, trickled down to .017

12-31-2009, 06:06 PM #210

Happy New Years!!!!!!

What a great way to end the year.....in the GREEN!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!

THANK YOU EVERYONE for all the great picks and most importantly, the great friendships I have made with all of you.

Heres to another prosperous trading year!!!!

Stay safe out there tonight, I will be spending it at home with family and friends.

Andy

Page 21 of 24 ... 111920212223 ...