Guru
    12-07-2009, 12:57 PM #1

"Nearly 90% of Temperature Stations Show Extreme Heat Bias, Study Says"

http://www.heartland.org/publication...tudy_Says.html

This is not new stuff for the informed I recall John Stassel doing a show on just this several years ago where he showed many of them placed next to aic conditioning units and on black top parking lots. I will try to find it and be back with it.

Guru
    12-10-2009, 11:18 AM #2
    Thats right these stations are the same ones they (UKs MET office) are using to show that this was the warmest decade and the 5th warmest year on record.

Guru
    12-12-2009, 03:48 PM #3
    Busted, Havasaka

Guru
    12-12-2009, 04:32 PM #4
    Hey dont most cities get bigger with each passing year. I wonder what the tempature stations that are nowhere near cities say what the tempature is doing. Opps, I guess we will never know because they dont use most of those anymore and the few they still do, they hide the data from their studies.

Legend
    12-12-2009, 04:39 PM #5
    Come out of your cave. its ok to live in the modern world of science. You set things up so nice and easy for yourself. You dont have to believe anything scientists tell you because they are all wrong. LOL.

I finally figured it out John is secretly an anarchist.
    Good try John but quess what? Only 19 days untils the facts of the global temperature of 2009 will be confirmed. You will crawl back in your cave alongside the Taliban and the bears and deny it all. Have fun.

Guru
    12-12-2009, 05:53 PM #6
    LMAO, you telling me that, Here I will give you a clear example of you and your media, and "man made global warming" scientist buddies so deep inside a cave that you dont even have the correct data anymore:

First, the media (except FOX) are so intrenched in your ideology that while they made big news of NASAs FIRST report on the last ten years having 6 of the hottest years on record in it. They totally did not report about the FACT NASA had THEMSELVES admited to a multitude of mistakes (cought by a skeptic (which NASA gave credit to Steve McIntyre for)) in their FIRST report and had to change it to show that not only is 1998 not the hottest but that 1934 was and that at least 3 of those years fall well behind anything in the 1900s.

Second because your scientist are so involved in their ideology they must have egnored the revised results NASA must have sent them because they are still using NASAs First report and saying the exact same years as NASA USED to say were the hottest.

Here dumbass open your mind up and look at the link:

http://www.flashpointblog.com/2007/0...-changes-down/

If you dont want to believe that, just Google; "NASA revises temperature changes" I am sure you will find at least one of NASAs reports on the subject you can believe, you dumb twit.

As for being a flat earther that would now be the "man made global warming" crowd. Because only a flat earther would have to have study after study after study proven wrong or have gotten it wrong and still believe in that theory. Because only a flat earther type would not want to debate the issue. Skeptics have been asking to debate this issue time and time again only to be truned down by you flat earthers. Because only falt earthers would have to try and silence the Critic's of their theories. Because only flatearthers would have to use "tricks" to give them the results they want instead of just using the raw data. Take a look at what happens to the results in the New Zealand case when just the RAW data is used.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 09:19 AM #7
    So Havasaka stop skipping around the issue of the thread, just explain why people should still have trust in what your man made global warming scientist say their results are with data collection like this. You are just like the flat earthers that would say because ships that went out and never came back is proof they sailed off the edge of the earth.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 03:16 PM #8
    Ho yes Havasaka everytime you put that up I will put these threads up to show the bullshit science you are believing in.

Legend
    12-14-2009, 03:18 PM #9
    Nearly 70% of your friends live in caves and eat coal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. LOL.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 04:05 PM #10
    Haa yes never answer the thread just dance around the issue. that is what I expected from someone that cant answer why it is without looking stupid. The problem Havasaka is everytime you try and side step the post on the thread you look like an even bigger twit. You dont think people see what it looks like when you post on a thread and try to side step a question.