Guru
    12-12-2009, 04:16 PM #1

Obamas wants to bankrupt the coal industry, how to you like that VA., OH., PA.

"So if somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can; it's just that it will bankrupt them because they're going to be charged a huge sum for all that greenhouse gas that's being emitted."

http://startthinkingright.wordpress....r-electricity/

http://www.batesline.com/archives/20...alpowered.html

Legend
    12-12-2009, 04:28 PM #2
    I only wish he wanted to do that. I wish we could cut coal use in half by 2020 but unfortunately i am a realist and so is President Obama. However, we both understand that if we dont move quickly to changing the way we use energy in this country we will suffer the same energy price rises and shocks that have affected us in the past.
    Time to move onto renewable energy for the future. I just attended a global infrastructure project in DC and the rest of the world is going full speed ahead on spending on infrastructure (high speed trains, etc) and alternative energy.
    We are in danger of falling behind. John and the Taliban have a lot in common.
    They are frightened to death of the future.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-13-2009 at 01:21 PM.

Guru
    12-12-2009, 06:09 PM #3
    Hey Havakasha get out of your cave. I have what you might think to be NEWS for you we have enough coal reserves for 300+ years the United States is considerd the Sudia Arabia of coal.

I should have figure as much of a reply coming from the same kind of twits that gave CA. skyrocketed electric rates and rolling brown outs. Hey how did your liberial agenda of, NO MORE ELECTRIC PLANTS, work out for them. Yea, yea, thats what I thought but they ment well, they had good intentions and thats all that counts, right. Dam the consequences they had good intentions.

Thats the same liberial line you are going to use with the damage you do here with this "man made global warming" scam when that truns out to be a terrible thing to have done. Its going to be: Humm, well, aumm, well, we only had the best of intentions.

I wonder how the people in these states: Montana, Illinois, Wyoming, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Colorado, Texas, Indiana will feel about your best intentions when it destroys their economies.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 10:28 AM #4
    Hey CA., how that liberial agenda of, no more new power plants work out for you.

Legend
    12-14-2009, 10:34 AM #5
    John i interrupt this diatribe to bring you some news on the Toyota hybrid plug -in, as well as their hybrids in general.

Did you hear that Toyota is moving up the date on their plug-in hybrid release to 2011?

Did you hear that EVERYONE of their car models will be hybrids by 2020? That means that your pronouncement that hybrids will not be technically or economically viable before at least 20 years (2030 ) is now obviously
    wrong. Why were you so off on this?

Exciting article.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/15/bu...a.html?_r=1&hp

Guru
    12-14-2009, 03:46 PM #6
    God are you a twit. First of all once again it is JP Morgan that has said they only see 13% of the car market going to hybrids. Second lets see here both GM and Ford said that they would be out of their way forward plans by now and be profitable. DID THAT HAPPEN, Sorry but no it didn't.

Legend
    12-14-2009, 03:58 PM #7
    You cave dwelling, flat planet believing, hybrid hating, Chinese technology loving, mo fo.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 05:26 PM #8
    Yea thats the kind of answer I have come to expect from someone that doesn't have a answer to the thread at hand. As a matter of fact I love it because it just shows others you cant answer things like this. You see I have not bothered to even look at your threads because they are a waste of time, yet you have seen and posted on mine and even after that you dont answer the threads post. You are the most confusing person I have ever seen. You make absolutely no sense. The fact is instead of just doing what I have and not even look at your threads much less talk to you on them. You have shown that you do look at them and shown that you cant answer them. The point being is you would have looked better if you just didn't even bother to look at them because then you would not look so bad when you dont have a answer to it or just side step it. I mean really do you think that makes you look good, I got news for you most see right through the side stepping.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 06:15 PM #9
    Obamas plan, plain and simple, put the American ecomony in the drink.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 08:24 PM #10
    I know most have not seen the link if they watched anything else but FOX so here it is again.