Thread: Vinnie Politan..Aleternative To Stern?

Hybrid View

Talking Vinnie Politan..Aleternative To Stern?

Good day everyone:

I want to draw everyone's attention to Tyler's wonderful article on the "genuine article"Vinnie Politan!

http://siriusbuzz.com/vinnie-politan...ning-drive.php

Thanks Tyler, all of the 110ers are indeed pleased and proud to have been mentioned.

An alternative to Stern? What a great idea and I think Vinnie is the one PERFECT for this sceanario. Sirius, are you listening?

Head Honcho

Let's Face It

Stern is not for everyone. I tune in and listen, but there are times when he is just a bit over the top, or the subject of the show is such that I want something else to listen to.

When that happens, one would think that they can tune to Sirius Stars. However, in the morning drive slot there is no consistancy. I like Jay Thomas in the afternooon, and it is a a show i frequently listen to. I would love to have a show like Jay Thomas or Vinney in the morning drive slot.

Sirius in my opinion NEEDS a full time morning drive show on Sirius Stars. How can Sirius Stars be billed as the flagship talk station and not have a regular morning drive show.

Just my opinion, and I think Vinnie would be great at it. Vinnie is a quality radio guy. Sirius should sign him, promote him, and watch the listeners grow.
    Tyler Savery
    Satellite Standard Founder

Hello Tyler!

I couldn't agree more! It makes sense and it probably won't happen because it does make sense. Sometimes I wonder who the "experts" are when it comes to programming in any media. Maybe I'm just too old and can't get with the program?

4. Ad Fairy Senior Member