Guru
    12-04-2009, 12:54 PM #1

Hybrids make up less then 1% of global sales

"Last year, there were some 480,000 total hybrid vehicles sold around the world, which represents less than 1% of global sales."

They also predict they will take off to be 13% of all sales by 2020.

By JPMorgan

I dont think that is all that much of a success do you. I dont think so if we compare that to what you have said Havasaka.

LMAO.

Legend
    12-04-2009, 01:01 PM #2
    Thats exactly right. Its exciting to be a witness to whats going to happen in the next 10 to 20 years. Its a revolution in car technology. My quess is hybrids will be around 10 to 12 percent by 2020. Thats not counting electric cars, and all the other low emission cars. That would be unbelievably phenomenal if they could grow that fast. if you look at the Tokyo auto show you can see the future. i really hope the US can catch up to the rest of the world. Unfortunately Japan has a nice head start.

Legend
    12-04-2009, 01:20 PM #3
    John are you a supporter of America trying to catch up to Japan and China in these new technologies? I would hate to have to question your patriotism. LOL.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-14-2009 at 11:21 AM.

Guru
    12-04-2009, 01:37 PM #4
    Only you could possibly say that 1% is alot or that 13% in 10 years is doing well. By the way it was you that said hybrids would take over the market in 10 to 20 years well 13% is nowhere near taking over the market. Lets also face it the myth of man made global warming is on its way out. (just go take a look at the latest poll I posted on the subject). How much money do you think the pulic is going to stand for on the government throwing away money on junk science. Once the government subsidies stop so will the buying.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 11:08 AM #5
    Yes I know these inconvient facts just keep popping up for Havasaka dont they. 1% of the market is not alot, for those that want to suggest otherwise are just in a delusional world.

Legend
    12-14-2009, 11:10 AM #6
    Read it and weep. Come out of your cave John. The future isnt that scary. Lol.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/15/bu...a.html?_r=1&hp

TOYOTA MOTOR SAID MONDAY (today) THAT IT PLANNED A WIDESPREAD RELEASE OF ITS PLUG-IN HYBRID CAR IN 2011 AS THE COMPANY SCRAMBLED TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND IN AN INCREASINGLY CROWDED BATTLE OVER NEXT-GENERATION "GREEN" TECHNOLOGY"
    Last edited by Havakasha; 12-14-2009 at 11:13 AM.

Guru
    12-14-2009, 11:27 AM #7
    Here dumbass I will put it into a picture even you can understand:

For the dumbass twits out there, let me ask you how many of you would think SIRIXM would be doing a good job if they only had 1% penitration into the OEM market after 7 years and only expected to be at 13% in ten or 11 more years. Not a company you would invest in is it. I guess it is a good thing that they had 25% from the beginning and are presently at 56% only after 8 years and all that withOUT government subsidies.

Only a person living in a cave would think 1% of a market share, is a good thing.

Only a person living in a cave would say, hey I know none of the effects of man made global warming has come to pass like they said it would but they just revised it for the 4th time and extented out again so I am staying in my cave because they say, THIS time they gopt it right. Need I remind you of all the predictions your UN IPCC and Al Gore have made ten years and more ago and not one of them have happened. Its OK Havasaka to come out now.

Hey dumbass the earth has gotten hotter over the last 150 years because it had nowhere else to go but up after the "Little Ice Age" ended. It is a fact that tempatures are still much lower now then just before the "Little Ice Age".

Legend
    12-14-2009, 11:34 AM #8
    Come on John we are teammates now so you can tell me. Are you secretly rooting for the Chinese Communists to win the technology race on automobiles and alternative energy?

Guru
    12-14-2009, 12:22 PM #9
    LMAO, at that really that would be like the pot calling a stainless steel pan black. What do you think the ideology behing this man made global warming scam is, and your part and parcel to it. That is clear because you defend those e-mails anyone else without an agenda would question why those emails said what they said.

Here I will repost this for you:

“We are talking about two ideologies, and in this respect they are structurally very similar:
    they are against individual freedom, they are in favor of central(ized) masterminding of our fates, they are both very similar in telling us what to do, how to live, how to behaveve, what to eat, how to travel, what we can do and what we cannot do and so on. There is a huge similarity in this respect.”

http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/08/...re/#more-42746
    Last edited by john; 12-14-2009 at 12:27 PM.