Page 3 of 3 123
    02-04-2008, 09:47 PM #21
    Hey, whaddya mean, MN, I don't know my football? LOL. New York IS SO closer to Philly.

Enthusiast
    02-04-2008, 11:34 PM #22
    Get ready for many many manning commercials to come
    Guess its the year of the comeback kid
    Super Tuez tomorrow, we'll see if thats the case.
    Yes, Minnesota, I agree, one more year with the legend favre, it will be fun to watch.

Enthusiast
    02-04-2008, 11:38 PM #23

oh yeah

oh yeah, and minnesota, NASCAR is gonna be crazy
    Jr. will be revived with hendrick MS, isn't joe gibbs racing going to toyotas? Tony in a toyota, I never thought I'd see the day.

02-05-2008, 12:38 AM #24
    Hey Jason

Love the Farve!

I agree, Jr. is a new man! I hope he takes the #88 Hendrick machine to the Championship! Yeah, hard to believe Stewart in a Toyota but they are looking FAST out there.

Lots of changes this year it should be interesting. Who's your driver?

Have you been to any races? Dang, I'd like to do Daytona just once before I push up daisies! I did Brickyard 2 years ago. Love the track. Love the noise, Love the speed!

We need a NASCAR forum in here!

Enthusiast
    02-05-2008, 02:01 PM #25

NASCAR forum

Yes, we need a NASCAR forum, I agree.
    My main driver is Tony the Tiger, I always root for him, always loved the way he races, doesnt matter who his friend is, he'll wreck if he has to. Remember last year, when he was racing the Busch race, I cant remember where, but He was racing one of Harvicks cars, and he wrecked harvick to win the race, now thats balls.
    Im a big fan of Kyle Busch as well, he's a no holds barred kinda racer. I did like Carl Edwards, but after last year, I lost a lot of respect for him, he's too commercialized now, every single interview he has, he does plugs for oscar meyer, and sony aquos, I just dont have any respect for him now, he sold out to big Corp.
    I will be cheering for Jr. this year, now that he's on a winning team, but the minute he starts up with that whiny attitude, I will quit cheering for him.
    My home track is Texas Motor Speedway in Big D, love that FAST track!!

2 sleepers to watch this year is Kyle Busch and Montoya, it will be an interesting year.

02-10-2008, 08:37 AM #26

Thanks!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I received my gift certificate and to say thanks again!

Joined: Mar 2009 Location: On a cushy beach chair! Posts: 383
    03-18-2009, 06:39 PM #27
    Just checking this post

Page 3 of 3 123