Guru
    12-11-2009, 03:12 PM #1

Can someone explain this to me.

How the hell can you lower the Medicare (a program just 2 years ago they were talking about raising the age, so it would not go bankrupt by 2017) age from 65 to 55 and also at the sametime be able to cut 500 Billion from that same program.

Well that is exactly what the democrat controled Senate now says it wants to do.

Hummmm, is it also just a quintessence that they say, only if this plan fails would a public option be put into action.

So really a plan that is ment to fail by any standard because you cant look at what the senate wants to do and say it was ment to succeed, will in the end be a trigger for the government public option.

That is as bad as them saying; Yea insurance companies we want you to compete with us but you cant restrict anyone with pre-exsisting conditions. (for the twits out there: that is like someone saying to a insurance company, yes I would like to insure my house against fire, as your house is burnning to the ground.) Yes thats right folks (the non twit ones) we know that there is not any company that could do that and still stay in bussiness.

Guru
    12-12-2009, 02:58 PM #2
    What no takers on trying to explain that crazy crap to me.

Guru
    12-12-2009, 03:59 PM #3
    Here I will give you another chance.