Guru
    12-09-2009, 02:39 PM #1

Obamas 787 Billion stimulas should be named "Obamas slush fund".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...ark_penn_.html

Yes thats right unless you think it was good to spend 6 million to save (not create) 3 jobs.

A little history here, if you recall Hillary Clinton said: That she would not support Obama in his campaign unless he paid off the 5 to 10 million, she owed to hers. It just so happens 6 million of that 5 to 10 million she owed was to Mark Penn's company.

SOME QUINTESSENCE, ISN'T IT!!!!!!

Guru
    12-12-2009, 04:25 PM #2
    Opps, I should have said Obamas and the democrats slush fund.

It is proven that districts held by democrats will get 86% of the stimulas while only 14% of the stimulas will goto districts held by republicans.

Legend
    12-12-2009, 04:30 PM #3
    Your slush fund was Bush's for 8 years. It almost destroyed the worlds economic system. You have a good track record to talk. Come out of the cave you flat earther you.

Guru
    12-12-2009, 05:17 PM #4
    Hummm lets see here Bush spent 150 billion and had the shortest shallowest recession in history that with the tech bubble busting and the 911 attacks. Obama spends 5 times that and as of yet we are still just treading water. The facts dont support you ideology. The fact is no matter what you do with 787 BILLION you are going to get something for it. the fact is though much more and better things could have come in the economy for much less if it was put into the right places. Sorry ACORN does not creat that many jobs, and yes ACORN was made more eligible for more of the stimulas money then all of the small business combined.

The only slush fund during the Bush years were the ones created by and for Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. I need not remind you that Bush tried in 2001 2003 and in 2005 to regulate Fanny Mea and Freddy Mack. I dont think I have to remind you there is plenty of video out to show the democrats all voting against it and all the republicans voting for it. I dont think I have to remind you that the very same bill that Obama voted NO on in 2005 to regulate Fanny mea and Freddy Mac, he voted YES on in 2007 and ho yes only after the collapse. Thats because you dumbass twit democrats cant figure out anything until it is falling on your head, just like your "man made global warming" or remember how smart you all were about limiting new electric plants in CA. Boy that was a great action on your guys part. That is until CA. started to have to have rolling brown outs and your electric bills went through the roof. Then you dumbasses are the first to piss and moan about the problem you put yourselves in.