Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Mentor
    12-07-2009, 10:05 AM #1

Sirius Weekly Thread 12-7-09

Breaking news . . . .

BIG-BIG upgrade announced last night . . .

Presswhyor: For Immediate Release 12-6-09

Valley Forge, PA - Global Media Analyst for King Of All Traitors, JohnnyIrishXM, CFA, last night upgraded SiriusXM (ticker: SIRI) from a "NEUTRAL" to a "SCREAMING BUY" issuing an 18 Day Price Target of $0.86

According to Irish: "last three breakouts after consolidation period like now we went up a certain % and then pulled back different time frames each time to set a new support base roughly .10 higher than trading when it started,so with not knowing exactly when this breakout will happen i picked the most likely high of .86 and retrace to lower support at .72..that was my amateur thinking at the time."

Last edited by Sirius Roadkill; 12-07-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    12-07-2009, 10:08 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Breaking news . . . .

Big-big upgrade announced last night . . .
    Ok man, you got my attention....

So, what's the news...who did the upgrade???

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 10:21 AM #3
    Oh, that upgrade? That explains why the price in down in premarket this morning....

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 11:36 AM #4
    “The Bollinger Bands are the tightest they have been during the last 6 months. This is a condition called “The Squeeze” and relates to the limited range that SIRI has exhibited over the last 20 days. Bollinger Band Squeezes typically precede periods of high volatility. Additionally, SIRI is trading within its Bollinger Bands. This is a normal condition and suggests that the stock is neither overbought nor oversold relative to the recent price action . . . .”

Scottrade

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 11:41 AM #5
    “The MACD for SIRI currently indicates a strong bearish signal for two reasons. First, the MACD is below the signal line, a 9 minute moving average. Second, the MACD is below the critical level of 0, which implies that the underlying moving averages are trending lower.”

Scottrade

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 12:14 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Breaking news . . . .

BIG-BIG upgrade announced last night . . .

Presswhyor: For Immediate Release 12-6-09

Valley Forge, PA - Global Media Analyst for King Of All Traitors, JohnnyIrishXM, CFA, last night upgraded SiriusXM (ticker: SIRI) from a "NEUTRAL" to a "SCREAMING BUY" issuing an 18 Day Price Target of $0.86

According to Irish: "last three breakouts after consolidation period like now we went up a certain % and then pulled back different time frames each time to set a new support base roughly .10 higher than trading when it started,so with not knowing exactly when this breakout will happen i picked the most likely high of .86 and retrace to lower support at .72..that was my amateur thinking at the time."

Ok,that is great,i'm bowing down now...lmao

and as far as you next 2 post regarding macd and bollinger bands you are correct in your seeing it but,the difference is if in a major 6 month up trend it is bullish and if in a major down trend(whichsxm is not0it is bearish,,,
    Ok,school is over now,go back to the Weather channell where i see tornados and hurricanes being more and stronger this year due to higher warming in the alaskan pipeline....John,that is for you,and thank Homer for me too,for your sp prediction...

Mentor
    12-07-2009, 05:21 PM #7
    9 million shares traded today. That may be the slowest day I remember in a very long time.

Huge volume on the March 1.00 options contract today. More than 5000 contracts changed hands. This looks like some people are losing faith in us getting that price up over a buck anytime soon!

Enthusiast
    12-07-2009, 07:10 PM #8
    You are on a roll SRK to say the least. Maybe your boy Frear could say something worthwhile manana

Head Honcho
    12-07-2009, 10:37 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Oh, that upgrade? That explains why the price in down in premarket this morning....
    Its nice to see that some of you guys share my thoughts exactly.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Mentor
    12-08-2009, 09:40 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Its nice to see that some of you guys share my thoughts exactly.
    Yea, great minds think alike Charles....LOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ...