Guru
    12-02-2009, 02:32 PM #1

"Climate Model Source Code Blatantly Rigged To Create Global Warming Hysteria"

Legend
    12-02-2009, 02:34 PM #2
    How many lies you got in your bag of tricks chickensquawk?

I quess i should have asked how many redundant threads? LOL.

Legend
    12-02-2009, 02:37 PM #3
    2009. On track to be 6th hottest temperature of the globe on record. 2010 going to be even hotter. You still going to say its gettting colder?
    Got you on the run chickensquawk. One more month to go. You sweating?

Guru
    12-03-2009, 05:26 AM #4
    The trouble you have havasaka, is you have them saying it themselves. I know it must be hard for you to try and cover up what someone says themselves. I did not make up what they wrote in emails to their friends. They did this to themselves, kind of like Van jones blaming a smear campaign on others when they used videos of himself saying the things he said. Their own words brought them down, so dont blame the messager blame the people that lied to you in the first place.

P.S. I dont know how you can even trust were you are getting the data you are tring to spew here after it has been proven that they said themselves that they have cherry picked the data to show what they want it to. It is only when Steven McIntyre has looked into the data to find out the TRUE findings that we have seen the truth of tempitures.

Here you twit I will give you several examples (AGAIN):

1) NASA had to change their findings after he caught them getting it wrong.

2) The Hockey Stick graph was proven to be a TOTAL fabrication when the data was checked.

3) What was said in the emails proves the main global warming scientist also did not want to give the data they used for their finding over to Steve McIntyre so he could confirm their findings. The fact is the emails now show why they did not want to give him the data.
    Last edited by john; 12-03-2009 at 05:42 AM.